[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, how would one stat a Sovereign Citizen as an NPC? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sovereigncitizenviolence.jpg (35KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
sovereigncitizenviolence.jpg
35KB, 425x289px
/tg/, how would one stat a Sovereign Citizen as an NPC? I'm thinking of making one a BBEG.
>>
>>43854740
Persistant Freedom of Movement
>>
>>43854740
Isn't that just Mass Effect 1?
>>
>>43854823
Persistant Freedom of Freedom.
>>
>>43854740
With what system?

In GURPS, it's basically just Delusion ('My interpretation of the law is correct.') with a value depending on how weird that seems to an average person and how insistent they are on living by their interpretation. Ones who are really committed to living as if their view of reality could be enforced on others will soon acquire other disadvantages like Debt and Enemy (various parts of the government) and shortly thereafter whatever Social Stigma you feel is appropriate for a prison inmate.
>>
>>43855162
>whatever Social Stigma you feel is appropriate for a bullet riddled corpse.

FTFY
>>
>>43854740

6 str
1 per
3 end
1 cha
1 int
3 agi
2 luck
>>
>>43855183

You don't handcuff a corpse.
>>
>>43854740
Man, that's fucking weird.
>>
>>43855254

Actually you do.
>>
>>43854740
>Sovereign Citizen
>BBEG
>Implying that Sovereign Citizens are capable enough to remember to wipe their own ass, not to mention do BBEG business.
>>
>>43855183
Back in 3rd edition, Social Stigma (Dead) was actually a thing.
>>
>>43854740
>STR - 3
Strength can be whatever you need as it has no real bearing on the character.
>INT - 1
They're stupid. They don't think all too well.
>WIS - 2
Again, they're stupid. They believe their own rules are the only ones they need to obey, but the fact that they have this imaginary rules in their mind means at least some minimal brains going.
>DEX - 2
While they try to talk their way out of trouble and convince law-enforcement and others that they can do whatever they like, they get arrested often. Often enough in fact that they're slightly more flexible from hundreds if not thousands of times they've been detained.
>CON - 3
Again, they're resilient from the many beatings they've received while resisting arrest and committing crimes while believing they're legally un-touchable.
>CHA - 2
While they may not be physically the most ugly, they're cobbled speech and misuse of legal terms makes them wholly unappealing to those around them.

>Feats. -
Legal validitatem idiocy - The character believes whole-heartily in their delusion of sovereignty, that when being questioned by any authority figure, player can not be intimidated and will not waiver in their conviction.

Entitled oppression - Character can not make first move in combat as they believe no one should raise a finger against them. If character is attacked by citizens, they'll automatically take their first action and cry out "HELP! I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN! YOU CAN TOUCH ME! GUARDS! HELP!". If they're being attacked by authority figures, they'll yell, "HELP! THEY CAN'T DO THIS! I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN! I'LL HAVE YOUR JOB!".

Self righteous endangerment - When within 100 feet of any large group of people, the character may feel compelled to assert their believed sovereign status on those around. This is at discretion of GM, can be a spot check, or a resistance roll.

>GEAR
No weapons
Minimal adventuring clothes
Note-pad or device to record interactions with authority figures.

There, hows that?
>>
>>43854740
>Sovereign Citizen
A what now? What is going on in that picture?
>>
>>43856195

A guy who takes the Declaration of Independence seriously and thinks he can be his own country. They tend to get killed by cops when they meet up with the much shittier reality of how the world actually works.
>>
>>43856223
Hunh, okay, thanks.

https://leb.fbi.gov/2011/september/sovereign-citizens-a-growing-domestic-threat-to-law-enforcement
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.