[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /tg/ is basically MTG only, but is there anyone here that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: n1230.jpg (52KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
n1230.jpg
52KB, 300x434px
I know /tg/ is basically MTG only, but is there anyone here that is used to Cardfight Vanguard?

I'm thinking about building a Pacifica (pic related) Deck to get ready for the new stride, but I've hit a stump, since I can't find a good alternative for Pearl Sisters, Perle and Perla.

Any ideas?
>>
>>43845890

post moar anime grills.
>>
>>43845890
Wow, that looks like a clusterfuck. Cute grills though.
>>
File: Nightrosee.jpg (240KB, 380x555px) Image search: [Google]
Nightrosee.jpg
240KB, 380x555px
>>43845890
Your game plan is probably going to be to stride Pacifica twice before doing anything else, so you'll have GB up quickly.

Run Spica or Potpourri on G2, and Shizuku on G1 so you can search those Pacificas.
>>
>>43845890

What the fuck is happening on this card? Why would you print something like that?
>>
>>43847986
They get easier to read the more you know the game. I'm not going to lie it's pretty daunting to someone unfamiliar though.
>>
Don't forget to cheki za damaji turiga.
>>
File: best girl best clan.jpg (52KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
best girl best clan.jpg
52KB, 308x450px
>always loved vanguard
>only hobby shop that had it closed
2016 can't come soon enough. I can't wait to play Spike Brothers in their full Legion glory.
>>
I started playing this since the only lgs near my uni has barely any Magic players and stocks this

pretty fun casual game, although I find it a bit too fast and luck dependent.
>>
>>43849874
From what I've observed, if you take it too seriously you're going to get boned and hate the game because someone double crits you or gets a heal on the 6th damage check. It's a game where it's so luck dependent a fair portion of the skill is navigating around bad luck.
>>
>>43845890
I have a transgender friend who sucks cocks for free at the local park and he is still not as gay as whatever the fuck pedo shit you posted in this thread
>>
>>43845890
Looks like some really cheap knock-off card design
>>
File: EB08-003EN-RRR.png (1MB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
EB08-003EN-RRR.png
1MB, 543x800px
>>43850040
>>43850093
Bermuda triangle are the obligatory idol clan. I personally dislike them but apparently it sold the most boosters. There is a clan for most people, from mechs to dragons to knights to military dinosaurs.
>>
>>43850159
Military dinosaurs with nazi alters, i could play that
>>
File: BT08-016EN-RR.jpg (230KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
BT08-016EN-RR.jpg
230KB, 546x800px
>>43850249
No nazi unfortunately. Also Nips don't know what dragon means.
>>
File: NO WEAKNESSES.png (857KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
NO WEAKNESSES.png
857KB, 500x633px
Over 5 hours late to the party, but hey. Don't mind me, just the most radical card to slap on the Vanguard circle coming through.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448060161900.jpg (103KB, 745x1040px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448060161900.jpg
103KB, 745x1040px
You mean the anime girl card game about to be dramatically eclipsed by Force of Will? My store in town is liquidating Cardfight for Force of Will, and even a lot of the MtG grogs are getting in on it.
>>
>>43852103
I really can't see FoW beating out CFV that quickly. The threshold of bullshit is going to have to go a little farther for that to happen, and correct bans for the health of its meta could prolong that time period.

In the long run though, it's bound to happen.
>>
Weiss Schwarz or this?
>>
Just recently got into this shit because it's popular at my uni. So far I'm trying to build a Messiah deck, but I'm kind of interested in building either a Great Nature, Granblue, or Nova Grappler deck. Any suggestions?
>>
>>43853940
Weiss Schwarz is similar but with the added salt that is "Your series sucks"

Our area has way more Weiss than Vanguard players, but I've never seen people focus on deck building in this game.

The problem that Weiss has ,imo, is that the efffects are standard and the "best" effects are pretty well known. The game is fun, but if you try and take it seriously you will be frustrated with the uneven distribution of these "power effects".

The sets are pretty homogenized with the main differences found in the late game cards. Some sets have tremendous amounts of flavor,but i have found that the good sets just straight up stomp on weak decks when the RNG gets into play.

I say play it casually , but no one does that anymore.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.