[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the land of Mirith. Feel free to rename any area.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 25

File: Map of Mirith.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Mirith.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Welcome to the land of Mirith.

Feel free to rename any area.
Up for grabs are the following regions:
Qae'shar
Guurenmoore
Kythos
Hivik
Lixanthia
Faline
Kashmal
Ovigus
Make
Mitnar
Trestalg
Xanth
If you see a area that's not claimed feel free to grab it.
>>
>>44045970
Lixanthia, renamed to Zelant
>>
Skibbs would just like to have his Blood Garden
>>
>>44045997
The southern coast is very warm. You have an abundance of fish and your coasts are fairly easy to travel your geographical separated via the mountains to the right and river. Your people have a strong affinity for the sea and its related activities.
>>
>>44046070
Location?
>>
>>44045970
Would like the Jade Archipelago for the Jade Empire
>>
>>44046115
The small island in between the lands labelled Faline and Xanth will make Skibbs very happy
>>
>>44045970
Thank you very much, OP. I would like to claim the Caleuc desert and to rename it Zaqra To̊.
>>
>>44045970
Oh goody, a fantasy world that just happens to fit neatly into a rectangle with about 80% coverage.
Do I win a prize for guessing where your not-Mordor is?
>>
>>44046127
Green waters surround your Isles.
You have access to luxury good such as pearls and coral. You however find minerals and lumber to be in short supply. The small mountain to the south primarily has limestone.

>>44046133
With access to no minerals your people are expert craftsmen of wooden items. The northern portion in forest and the southern part is rocky grasslands.

>>44046183
Zaqra To̊ is a arid and dry land the majority of the population resides near water sources. Dunes sprawl the massive land as such your boarders are not well defined. Irrigation works have made the areas around bodies of water farm-able. Your nation does not want for food however the population is smaller than other nations.
>>
>>44046253
Festive Days, oh Festive Days!

Skibbs was never the type of man who asked for much, nor does he truly need the luster gained from fancy gems and fine metals

But if Blood Garden is to ever thrive, it shall need to capitalize on the one good and service it does have. Finest Woodsmen of Blood Garden, I ask thee to build a peer out of the southland's harsh boulder-some terrain
>>
File: zelant2.png (598KB, 736x701px) Image search: [Google]
zelant2.png
598KB, 736x701px
>>44046094

Dipon is my capital. I will start by building two port cities and a gate between the mountains.

After this I will start building ships.

Most of our food fomes from fishing for now.

Are there any wild life on my lands? How about trees? Ore?

The Witch King of Zelant sents scouts to nearby lands.

>>44046196
shouldn't you be banned virt?
>>
>>44046372
>Building two port cities
Brother of another name! I have found you at last! Much good shall come out of our friendship and future tradings. And it seems that we could potentially rule all forms of shipping too if we band together now and build up neighboring naval fleets on each end of the earth
>>
>>44046345
Your people work on gathering a stockpile of rocks suitable for the creation of buildings.
>>44046372
Near the rivers you can find small forests the rest is rolling grasslands. For ore you find you have access to a small goldmine with a small amount of iron.
>>
Zaqra To̊ is divided into 11 ancient dynasties, each having its traditions and a part of the power over the little hidden federation of desert-cities. It is only recently that the Eleven returned, after a several centuries long exile, and brought back hope of glory to their abandoned people.

Now, the Lost Cities of Zaqra To̊ wish to gain back the long forgotten knowledges and wisdoms of their ancestral past. In order to do so, they send hermits all over the world, their only goal being to learn about everything, gather secrets, and maybe reach illumination, before coming back to their homelands through a secret path known as the Cloud-Bird's Way.

People who have the chance to meet the Hermits of Zaqra To̊ can learn about the existence of this mysterious kingdom, the recent come-back or their sage-kings and the mystic goal of their people. The Hermits are not emissaries nor missionaries; they are spiritual and solitary individuals, and even though they don't talk openly about the secrets of their country, no special discipline prevents them from revealing them either, except for the Cloud-Bird's Way.
>>
Can Xanth be renamed Leng?
>>
File: Map.jpg (243KB, 797x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Map.jpg
243KB, 797x1157px
>>44046253
Excellent. First and foremost, we shall erect great monuments. Two giant lighthouses, one in the North, in the city of Shan, on the northernmost isle. And one in the South, in the capital of Zeng. They shall be monuments to our empire's greatness. We shall also begin work on a fleet of ships to regulate the waters near our islands.

>>44046372
Hail, Witch King! Our kingdoms are close in geography, what say you of our relations? Would you like to trade with us?
>>
>>44046372
>>44046411
In half an hour your city projects will be completed.
Also you both have local game mostly deer near the forests along with various smaller creatures (rabbits fox etc)
>>44046489
Take it add a name and a tripcode.
You land is harsh and very uninviting, weather can change quickly despite this you have a large reserve of iron and some of he largest pine in the world.
>>
>>44045970
Are the islands of the sea of sorrows part of anything? I'd like them if not. Plus the tip of that peninsula to their east.
>>
>>44046472
Lost Cities of Zaqra To̊ are exactly Twelve: one for each of the eleven Dynasties, and one more that is forbidden to align itself to any Dynasty in particular. This last city can be considered as the capital of Zaqra To̊, even though it is roughly the same size as the eleven other cities. It is called Kmt Tt Tma and is located in the north side of the country.
>>
>>44045970

I claim Xanth!

Are we allowed to make up a race that inhabits it?
>>
Hey, I was the Nation state of won, I'll take Kythos if it's still open, I think it is
>>
File: this motherfuker.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
this motherfuker.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>44046520
Praise be the ever-sustaining Blood Garden, for which it blesses us with ripe kills for consumption! Skibbs chooses to send out a few of his best men, along with himself, to go out and hunt whatever they can find so that the people of Blood Garden can eat plentiful and so Skibb can have a new pendant of war to strap around his chest!
>>
File: ChineseJunkKeying.jpg (256KB, 501x395px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseJunkKeying.jpg
256KB, 501x395px
>>44046411
((do we even know about each other? maybe we should find each other first?))

>>44046454
We will start mining as well then. And cutting down the forests.

Our ships shall be glorious and ready to both trade, and wage war.

The iron will be used to make weapons and the gold will be made to different kinds of jewelry.

There are probably animals of some kind roaming the grasslands?
>>
>>44046544
However, the most powerful of the twelve Cities of Zaqra To̊ is located on the west side of the country, since it marks the end of the Cloud-Bird's way and is the most open to the exterior world. It is called Aa Victu.
>>
>>44046529
They can be now feel free to take them.
You land is cold, it is a snowy waste the Isles are rocky masses with few spots to settle.
The peninsula has a large forest running down the river. Due to winds from the northwest many of the trees lean to the southeast. You have coves that have plenty of shellfish and octopus.
>>44046573
Yup, Kythos has forest to the south and mines to the east. Mines contain copper mainly with some iron.
>>
>>44046502
We could talk about trade. What do you have to offer great and mighty Jade Emperor?
>>
>>44046590
>>44046588
You two haven't met yet.

>>44046590
Occasionally you find bison roaming the plains
>>
>>44046573
It is! The Lost Cities of Zaqra To̊ are neighbours to your kingdom, and send a small delegation to wish peace and friendship to your people, bringing with them some jewels as a gift. If they are well received and if Kythos looks civilized enough, they also ask about the possibility of building in your country a great library together with them, as a spiritual door toward the desert-city of Aa Victu.
>>
>>44046669
Can we try to tame the bisons?
>>
>>44046590
Do not be too hasty, fellow warlord! We are both men of great power, and unless this message's carrier pigeon gets lost you have no reason to burn any bridges with me
>>44046621
Great Avatar of the all-holy Blood Garden, to whom I sacrifice 3 of my freshest catches to, please inform Skibbs if the all-holy powers at be shall allow proper communication to alien civilizations through usage of letters by carrier birds
>>
>>44046573
(((Sup Won, Fingolia here.)))
>>
>>44046644
We are rich in treasures of the sea, pearls and coral. They make fine jewelry, envy to all who lay eyes upon them. We are short in metals and wood, if you would be willing to exchange them.

Were we to secure regular trade across our straight, we could easily make it the bane of those who would dare try to pirate.
>>
>>44046621
A collection of pirate lords ruled by the mortal bride of the pirate god Keelhauled, said to be the first pirate ever to suffer that punishment, the current bride's grand development was replacing a portion of the piracy with a "toll" for "keeping the local waters safe." Outside the local waters this is of course no protection, but it provides a veneer of legitimacy to discourage foreign interference.
>>
>>44046691
You can try however the effort will slow the construction of your cities.
>>44046699
The holy one (in the most mystical of ways) conveys that the use of birds will be ineffective as they have not been trained to go to and one location. Maybe through the sacrifice of a human child the birds might learn the way to a foreign land. (If you choose to do this roll 1d6 4+ and you can find a location)
>>
>>44046767

OP, you gonna tell me what Xanth is like or do I have to start making shit up?
>>
>>44046669
>>44046767
BY THE GROVES OF THE BLEEDING WOODS, SKIBBS HAS MADE A FOOL OF HIMSELF TO THE ALL-HOLY AVATAR OF THE BLOOD GARDEN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH BLASPHEMIC VISIONS OF COMMUNICATION AND THE UNNEEDED WASTE OF A SACRIFICE!! SKIBBS PRAYS THE ALMIGHTY WRATH OF THE AVATAR SHALL COME SWIFTLY AND WITHOUT REST SO THAT SKIBBS CAN TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ERRORS!!

SKIBBS DELCARES A NEW MONUMENT SHALL BE PLACED BY THE BLOOD GROVE'S TOWN HALL, A GREAT STATUE OF THE ALL-HOLY AVATAR PLUCKING THE WINGS OF A BIRD-MAN SO AS TO FOREVER MEMORIALIZE SKIBB'S GRAVE MISTAKE
>>
>>44046767
Then we'll just send some people to try to gather them into one spot. We'll handle them later.

>>44046755
We have wood and ore, but not much. We can only trade a small amount for now, if that is acceptable?
>>
>>44046807
Its been claimed by >>44046489
If he doesn't reply feel free to take it.
its info's here >>44046520
>>
>>44046823
>>44046810
Both of your construction projects have finished.

Skibbs please no caps
>>
>>44046823
That is fine with us. While the resources are in demand, we are more immediately interested in making a trading ally on the mainland. You see, any trade we do in the future must be done by sea. Our trade efforts would likely go much more smoothly with both ends of the sea monitored.

We will trade for what you can spare now, but keep us in mind for the future.

>>44046884
What about mine, OP?
>>
>>44046914
You manage to create a few ships you find yourself in serious need of lumber now as almost all of it was put towards ships.
>>
>>44046669
Kythos is a land of Honor, It Is a land where a man must know his place! For most its a simple medieval serfdom type of existence, 50% of the population being farmers in the north, foresters in the south. Along with tradesmen like builders, Carpenters, Masons, Miners, and the like, 40% are freemen, often soldiers as well as guildmen, fine craftsman, business owners and merchants. The remaining 10% are Warrior-Nobles, rule as well as ancient ceremonial armor and weapons passing down family lines, Lead by The Master, chosen from by and from the heads of the Warrior-Noble families. Each Noble is responsible for keeping a semi-professional army on call for the Masters use.

As a kingdom action I would like to send scouts toexplore the Hope Peaks as well as building two large walls in the north and south between the Mountains and the sea.

>>44046670
We can negotiate the Building of a large library after we have negotiated more,( and I post a map)
>>
>>44046884
We will start to train half of the bisons as beasts of burden and other half as war beasts.

Are there farmable locations in Zelant?

I will also send some men to find a great blacksmith who could forge me pic related.
>>
>>44047023
forgot the pic
>>
>>44046939
I have my experts survey the land on our islands. How much of it is arable, and what can be grown there? As an island nation, we need to use what land we have effectively.
>>
>>44046884
SKIBBS IS-

*Ahem*, Skibbs is very sorry for yelling. And now since Skibbs' peers are finished, it is time for the isle of Blood Garden to expand its reach. Skibbs chooses to put all his attention at having his craftsmen build a series of ships for travelling along the seas. This should be easy for Blood Garden's workers as they very much have mastered their craft of woodworking
>>
>>44046823
Hello neighbor to the south, though we are building a wall it is simply for protection, we would love to open a land trade route with you,

>>44046914
As well as a sea trade route with you, we can call it the Triangle Trade Route, and will provide border protection to all of us, as well as provide a rote for the Jade empire to send goods through our country on land, for a small fee of course.
>>
>>44046979
Your scouts find a pass that cuts through the mountains on the other side they see nothing but desert. Where is the proposed wall exactly?

>>44047023
You are able to domesticate a quarter of the bison into work animals. None of them can be found to usable as war beasts.
Scouts hear rumors of a great blacksmith far to the north.

>>44047086
Your experts find the south and middle Isle suitable for farming. Rice is the primary thing able to be grown with some fruits citrus mainly.
>>
>>44047107
You craftsmen can create a small fleet in 15 minutes. Moral of the people is high as working with wood pleases them greatly.
>>44046807
Feel free to take Xanth now please use a trip.
>>
>>44047086
We shall give you wood if you help us in scouting Hivik. Maybe we can share things we find there?

>>44047118
Yes... A wall. Why didn't I think of it?

We can trade when we have something tradeable.
>>
>>44046979
The Zaqra To̊ emissaries respectfully ask for the creation of a small but permanent ambassy in your country instead, so that they can continue negotiating and exchanging with Kythos. If their request is accepted, more Hermits of Zaqra To̊ are soon to be seen in the lands of Kythos, still rare and solitary but not unheard of by anyone. They try engaging friendly relationship with the people, occasionaly working for free with those who accept them but at the same time sensibilizing them to their search for wisdom.

>>44046939
Zaqra To̊ starts building a great library in the city of Iisham, located in the center of the country, in order to stock the knowledge that will soon be gathered by the Hermits. The access to this library is very strictly regulated in order to prevent any sabotage or steal and to guarantee that Zaqra To̊'s glory will indeed come from its knowledge.

Also, would it be possible to have an updated map of the continent, so we can see more easily who's playing and where?
>>
>>44047139
With the bisons' help, we will start farming the grasslands.

We also send some men to the north, to search the blacksmith and ask >>44047118 to aid us.

Can we make weapons from the iron we've mined?
>>
>>44047181
Hahahaaaah! Splendid! It seems that Skibbs has not lost touch with my working-class brethren!

Now, onto more important issues.... Skibbs is going to start a draft. About 50% of the young male population, boys of approximately 16 to 25 years of age, will be forced to enlist within Blood Garden's army. Skibbs also has chosen to erect a stone fortress among the hills of Blood Garden so as to give these fine warriors their own personal Valhalla
>>
Havik still up for grabs?
>>
>>44046489
It looked like I was going to be sitting on my ass for my entire shift, now it looks like I'll be on my feet all night.

I forfeit all claims to Xanth.
>>
>>44047118
I approve of your proposal for now, the three of us may very well be able to use the Crystal Sea to its full potential for our trading efforts. What do you have for trade? Wood and metal, I hope.

>>44047139
I have my farmers start to establish farms in the manner most efficient for growing the greatest surplus, directed by my expert scholars.

Also, don't forget we are working on constructing those two great lighthouses from our limestone, though I expect those will be a long term project.

>>44047190
I will send men to help you in your search. May it prove fruitful.
>>
File: Map of Mirith 2.0.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Mirith 2.0.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>44047210
Your library will be completed in 20 minutes.
>>44047287
Yup Hivik is yours. You have plenty of farm-able land and cattle is abundant. You have a silver mine to the west.
>>
>>44047312
Change of plans, we will not go to Hivik, it's a silly place (someone grabbed it)

Our men shall sail north, to Qae'shar

>>44047327
how's them iron weapons?
>>
>>44047276
Ya weapons can be made from iron your people can make simple items. More complex items and master works are beyond all but the most wealthy.
>>44047312
Your lighthouses are going to take time moving limestone from the south north will take quite a long time about one more hour for complete construction of both.
>>
>>44047369
Then we will go to north and find the blacksmith.
With Jade Emperor's help, we sail to Qae'shar
>>
>>44047368
That suits us just fine. Feel free to make use of our northern port, Shan, as a base of operations.
>>
>>44047285
You small fleet is finished.
>>44047388
You show up on the south most shore of Qae'shar a pure flat rock expanse leading to the mountains further north. Not a single person or sign of life can be seen.
>>
Skibbs is starting to feel isolated on Blood Garden... Maybe it is time for Skibbs to build a light-beacon fueled by the stillborn that come from the insanitary conditions of most whorehouses...

Yes! This is exactly what Skibbs chooses to do! Might as well try and make the best out of a bad situation
>>
The east coast is facing a large storm front please make necessary precautions.

The northern regions are starting to get snow.
>>
>>44047462
Praise be the Avatar of the Blood Garden!

Now, it is time for the 1st Fleet of the Sons of the Woodsmen of the Blood Garden Army to make their first official expedition out into the unknown! Kill whatever seems devoid of religion, negotiate with any other civilized shipsmen, same old stuff
>>
>>44047404
We are very grateful.

>>44047462
I send some scouts up the mountains, telling them to signal me if they see anything noteworthy.
>>
File: Zaqra To̊ - tg - 1.png (237KB, 474x353px) Image search: [Google]
Zaqra To̊ - tg - 1.png
237KB, 474x353px
Posting a little unfinished map of Zaqra To̊.

Please note that there is no other city in Zaqra To̊ than the twelve represented here, and that Zaqra To̊'s population is very small compared to other countries. All of this cities is located near a water source, usually an oasis, sometimes hidden in shady caves under the ground.
>>
File: Petra.jpg (54KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
Petra.jpg
54KB, 600x384px
>>44047569
This is the great door of Urzizt.
>>
>>44047327

Havik is a small collection of towns and villages, with one major city serving as its capitol. The standing army is a milita of Farmers, Ranchers and Miners.
They are currently working building a new dock in Kelvin to bring in more trade.
>>
File: Kythos_detail.jpg (758KB, 1323x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Kythos_detail.jpg
758KB, 1323x1260px
>>44047369
The Capitol City is of Kythos is called the City of Stone. The City in the North is Called Northwall and Fort Northwall, The city in the South is Southwall, and Fort Southwall. And the mountain pass is Passwall and Fort passwall, ecen though there is no wall there, the cliffs of the valley leading to the fort will be enough. I hope time elapsed to make image counts for building time lol
>>
File: zelant3.png (631KB, 736x701px) Image search: [Google]
zelant3.png
631KB, 736x701px
>>44047608

I suddenly feel an urge to build a fort here. (the green one)
>>
>>44047567
Your scouts return stating they found nothing of interest however one of them realizes the rock expanse is rock salt.
>>44047569
The great library is complete
>>44047608
We'll say you had the towns/cities in place and the walls had enough time to be constructed. With the forts still being in the works (~10 mins more)
>>
>>44047608
Warsburg IS the city of stone, the city of stone is a nickname due to its construction materials.

>>44047569
Your Sages are allowed through Fort Passwall and allowed to proceed to the Capitol CIty, I like the idea of a Large Library, but what do you get out of this?
>>
>>44047647
Upon exploring the section for your fort you meet >>44047607
>>
>>44047691
I send a single ship to scout out the Emerald Isle, to our West. Is there anything noteworthy there? Perhaps I can add it to my archipelago?
>>
>>44047658
We will mark the place to our map. The Jade Emperor could be interested in this.

If there's nothing else here, we'll sail to Guurenmoore. Do we have enough supplies for the trip? If not, we will sail first to Shan to resuppply and go to Guurenmoore after.
>>
>>44047647
Dont fear my forts, my people are just very defense oriented. So I propose you send salt north to me on bison caravans, I will ship wood to the Jade Empire for their fleet and they will send fishy goodness to you on their shiny new ships, hows tha sound for the triangle trade and peace on the crystal sea?
>>
Mapmakers do a good job! They live for another day!

But, *Yawn*, Skibbs grows tired. Let Blood Garden be controlled by the overpowering forces of the screaming mountain's voice so that Skibbs may rest until the next sun rise
>>
File: BLOOD GARDEN.jpg (225KB, 1161x1098px) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD GARDEN.jpg
225KB, 1161x1098px
>>44047788
Damn be the Mapmakers for forgetting to post their work! Off with the heads of all their kin!
>>
>>44047754
Rock Salt may have its uses. We might need only a small amount, but it keeps well and we could use it to bargain with other nations with a more dire need. Perhaps it would be worth setting up a joint settlement there to mine the substance? What say you, Witch King?
>>
>>44047647
>>44047608
>>44047404
A great storm hits your shores with the Jade Isles taking the brunt of the force. Your rice paddies are in shambles and a couple of your ships have sunk.

Kythos capital is covered in a torrent of rain and the rivers are flooded.

Zelants west most city has sustained some damage that needs repairs along with flooding in its west river.

>>44047754
>>44047751
Your ship is caught in the storm and sinks

>>44047817
Your land has large portions in the north covered in snow now.
>>
>>44047691
Have they built on my lands? Or what I consider my lands?

>>44047774
I would still wish to build the fort. If for nothing else, for it's great location.

Also, Jade Emperor should get the salt. It's closer to his lands.
>>
>>44047867
Your attempting to build on land they would consider theirs. You might consider it yours depending on how much of an expansionist you feel like being.
>>
File: Havik.png (81KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
Havik.png
81KB, 384x256px
>>44047647

The people of Havik offer you a trade of Silver. What do you offer in return?

>>44047854
OP, ETA on that dock in my capitol?
>>
>>44047658
Zaqra To̊ continues sending Hermits all over the world, as described here: >>44046472 As wandering scholars, thinkers and spirituals, they are sometimes behaving as teachers, but they do not seem to desire an expansion of their thought. Instead, they look for knowledge everywhere and are curious of everything. They are always pacific but often look a bit excentric.

My only PC neighbour being Kythos, I have trouble finding interactions. What should I do?

>>44047647
Some of these Hermits (see above) are noticed in Zelant.

>>44047608
Any news about >>44047210 ?
>>
Any locations open/unexplored yet?
>>
>>44047902
Docks finished Zelant is encroaching on land you consider yours
>>
>>44047828
DId you see my proposition?
>>44047774

Now That My forts are Done, I would like to First Explain my lands hierarchy a little more, Each of the four cities is controlled by a Major Warrior-Noble Family, who controls their own army. A council of The heads of the Family with their elected leader taking the throne in Warsburg,

I would like to start harvesting timber for a small trade fleet and have excess timber be send to the Jade empire if they agree to my terms.

ALso start mining copper and iron, stockpiling the copper and forging the iron into weapons, mostly arrow heads and spear heads.
>>
>>44047922
Guurenmoore
Faline
Trestalg
Make
Mitnar
Ovigus
Kashmal

All up for grabs
>>
>>44047828
This is a great idea. Is >>44047774
interested?

But first, we need to rebuild.
>>44047854
>>44047828
We will start gathering aid for the Jade Empire. We will send you food and wood.

Our west city comes after.
>>
>>44047854
Damn. We call any men at sea back to help rebuild. We will resume normal trade and operations once our people's safety and food sources are secure. Then we will set up a mining camp in Qae'shar for that salt. We're going to need all the trade goods we can get.
>>
>>44047931
>>44047952
We have seen the proposition and are interested. Once we have rebuilt, we will set up the trade routes with you.
>>
>>44047921
You can always send diplomats or invade/attempt to conquer other lands
>>
>>44047902
Well this is awkward. check my original map here:
>>44046372
>>
>>44047921
What news? Your library is already complete.
>>
>>44047928
>>44047928

We hear of the terrible storm in the Jade Empire and send them some silver and basic supplies.

>>44047952
>>44047952
We offer the Zelants a trade route between Kelvin and their capitol of Silver and meat. What do they offer in return?
>>
>>44047921
The Witch King of Zelant invites these hermits to his court.
>>
>>44047674
Zaqra To̊ asks for an almost complete control and ownership of the Library (as some king of friendly enclave, almost like a monastery), even though Kythos will have unlimited access to it, in exchange for the many advantages gained by your people from this library (starting from the Hermits' teachings). Zaqra To̊ also hopes this conjoint project will seal a friendly relationship for a long time with Kythos, through common interest.

Also, although this is kept a secret, Zaqra To̊ will only give a fraction of its knowledge to this library, even if this fraction will certainly not be negligible. This way, the Lost Cities will gain a way to advertise to scholars their own great library in Urzizt, which will be far superior but VERY difficult to access due to the journey, the secret and the security. The final goal is to gain a global glory as the nation of knowledge.
>>
>>44047947
>Trestalg
Can I rename to Olette?
>>
Fixed tripcode.
>>
>>44047921
Yes, I already offered to let your saes pass through to my capitol and asked why you would want to build a library here, I do like the idea but what would you get out of it?

>>44047952
Isnt the salt mine in the mountaines where you sent your scouts? basically where the silver mine is also?

Thats what I got from reading OPs info.

Right now i'm sitting on the most wood and am willing to help both you rebuild your sunken fleets but I want a portion of the salt. For that We can discuss the copper. If we can find a gold mine then we can make an alloy called shakidogh which was used heavily by the japanese in there armor and the hilts of katanas
>>
>>44047952
>>44048060

As thanks for offering us aid in our time of need, we send a brooch of our empire's finest craftsmanship to both of you. The pearls within will show all your people of your leader's magnificence.
>>
>>44048115
some kind*, sorry

>>44048098
These Hermits accept and spontaneously start exchanging knowledge with Zelant's scholars. Soon, official emissaries from Zaqra To̊ come to the court with a symbolic gift in the form of jewels, wishing for peace, friendship, and the establishment of a permanent ambassy in Zelant's capital (Dipon, right?).
>>
>>44048129
>>44048149
Your people have massive trees hundreds of feet high. These trees have fruit the size of beach balls and leaves the size of a quilt. Cities are build in these. You don't know it but the butterfly's in the region are the cause for the massively large trees.
>>
File: zelant4.png (633KB, 736x701px) Image search: [Google]
zelant4.png
633KB, 736x701px
((Before I continue, I'm a bit confused here so help me out: When we started I was under the assumption that my territory stopped here. I even build a gate between the mountains. What's going on?))
>>
>>44048171

the leader of the Havik Commonwealth, a war veteran named Moticus, thanks you for your gift.
He sends a letter asking the establishment of embassy as a sign of friendship between the two nations.
>>
>>44048171
>>44048098
The rock salt was the flats your scouts landed on. However word never returned as the ships carrying the news sunk in the storm.
>>
>>44048192
Okay, after my currenct construction of ships and weapons, will you join your craftsman to mine, to build the library faster, and then we may learn something of each others building techniques.
>>
>>44048268

After finishing our new docks, we searching for more natural resources in our land.
Any luck?
>>
>>44048247
The land doesn't necessarily have defined boarders set in stone. You both can consider the same land yours by right. (Ie boarder skirmishes and such can occure from these situations. >>44048274
defined his with walls early on.

>>44048288
You find tin in the north west mountians
>>
>>44048328
the people establish a tin mine. ETA?

>>44048247
We each get a half of the mountains. Yee?
>>
>>44048268
Oh. Well I guess we just rebuild what we can without Kythos' aid for now. Once we have a decent fleet again, we will set out once more.

>>44048253
Honorable Moticus, we will allow for the construction of an embassy in our capital, Zeng, the grand city of monuments. Let any who wish come and stand in awe of our great city.

We hear that you have plenty of cattle. Perhaps we can work out a deal to trade together?
>>
>>44048328
Oh, I thought that the mountains were a good way to show the boarder.
>>
>>44048353
AH Havik, neighbors to the south How goes it? My scouts tell me miners from your kingdom have just discovered tin. I will trade you bronze, oh which I have much and together we can make copper!

>>44048357
I dont know why you think I did not send aid, I said I would help you rebuild your fleet, most of which you guys lost. I have offered more then one deal which neither of you have taken me up on.

>>44048328

How are my projects going?
>>
>>44048353
Each of you are currently working on different sides of the mountain. Tin can be in circulation in a few minutes as its fairly close to the surface.

>>44048395
Its more realistic if you don't have a line saying this is mine when you haven't treated with other nations. All "boarders" are natural and everyone's free to try and lay claim to what they feel is theirs.
>>
File: Zaqra To̊ - tg - 2.png (244KB, 474x353px) Image search: [Google]
Zaqra To̊ - tg - 2.png
244KB, 474x353px
>>44048274
Zaqra Tô accepts happily and architects and builders from the cities of Ezop, Oškra and Enesegil are sent to Kythos along with a small escort, as soon as Kythos is ready.
>>
File: 1.png (275KB, 662x458px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
275KB, 662x458px
>>44048223
>Using our vast lumber supplies, we will settle the capital city of La Ponteverte, grand bridges span over the rivers and thousands of docks shoot into the bay.
>>
>>44048446
OP said nobody returned to let us know about the salt, so the deal we had can't really go through

I would be willing to make a deal with what I can offer right now, but I am limited at this time.
>>
>>44048353
That would be acceptable.

(((brb, gotta take a shit.)))

I'll try to search for blacksmith 'till then

Also rebuilding
>>
>>44048446
ships are complete
you have a small amount of arms enough two field ~ 500 troops
>>44048455
You don't have the population for thousands of docks everyone looking at around a total population of around 10000

>>44048511
Your rice paddies are back in full swing and your people are not going to starve.
>>
File: Havik2.png (339KB, 943x628px) Image search: [Google]
Havik2.png
339KB, 943x628px
>>44048357

To the Great Emperor of Jade.
We are thrilled you accept our offer. Our people shall begin building an embassy in our capitol city of Kelvin.
And yes, our cattle supply is abundent, and we shall happily share them, in exchange for something of course. I shall humbly admit I am unaware of your great nations resources.

>>44048446
To our neighbors in Kythos. Things in the Commonwealth are well. The people work every day to improve the lives of them selves and the other nations around them.
It is true that we have found a mine of tin within our boarders. Your offer of trade is accepted, as soon as our men establish the mine.
We also offer an embassy to you within the Great City of Kelvin.

- Moticus

also heres an updated map of Havik
>>
Can I claim the land of Make? What a cool name lol
>>
>>44048541
Okay, lets start smaller then.
>Build simple wooden houses, and a few sturdy docks.
>Dedicate many to gather grandfruits to feed the people.
>Research and test effective bridge building techniques.
>>
>>44048567
Make finds itself a place with thickets of forest sparsely along the rivers to the north you find cinnamon and sugar cane.
Your people are also know to use slavery and frequently raid Mitnar for labourers.
>>
>>44048591
With the abundance of grandfruits your people never go hungry bridges and towns can already be in place. It was just a matter of scale
>>
Anyone feel like making a master map with updated names/cities?
>>
>>44048541
Excellent. With our fleet restored, we resume all trading operations.

>>44048526
Also, send some men to help Zelant finish rebuilding their western city. Afterwards, I assume we intend on resuming our explorations?

>>44048554
We have great resources of limestone that we use for construction of our grand monuments. We also have plenty of pearls and coral, for creating fabulous jewelry. We don't have the land for near as much grazing as you do, but if a small stock of cattle could be raised here, we would surely benefit.

>>44048446
We are deep in your debt. The reconstruction of our fleet is far too great a favor for us to repay at this time. If we find some method to do so, we will surely clear our debt. If we do have something we can do for you right now, please let us know.
>>
>>44048541
Grand, I will post 100 soldiers in each city and my remaining 100 will be an expeditionary force, I would like to send this force north to Guirenmoore, led by the Son of The Ruler of Northwall, to see if he is ready to take his fathers place as leader of the family.

>>44048554
Great! I can't wait.

>>44048541
Now I would like to devote half my work force to the construction of great library, the the aid of great builders from Zaqra To like we agreed upon. The other half I would like to start work on a Giant Copper Factory in Southwall in anticipation of Haviks trade with us.

Also I will gift enough lumber for 5 ships each to
>>44048526
and
>>44048357

As a token of friendship.
>>
>>44048192
We accept and wish beging sharing knowledge with Zaqra To̊. And yeah, it's Dipon.
>>44048511
We shall send more scouts soon.
>>44048554
We would trade with you if you want, we have iron and wood.

((These street name captchas are killing me))

Also, did I miss anything?
>>
>>44048730
I would like to join you on this expedition.
>>
File: 2.png (126KB, 436x336px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
126KB, 436x336px
Also, plant little Hamlets to lower pop density of capital.
>>
>>44048710

Limestone would be of great aid to us in our construction efforts.
We set off a large ship with one hundred heads of our finest cattle, as well as a dozen men to teach your people how to tend to them.

>>44048735
In exchange for a supply of iron, we offer silver.
>>
After rebuilding, I'd like to send some ships with 100 men to east, sailing through Warm Wind Coast.

I believe that with our bisons the rebuilding should be rather quick?
>>
>>44048710
>>44048554
Hermits from Zaqra To̊ are now regularly seen in the Jade Empire and in Havik, as in >>44047921
It is known from recent history in Zelant and Kythos that receiving them well will probably trigger the coming of official emissaries from Zaqra To̊ with a symbolic precious gift and the desire for the setting of a permanent Zaqra To̊ ambassy as well as exchange of knowledge with the court and scholars.
>>
>>44048794
Then we have a deal.
>>
>>44048730
>>44048781
If he lets you join I'll have results after I return from a short brake maybe 30 mins or so
>>44048710
Your light houses are finished btw

K i'll return shortly need to grab some food and take a little break.

All construction projects and such will finish after an acceptable amount of time has passed
>>
>>44048874
Did I ever find blacksmiths?
>>
>>44048886
not yet brb
>>
>>44048781
Hmm, yes you can send handful of scholars north with my men, no more, and I will do the same on your journey east.
>>
>>44048794
A fine exchange. We send two ships stacked with limestone to the Havik Commomwealth.

>>44048836
The scholars of the Jade Empire are wary of these hermits. They claim they wish to steal and hoard knowledge from us. They are not received well.

>>44048874
Wonderful. Let all the people that set out on the Crystal Sea know of the Jade Empire's magnificence! We keep using limestone to construct various other monuments in our grand capital.
>>
>>44048895
Some official Zaqra To̊ scholars also ask to come, as a part of the great projects of friendship between the Lost Cities and Kythos. They wish to consign all the results of the expedition in the great library of Kythos.
>>
>>44048895
Let me send my heir with you. He's young and brash, but he is intelligent. He could be of some help.
>>
Skibbs has awoken from slumber

Any reports from Blood Garden to any neighboring nations?
>>
>>44048998
I think you actually have one now.

>>44048793
>>
>>44048874
Name change then!, okay first Ill get together a map, My capitol will be Everbright after the river. I assume my sugar cane and cinnamon are very furtile since I'm a land between two rivers. My Nation is lead by a Council of Plantation owners and operates much like the aristocracy of early colonial america.

My primary defense force Will be The Riverboat Marines, protecting my borders as well as capturing slaves to send to the giant flesh market in Everbright.

My first action will be to send one platoon of marines to Mitnar to capture more slaves, and one platoon to Ovigus to explore. What can OP tell me about these lands?

>>44048793
You are my closest neighbors, I will send a plantation owner to your capitol to act as a dignitary.
>>
>>44048895
The Commonwealth would sign onto this as well, if you will let them. 50 men would come.
these militia men are trained in scouting and gorilla warfare. They are led by the niece of General Moticus.
>>
>>44048974
Your heir will be gladly accepted,

>>44048947
Yes okay, you can send scholars along on this expadition
>>
>>44048946
As a result, the Hermits of Zaqra To̊ in the Jade Empire generally peacefully avoid the Jade Empire's scholars and authorities without however putting themselves in illegal conditions, and they instead meddle more with the people, trying to tie links of friendship with them, in spite of the desdain they receive from the court (which may become a problem if the authorities and the people come to distant themselves from each other). They apparently decided for now to focus on the popular culture, custom, thought, philosophy and spirituality of the Jade Empire, in a very understanding and adaptative way. They don't hesitate to work for free in exchange for hospitality, when they don't live alone in the wild parts of the country.
>>
>>44049043
50 is to many, I am sending 100 soldiers along with retainers, As this is my expedition I would ask you send no more then 5 men, to record and tell you true what happens. I wouldnt want our men to come to conflict with each other. You understand
>>
Skibbs hopes that within the time he was gone that Blood Garden's army has grown in size. As it is time for Blood Garden to extend its reach from a single island to the bodies of land that surround it! Before more settlers take them, at least

I'll send out a fraction of my men North to Xanth so as to conquer new land in the name of the all-holy Avatar!
>>
>>44049124
Would you mind some experienced sailors? I do not wish to brag, but our people are the best sailors you will ever meet.
>>
>>44049029
Your dignitary is well received in La Ponteverte.
We are a simpler nation. The great earth beneath our feet has given us all we could ever ask for.
>We ask that you do not enslave our people the way Make is known for in Minitar.
>>
>>44049124
Very well. 5 men it shall be.
>>
A letter to all neighboring countries:

We will sail to east soon after our friends sail north. Does anyone wish to join us on this journey?
>>
>>44049230
By the frozen rivers of Blood Garden, if you sail towards the Island of Blood Garden Skibbs shall join you on this expedition both in spirit and in person
>>
>>44049230
I will send a contingent of men to join you, Witch King. What about our exploration of the North? Will we reprise it?
>>
>>44049230
The emissaries of Zaqra To̊ immediately answer that the Lost Cities would be happy to forge deeper links of friendship with the Kingdom of Zelant by sharing this expedition for knowledge. They wish to send with your men some sage-warriors from the noble dynasty of Urzizt.
>>
(out of character here: I'm surprised war hasn't broken out! Good job everyone!)
>>
>>44049319
War pretty much only breaks out in these threads if there's enough players to claim all the land.
>>
>>44049319
ARE YOU ASKING FOR WAR?
>>
>>44049230
Ah, after watching you and the Jade empire lose so many ships, smashed upon the rocks this is to be a land trek! I however will send 25 soldiers to protect a ship if you wish to sail north along the coast.. Okay the Expeditionary Force is leaving! now we will await O.P to see what fate will give us.
>>
>>44049276
Have we still met?

>>44049279
We will, but on another day Jade Emperor. I have a feeling, that there's something interesting in the east.
>>44049297
I value our friendship. And I find your people intriguing. They are welcome
>>
>>44049199
Ah you have nothing to worry from us, those minitar plebs are barely even human! We will send you sacks of sugar if you can provide us with seeds of exotic plants to sew in our fertile valley.

>>44049135
You are fairly far from us be the legand of the Blood Garden spreads far. We will send you a plantation master to act as a diplomat.
>>
>>44049383
Skibbs would like to imagine that one of the members of the 1st Fleet of the Sons of the Woodsmen of the Blood Garden Army have crossed your path during ocean-travels
>>44049400
>Plantation master
This pleases Skibbs. And in return, Skibbs rewards the Plantation Confederacy with a hundred virgins from Bleeding Port! May this be the start to a very fruitful relationship, good friend of Skibbs!
>>
>>44048890
The scholars of Iisham and Oškra start a great scientific project in the Great Library of Iisham. Fearing the esclavagists from Make, they want to develop a new kind of defensive weapon based on deflective mirrors that should put fire to any invader and experiment heavily under the desert sun, in the hidden canyons south-east of Kmt Tt Tma.
>>
Room for one more here?
>>
>>44049497
You'll have to wait until OP gets back, but there are plenty of lands you could claim
>>
>>44049497
Of course, foolish young one! There's always room for one more on the sides of Blood Garden!
>>
>>44049497
Yes, pick any of the following places (or ask for about a place unnamed on the map if you want to) and you can rename it if you want:
Qae'shar
Guurenmoore
Mitnar
Ovigus
Kashmal
(did I forget something? I think Faline is already taken, even though its king is silent)
>>
>>44049538

I Shall take Ovigus, I shall Rename it to the Ovigutan Confederacy

>>44049531
Ah I see but there is more room outside of the gardens yes?
>>
Okay I'm back

The Kythos expedition leads those on its path to find the people of Guurenmoore. The people you pass look militant and rugged almost every man and women is armed. The forests you pass glint with the shine of metal. After much intense searching you fins a small home with a single middle aged man. This man is well built and is currently working on what looks to be a blade of a sword so perfect in proportion.

If anyone needs details of something they are doing reply to this post with a link to what you were doing.

>>44049348
>>44049400
Coincidence you have the same trip?
>>
>>44049624
... Skibbs is confused. Why would one need anythin more than what Blood Garden already provides? Does a medicine man cut the life cord of a newborn from its mother when still inside her?
>>44049647
Skibbs would like to send out multiple parties all around the bodies of land that surround Blood Garden. The northern section of land shall be turned into an Ore factory while the southern sections will be built over to make way for housing
>>
>>44049457
Great, those 100 virgins are immediately sold to the flesh markets in the city of Everbright.

>>44049465
A Platoon of riverboat marines led by a plantation master wander through the desert. They were told a great civilization lay in these shifting sands but the men are running low on water. (will you help my lost men??? If you don't its not like I would know you didnt help ;) )
>>
>>44049624
Your people have a sulfur mine and grow olives. Your people primarily eat fish as red meats are rare in your land.
>>
>>44049624
OP will have to tell how are your land and your people, and what are your inherent advantages and disavantages. However you already know about your two played neighbours: Zaqra To̊ in the desert at north of your territory, and Make at north too, just east of Zaqra To̊.

To learn about Zaqra To̊, read >>44046472 and the following posts; some Hermits are probably already visiting the Ovigutan Confederacy.
>>
I really need to go to sleep. I've been awake for almost 40 hours. Night.

The Witch King decides that the Jade Emperor is the rightful ruler of the continent and becomes his vassal.
>>
>>44049695
>Lets study how to make great paper from our tree abundance.
>Keep developing La Ponteverte and start building tree settlements.
>Trade Grandefruit for Sugar with our western friends.
>>
>>44049647
Since I'm not doing much right now, I reprise my exploration of the Emerald Isle to our West. Hopefully this time my ship will return.

>>44049735
Fucking sweet.
>>
>>44049684
Don't need to ask if your sending people out if your looking to contact other nations talk to them directly. If your looking for something specific just ask.
>>
File: angry.jpg (104KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
104KB, 500x256px
>>44049692
You... You didn't...

..Those were...

THOSE WERE THE FINEST VIRGINS OF BLOOD GARDEN AND YET YOU SELL THEM LIKE DOG MEAT? TAKE YOUR FILTHY PLANT MAN BACK, SKIBBS DOES NOT WISH TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THOSE WHO HAVE SUCH BLATANT DISREGARD FOR LIFE!
>>
>>44049647
Well I'm using a very simple password (hint its 12345) So I assume he could aslo be using the same trip
>>
>>44049692
Some people of Ut Ozond (the city south of Enesegil, that is also entirely underground) help the wanderers from Make, giving them water, food, and shelter. They try to engage peaceful relationships with them and are very curious about them and their country. They try to learn as much as possible from them. If it goes well, they try to convince them to stay longer in Ut Ozond rather than going back to Make right away. If it doesn't go well, I'll react to your depiction of the events.
>>
>>44049753
My people Begin experimenting in different ship designs To maximize cargo space
second Tariffs on sulphur and olives
Third The ovigutans Shall begin constructions of roads along with the occasional outpost to prevent any Criminals from disrupting trade
>>
>>44049647
Oh yea stuff, Okay We will peacefully pass through the lands of the armed people, when we get to this legendary smith I will ask him if he would be willing to return to the Great Land of Kythos and teach my smiths to forge like he does.
>>
>>44049753
Just to be sure, did you saw this post? >>44049465 I would like to know how it goes!
>>
File: here we go.jpg (41KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
here we go.jpg
41KB, 1024x768px
>>44049797
And here
we
go

anyway the people of the Commonwealth begin studying advanced mining techniques
>>
>>44049866
Second tariffs on Sulphur and Olive Shall be lowered Whilst creating multiple taxes on slavery and Laws on how slaves are to be treated within the confederacy*
>>
>>44049647
The Zaqra To̊ scholars from the Kythos expedition are intrigued by the possible connexion between the forests of Guurenmoore and its metallic gisement. They try to study these metals while they are here, taking with them some extracts and knowing that it may help this >>44049465
>>
>>44049903
Moticus, as Zelant has recently become our vassal, we wish to extend their trade agreements with you to include ourselves. What do you think of this?
>>
File: oh god, why.jpg (153KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
oh god, why.jpg
153KB, 500x439px
It is time for Skibbs to strap on the harnesses of War. Skibbs leaves Blood Garden and personally leads an expedition with 5 other ships, about 100 trained men per ship, to the home of Plantation Confederation. Skibbs wants the bodies of all 100 virgins and is willing to let the single Plant Man given to him free once Skibbs makes it to the Plantation Confederacy

Before embarking, however, Skibbs has begun performing the sacrificial ritual of the dead so that when he returns Skibbs can give the virgins a proper burial
>>
The clouds gather before the storm
>>
>>44049960
The ambassy of Zaqra To̊ in Zelant is worried. How will things change for the sage-Hermits in the court of the Witch-King?
>>
>>44049749
The emerald Isle hosts a supply of lumber for your nation should you choose to task people for it.
You've annexed Zelant

>>44049885
The smith tells you he wont leave his lands but for the northern fort and farm he will take one apprentice.

>>44049866
Your people are working on the creation of your first galleon.

>>44049886
You find the amount of mirrors excessive for this device and the precision needed to make it effective is to high.
You find the trees in this region are made of iron. Oddly enough it seems like the sample has grown a fraction of a centimeter when they return home.
>>
>>44049960
I don't see why not.
Let the trade routes flow!
>>
>>44050002
How is the research into advanced minding going, OP?
>>
emissaries of the Ovigutan Confederacy accompanied with scholars and student is sent to the capital of all nation to open diplomatic relations with them and to learn of their culture
>>
>>44049980
The Plantation Master tells you that you are confused! The flesh market is a slave auction house, your virgins are all still alive. We thought you understoond that our economy is slave driven. We are NOT cannibals.
>>
>>44050002
I would like to begin raising the greatest scholars the world has seen.

>Build a great Library
>Debate and study philosophy
>Fund and hold competition for the arts (iterature, paintings, wood carving)
>Organize governement centered around intel and active citizenship.
>Neuter the lame, unintellegent and send them to work in the arbors
>>
>>44049992
The Witch King's protection is still extended to them within Zelant. We will not take measures to get rid of them, but they are still watched closely.

>>44050002
I send people to settle on the Emerald Isle, so that I may begin to gather its resources.

How wide is the straight between Zeng and Zelant's closest point? We wish to know if a great bridge between the two nations could ever be possible.

>>44050018
Excellent. The ore you provide us will surely be useful. I hope you are pleased with more limestone.
>>
>>44050035
You unlocked the mysteries of quarry mining increasing your yield by two thirds.

>>44050075
The stretch is a full 3 km

>>44050060
You are in the process of building your library have you contacted other nations?
>>
>>44050002
The Eleven decide to start the construction of the Hanging Gardens of Kmt Tt Tma, in which every vegetal will be from Guurenmoore. This way, if the expension of the metallic trees is too invasive, it will be easy to totally stop it and prevent it to spread.

This is for Zaqra To̊'s builders. Zaqra To̊'s soldiers start a new expedition to Guurenmoore in order to bring more of these metallic trees to Kmt Tt Tma, while avoiding all spectators and being friendly and pacific with any unwanted spectator they may find by lack of chance.

Finally, Zaqra To̊'s scholars focus now on the study of this lifeform and its possible uses and applications.
>>
>>44050002
((New Code, yeay))
Okay, We accept your bargain to train an apprentice of Kythos! We have one with us to repair our gear and we will leave him with you.

These trees are iron? We will begin harvesting a small portion of them to take back to forge more iron weaons for my forces.

Does >>44049992
Tell us that the metal grows on its own?
>>
>>44050059
I am at your peers, Plant Master. Your words mean nothing to me now, as the actions they symbolize greatly outweigh that of their actual worth. EITHER GIVE ME BACK ALL 100 OF BLOOD GARDEN'S VIRGINS OR SKIBBS SHALL SEND ALL OF HIS MEN IN THEIR FINEST CARVED ARMOR SO THAT THEY MAY SLAUGHTER THOSE WHO WISH TO SLAUGHTER THAT WHICH IS SKIBB'S
>>44050002
Blessed Avatar of the Blood Garden, do actions such as storming an opposing kingdom register under the likes of Dice Rolling? For if they are, Skibbs would very much like to know how much he should be rolling for right now
>>
>>44050075

The Limestone will be used to make a status, commemorating the friendship between the commonwealth and the Jade

>>44050127
We push the ourselves further in our studies, so our Ranching is the best in all the land!
>>
>>44050142
I would like our training apprentice to send notes back to Northwall with details on these techniques while Weapon factories are started construction in all 4 cities
>>
>>44050127
I have only contacted the Plantation people.
>>
>>44050040
Ovigutan emissaries fail to find any city of Zaqra To̊. They learn from Kythos people that this little country is hidden in the desert and that its precise location is kept secret except to those who know the "Way of the Bird-Cloud". Finding Zaqra To̊ will require either diplomatic discussion with Zaqra To̊ representents or a great expedition through the desert. However, Ovigutan emissaries easily find in Kythos a great library that happens to be controled by Zaqra To̊ and to be some kind of friendly enclave within Kythos. There, they can start dialogue, as Hermits greet them peacefully and with great curiosity.
>>
>>44050227
>>44050127
Send researchers and explorers to gather and obtain extensive notes of the world.
>Formalize a complex writing system.
>>
>>44050142
Yes. Some Zaqra To̊ scholars in the Kythos great library teach to students authorized by Kythos what was learned during the expedition.
>>
>>44050127
Our scholars shall research bridge building techniques until they come to a viable method to cross the straight. We must unite the two lands.

We also begin using our new ore courtesy of Havik to make proper weapons for our men.
>>
>>44050075
Actually, can we still get that Iron? we need it to make weapons and tools. I'm sure you understand.
>>
>>44050060
I accept your grapefruit seeds, and would like permission to explore your forest for more plant variety

>>44050153
I will give you back the 100 virgins, i'm sorry your misunderstanding has led to broken friedship, I will move my marines to my river borders

>>44050127
Can my people while looking for new seed type ecplore the spice Mountains also?

For Building I want to start research on advanced aquaduct and irrigation tech.
>>
>>44050153
Tell me who you attack I'll compare the state of both nations.

>>44050132
The people of Guurenmoore notice you skulking around tampering with the trees.

After stealing a few trees you find your expedition facing an small army. They say if you want to leave you must put the tree down and never return.

The sample you found doesn't continue it's growth in your homeland it seems to only grow while in Guurenmoore

>>44050176
You already excel at ranching and have nothing left to learn.
>>
>>44050292
Our men are woefully under equipped, but I'd hate to strain relations. We don't wish to take any more than you'd be comfortable offering.
>>
>>44050301
YOUR WORDS ARE MEANINGLESS, PLANT CONFEDERACY. TAKE YOUR PLANT MAN BACK, YOU HAVE CALLED UPON THE WRATH OF AN ELDER GOD
>>44050308
I CHOOSE TO ATTACK THE MALICIOUS SCUM THAT IS THE PLANTATION CONFEDERACY OF MAKE
>>
>>44050301
Hesitantly, we oblige to allow your people in. As soon as the business is over, we politely dismiss you.
>>
>>44050332
In that case my marines do not let the virgins cross my river border, My Marines will take deffensive positions in their boats and your 100 virgins are taken back into slavery.
>>
>>44050308
What about our farming? can that be improved?
If not, we shall improve our smithing, so that we can make the best possible weapons with silver and tin

>>44050322
I suppose, for the time, we can keep our current agreement.
When our statue is finished, we send a copy to you.
While it is not nearly as nice as the ones you make, it is a quaint thing, of Moticus and the Jade Emperor shaking hands.
>>
>>44050366
My fleet tosses your Plant Man into the water so that he may swim back to your Land, for he is an innocent bystander in the whole situation
>>
>>44050308
The expedition present humble apologies to the people Guurenmoore, claiming that they didn't know that this act would be considered as something rude. Before leaving, they ask if Guurenmoore would like to teach their ways to some honest of their men, so that such an incident doesn't happen again and so that both people may start friendly relationships.

The researches on the metallic trees are abandoned. The Hanging Gardens of Kmt Tt Tma are utilized for all other kinds of exotic and medicinal plants instead. The scholars come back to more generalist researches.

>>44050075
Zaqra To̊ offers a new gift of friendship to the Witch-King in order to maintain their bonds with Zelant, and they try to keep an important position in the Witch-King's court, so that their influence stays competitive compared to the Jade Empire's influence.
>>
>>44050332
Your people are equipped with wooden spears and bows you have a force of nearly 2000 young fighting men which you've been training.

Makes forces consist of roughly 400 Marines men who are skilled and use steel weapons.
They also can field 1000 slaves who are untrained and kept in line by the marines.

How do you plan to attack?
>>
>>44050378
We thank you. The statue will have a place in the emperor's palace, as he always enjoys seeing the creations of foreign nations.

>>44050422
We wish to expand mining operations in Zelant if possible, we don't want to inconvenience Havik if we can help it. Mining more ore means more for us all.
>>
>>44050378
You can contact Zaqra To to learn about irrigation techniques.

>>44050405
The people of Gurrenmoore let your people live but you cannot step in these lands again.
>>
>>44050422
>>44050399
Did you sail your fleet around the opal isles to get to me? thats a long journey lol, Thank You for the release of My Plantation Master. When we win we will allow you to purchase any survivors along with the virgins for their regular cost. Gentlemanly warfare as it were
>>
>>44050422
The only way Skibbs, the Golden Child, knows how. Skibb charges into battle first so as to proclaims the holy word of Blood Garden as the thunderous roar of 2,000 Men marches on behind him

Skibbs plans using his greater number of men to instill fear in the hearts of his enemies while promising those who surrender now freedom by Blood Garden
>>
>>44050132
A small group of scholars is sent to Zaqra and ask to learn the finer techniques of farming. They offer their knowledge of mining in exchange.

also
>>44050476
>>44050476
We search our lands for any untapped natural resources
>>
>>44050517
>>44050492

So I'm assuming he's coming from the north from the river

Skibbs roll a d20 for your forces attack.
Make roll a d20 for your slaves moral.

If skibbs rolls higher 700 of the slaves flee and you will then be locked in close combat.
>>
>>44050476
How's my library? My explorers/researchers/artists/philosphers?
>>
>>44050471
You can expand mining operations if you shift resources from on of your other projects.

>>44050612
Library is finished but only contains knowledge from your local area.

>>44050587
You find nothing substantial
>>
My first ever die roll on /tg/
>>
File: reds.jpg (1MB, 1280x1304px) Image search: [Google]
reds.jpg
1MB, 1280x1304px
>>44050594
Very well then. FOR THE RIGHTEOUS PURSUIT OF BLOOD GARDEN, I ROLL!

dice+1d20
>>
I guess I dont know how? thought you put dice+1d20 in the options field
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44050671
Mine too
>>44050685
And it shows
>>
>>44050664
I was hoping we could use Zelant's manpower to do that, but I will divert men from the Emerald Isle to establish greater mining operations. The lumber will still be there for us later, but we want to ease Havik's burden as soon as possible.
>>
>>44050724
You can but they will have reduced fishing operations then
>>
>>44050308
OP How goes my apprentice, you havnt commented on him, or the iron or the factories I asked about. Just wondering if you missed it because it wasnt a very long post
>>
>>44050664
Did my efforts to understand smiting better yield any fruits?
>>
File: Zaqra To̊ - tg - 3.png (249KB, 474x353px) Image search: [Google]
Zaqra To̊ - tg - 3.png
249KB, 474x353px
>>44050587
After a long search and thanks to their relationships at the Great Library of Kythos, the scholars of the Commonwealth succeed in being guided to Aa Victu, the most open city of Zaqra To̊, that very few strangers had the chance to see.

There, it is explained to them that the knowledge of mining is of minor interest to Zaqra To̊, because no interesting minerals lie in the ground of the desert where this country is. However, as Zaqra To̊ is always somewhat interested in new knowledge, they will accept to teach their agriculture mastery to the Commonwealth in exchange for their mining mastery AND something else, preferably another some other knowledge.
>>
>>44050664
>Continue writing and debating philosophy.
>Send my best unit of explorers with rations and writing materials to Plantation lands and beyond to gather information.
>>
>>44050405
OH! while waiting to hear about my factories, I now have copper! from the tin I got before the Jade empire took over that region, I will trade you the copper to make wires for your magic doomsday machine

>>44050724
Also, does my trade agreement with Zelant for tin still stand? you did say you werent sure how to repay me lol
>>
>>44050734
I don't want to compromise their food supply. We will indeed send our men from the Emerald Isle. We have enough wood to manage for now. We will come back later.
>>
>>44050708
That's what I did. Maybe you accidentally put something in wrong? I mean at this point it almost doesn't matter because I rolled a 4, so you pretty much already won anyway
>>
>>44050788
Of course. We will keep supplying you with tin for as long as you desire.
>>
>>44050764
We can teach you the ways of gorilla warfare, or perhaps offer the history of the Commonwealth? Its your choice.
We are humble people who with only to better feed our masses.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44050802
Try again
>>
>>44050740
The apprentice is coming along his works are fine by any right but not to the same standards as his masters.

Your copper factory is complete and operational.

See >>44050308
to see how your iron harvesting went

>>44050760
You can smith basics fine works though are beyond your grasp as no one has trained long enough to unlock all its mysteries.
>>
>>44050836
Its a TIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>44050843
Then the smiths shall train long and hard to create better works.

Also, we search our waters for any thing of great interest beyond fish. You know, pearls, underwater ore, that kinda stuff.
>>
>>44050831
Moticus, the Jade Empire has a wealth of rice it is willing to spare. You need not grovel to the greedy minds of these desert dwellers. Together, we can develop better agriculture on our own.
>>
File: sp.jpg (26KB, 365x290px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
26KB, 365x290px
>>44050714
>>44050836
>4
... Should we just roll again?

Or does this mean that 700 Slaves are going to replace the recently murdered 2,000 men of Blood Garden?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44050836
>>44050714
Wow a tie lol. Make you find most of your slaves maintain the will to live so they stand and fight knowing you will kill them if they flee. Skibb your people fight with a viscous fervor if I roll 13+ you will win this conflict and route the enemy. Whoever loses will sustain 70% losses

>>44050843
oops this is me
>>
>>44050788
Zaqra To̊ is interested in these materials and asks friendly if Kythos would be interested, in exchange, by a trade of secret informations about the countries of the far East, at the condition that these informations remain secret until Zaqra To̊ decides otherwise (meaning that Kythos could only use them for its own use, not to sell exchange them to some other nation).
>>
Guys I had fun but I'm tired as shit and wanna get some sleep.

Hope you all had fun! Feel free to continue without me and anyone's free to GM in my place
>>
>>44050831
Zaqra To̊ accepts the trade, choosing the history of the Commonwealth rather than the ways of gorilla warfare, and also sends a symbolic gift to the Moticus in the form of jewels, with the wish to seal with this agreement the begining of a new friendship between both people.
>>
>>44050976
To Moticus*, sorry

>>44050864
Any news about this? >>44049838
>>
File: space ghost.gif (83KB, 488x398px) Image search: [Google]
space ghost.gif
83KB, 488x398px
>>44050936
>19
PRAISE BE THE ALL-HOLY AVATAR OF THE BLOOD GARDEN! Skibbs has done right in the world and chooses to leave Make with his 700 former slaves and 100 Virgins so that we may all return back to Blood Garden

And from there, Blood Garden shall have the largest feast it has ever had!

G'night OP. This was fun
>>
>>44050888
>>44050976

By the time the Jade Emperors letter reaches Moticus, his scholars have already returned with their new found knowledge.
They share it with the Jade, happy to help their allies,

>>44050976

and send a dozen cattle to the Zaqra, as a sign of friendship.
>>
thread dead now that OPDM is gone?
Damn. I was having fun.
>>
>>44051147
Yea, me too. That's sad! I had several requests pending, too ( >>44050991 and >>44050954 )
I guess I'll go back to sleep soon if there's no answer.
>>
>>44051147
Yeah, that's always the problem with these threads. The OP leaves, then no one takes it up. It's not like any of the players can step up while still controlling their nation.
>>
If you guys are still on in an hour and a half or so I'll start another one if youre interested
>>
>>44051228
As much as I'd like to, by then I should be in bed. Have fun though.
>>
>>44051228
Same than our beloved Jade Emperor, here. Sorry!
>>
>>44045970
I've already drawn up a map, to GM the next one. Any land available?
>>
>>44051965
Oh, I assumed the game was still going on. Do you guys want me to open the new thread now?
>>
>>44052078
I wouldn't really be able to participate until I woke up, so feel free to wait for a few hours

But I'm sure you'd catch some other people if you posted it now
>>
>>44052078
>>44051965
I'll just open it now. Migrate!
>>44052328
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.