[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic has a huge back story, and even has comics, albeit they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 375x523px
Magic has a huge back story, and even has comics, albeit they're about Dack, no ones favorite.

How would you feel if Disney/Marvel bought Magic and made their story lines a running series?
>>
Hasbro is smart enough not to fuck with Magic as long it continues to be insanely profitable.

If you want to play a Marvel trading card game, OP, I'd recommend the Vs System version from a few years ago.
>>
Superhero comics are shit so I'd probably stop playing.
>>
Also

>albeit they're about Dack, no ones favorite.

Literally everyone with a half functioning brain likes Dack because he's not a special snowflake like the main characters, he's just cool.
>>
>>43950342
Uhm, there's a movie being made...

https://company.wizards.com/es/content/twentieth-century-fox-and-hasbro-develop-magic-gathering-new-film-franchise
>>
>>43950342

Hasbro can already monetize the shit out of their properties without Disney's help.

As >>43950501 pointed out, there's already a movie in the works, and if the film does well there will most certainly be sequels.

Look what they've done with Transformers. A Magic film series could be their fantasy equivalent.
>>
>>43950610
>Look what they've done with Transformers
I think we can all see what they've done with Transformers.
>>
so would the comics be used to promote the card game, like how Marvel uses the comics to promote the Movies

or would it be the reverse, where the card game is only alive just to promote the comic?
>>
>>43950436
ding ding ding
this man knows whats up
>>
>>43950342
I'm not happy with the design of this card. He should be a flip card with banner on the casting side and hulk on the flip side. Idk what the trigger for the flip should be but this hulk card isn't right.
>>
>>43952125
Banner goes Hulk if he takes damage
Hulk goes back to Banner if he doesn't take damage
>>
>>43950436
Isn't he THE GREATEST THIEF IN THE MULTIVERSE
I haven't read the comic because that title made me assume his sue levels were of the charts/spoiler]
>>
>>43950342
They wouldn't do that. Disney is smart enough not to just mix together everything it owns into one tonally confused pile of slop. It keeps its slop divided into distinct troughs for the tastes of different consumers. That's why you didn't see Mickey Mouse wander into any Marvel movie, or hear ESPN sportscasters narrating Winnie-the-Pooh.
>>
>>43950419
This man gets it.
The marvel movies are also mediocre at best with most of them being outright bad.
I don't get the appeal at all
>>
>>43950342
People actually like Dack.
>>
>>43952409
More like the greatest tracker, and only of artifacts not people. He gets his dunb ass caught multiple times and the shit kicked out of him a few times.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.