[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be DCFag >Guess MFW all the good cards are Marvel Cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: AvX-Dice-Masters.jpg (75KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
AvX-Dice-Masters.jpg
75KB, 438x350px
>Be DCFag
>Guess MFW all the good cards are Marvel Cards

Dicemasters thread? I mean yeah I don't think I actually know other people who play it other than the fellows who introduced it to me but it's entertaining enough.
>>
>>43868859
I love Dice Masters, but I'm totally bummed that the DnD series isn't getting any more, I'm not a big fan of the other types.
>>
>>43868859
>Be DCFag
>Guess MFW all the good cards are Marvel Cards

Are you me bro?

look it by the bright side, in one or two years rotation will start to work and AvX will be out of the system (No more Xavier and mask spam FINALLY)

>>43868950
is official that D&D will get a 2nd pack around February, its called Faerün under Siege
>>
File: wzk72223.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wzk72223.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>43868859
I don't know but something tell me that Wizkids and other companies have certain bias for Marvel. now the question is why?

also what do you expect of the TMNT set since it will be released as a "closed" set like a LCG, could be said?
>>
>>43868993
Wizkids don't have a bias, it's just that AvX was early days and they hadn't figured out how to balance the game effectively yet. DC stuff didn't come until they'd had some trial and error.
>>
Any suggestion for this build? I have mostly DC and D&D dies/cards. my main propose is to buy the Half-dragon as quick as I can for then buy green dragons cheap and spam his breath skill for clean the field/do cheap damage.

Personally I don't really know which spells/actions to use and I think the halfling thief is just there because it's cheap.

http://www.dicemastersdb.com/team-builder/v1/#5137-3;5135-3;5032-3;5035-4;5104-2;5013-2;5039-2;5075-3;5125-2;7023-2;
>>
>>43869149
I'm not really talking about the power level of the sets I was thinking more in the numbers of editions they have with Marvel as their main flagship.

>Marvel related editions: 4
> AvX, X-men Uncanny, AoU and now Spiderman
>and comming next year Civil War
>>
>>43869195
That's based on how much money Marvel put into it, I think.
>>
>>43869241
>That's based on how much money Marvel put into it
wait Marvel hand is also in? well it shouldn't surprise me that some of the best effects are in the Marvel side...
>>
>>43869264
How the fuck would it not be? Of course Marvel is involved in the production and sale of a Marvel product.
>>
I might consider this game. Im not a fan of cape comics, I only care for some Xmen. Rogue, Gambit, Storm, Bishop, Beast... are they any fun or at least good?
>>
>>43868993
Marvel is more profitable than DC, now with the MCU being fully established meaning more people are liable to buy stuff with the Marvel Packaging. Though I have hope that the Flash series gets popular enough and a Flash Set is made (Mostly made up of the Flash Family and The Rogues)

Hyped for TMNT set though, hopefully this time it'll actually feel like a set that you can play with two people. The guys who introduced me to this game told me that a Starter Set was good enough for two but it really wasn't (Unless you go like 4 cards each with 2 dices for each card or 8 cards each with a die each card)
>>
>>43869195
Well there's the upcoming World's Finest one next year so that'll put the tally at DC 3 and Marvel 5.
>>
>>43869385
If you want to make competitive lists you'll probably have to stray into stuff you don't like, because a team is made of eight heroes.
>>
>>43869512
I watched a few videos and got really bored when I realized literally all of them have Mindflayer, Hulk, Human Torch, Ice Man, and Professor X. Just no fun seeing the same deck over and over.
>>
>>43869532
The Avengers Vs Xmen set was very poorly balanced, so there's a few cards in there that are practically mandatory for a lot of deck archetypes.

It's unfortunate, but kind of what you get with a game this young.
>>
>>43869532
>>43869552
Most of those cards will be rotated in a few years so this thing might not last forever

>>43869479
I hope the TMNT set get successful enough for more series get introduced in this way in the future.
>>
>>43868859
Super Constantine and Rare Lantern Ring are...unfortunately the only real viable DC cards I can think of. One of the Guy Gardners is okay in rush aggro.
>>
File: 1062353.jpg (252KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
1062353.jpg
252KB, 321x450px
>>43869532
>>43869552
>>43870274
>Caring for competitive play
Seriously, why you guys most ruin everything? Just play casual, I just trow everything I have on the table and start making fun decks with whoever you're playing with... Yesterday I used pic related against my sister and I suppose I would have never gotten around doing any good with it on a tournament.
>>
bump, there should be more Dice Masters discussion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.