[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now have to make a campaign based on BLAME!, what system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 640x480px
You now have to make a campaign based on BLAME!, what system do you use and what would be the central themes/activities of the sessions?
>>
I'd use the BLAM! system and my campaign would be an exploration sandbox and horror survival. Basically DayZ in The City and robutts.
>>
I'd use Amber Diceless and the central theme would be wandering around vast, empty hellscapes and riding the tram for like 800 years.
>>
>>43964994
What is this? Google brings up nothing.
>>
>>43965376
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blam!

/tg/ homebrew. It's not finished, sadly, but it's finished enough to be played with some help from a GM.
>>
>>43964140
I just run an Alchemical Exalted game.
>>
>>43965431
Nifty.
>>
>>43964140
i would use barbarians of lemuria with some homebrew to adapt the futuristic stuff.

I would do a campaign about knowing wtf happened. They would start as a sort of technobarbarians in the sense of mixing misticism with they little knowledge they have.
>>
>>43966489
i also would try to adapt a mitical legened or poem, like for example "the odissey".
>>
>>43964140
Stalker: The scifi and a survival on the fringes of civilizations in old, forgotten and hostile surroundings.
>>
>>43964140
Any system. Just get good at describing landscapes.
>>
My current homebrew, dialled down. I'd base it on Netsphere Engineer or whatever the sequel was called.
>>
>>43964140
I use MAID RPG, and the central themes involve multicolored love lasers and fighting massive tentacle monsters.

You didn't say it had to be a GOOD campaign.
>>
File: Blame! v02 c009 059.jpg (151KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Blame! v02 c009 059.jpg
151KB, 700x1100px
>>43964140
This might help? Never had the opportunity to run a game, despite my desire.

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blam!
>>
File: 1440829616880.png (653KB, 699x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1440829616880.png
653KB, 699x1049px
>>43968424
Ah, crap, didn't see it was already posted. Have a cute Sana-kan as an apology.
>>
>>43965011

I burst out laughing with coffee in my mouth, curse you Anon I wasn't ready for this.
>>
>>43964140
GURPS

bc im familiar with it and there are so many books so i think the blame things are pretty much covered
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.