[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Blood Bowl/ General - Sweltering Heat edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 27

File: bloodbowlxboxmain_445x319.jpg (84KB, 444x319px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbowlxboxmain_445x319.jpg
84KB, 444x319px
>>43745241 Previous thread

http://www.thenaf.net/
https://fumbbl.com/
http://bbtactics.com/

A more colourful version of the latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group, currently in Round 2:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view
Announcement and RULES:
http://pastebin.com/9St1yYU7

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl
>>
File: toppestkek.png (155KB, 395x334px) Image search: [Google]
toppestkek.png
155KB, 395x334px
buddhist elves got a team logo!

and converting it to gif raped it
>>
Do I take a second +mv as a second level up on a human blizter who got +mv on the first level up?
>>
>>43831021
if you want all the movement yes, but

did you roll 6+4 or 5+5, DETAILS MATTER!
>>
>>43831108
6+4 both times
>>
Lizardmen v underworld in ~30min. Be ready for stunty shenanigans.
>>
File: Wot.png (20KB, 613x101px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.png
20KB, 613x101px
Is BB2 worth it? The tiny amount of starting races and DLC being the future looks bleak

Looks fun as fugg though, some people said play chaos edition but it looks dated as fuck
>>
>>43832482
Honestly, I think it is worth it for the models and animations. It makes the game a lot more real for me.
>>
>>43832482
I bought it and haven't regretted it.
>>
Lizards v Underworld, 10 minutes.
>>
Game starting now!
>>
Game starting now.
>>
>>43832482
If price is an issue, there's always FUMBBL, which is free (although donation supported).
>>
Underworld takes the win in a 2-0 game against the Lizardmen. Troll makes only good throw all game. Lulz were had.
>>
Rolled a double on my guard blitzer. Have fun knocking down a blodge guard piece
>>
>start game with chaos like every other douche
>realize I suck
>try to play humans even though I think they are gay because I want to get gud
>realize the joy of passing
>nuffle, seeing my massive equivalent to shit posting with passing grants me a team that for no good reason, gets away with bullshit passes all day every day
>>
>>43834875

Made my first real pass ever in this very league (always played Khemri and lizards so playing vampires kind of opens options for me)

It's a golden fucking feeling, I'm staying well off the slippery slope because I know where it's leading eventually.
>>
>>43834875
>>43836805
You guys will be in heaven if you ever try High Elves, bullshit passes for days.
>>
>>43832482
I play both because khorne team is based but new graphics are life

>>43831159
>>43831021
imo take the second +ma

Dodge is a HUGE priority now though, this blitzer has a giant "kill me" sticker on him now
>>
>>43833970
Looks like the Underworld team will have it rough next week, the Chorfs are going to have a field day killing goblins.
>>
>>43833970
I'm glad you won. Guess I wo'n't have to suffer against cdorfs now after my Welfs were broken like sticks last game.
>>
>>43837781
If only the underworld team had developed their storm vermin better he could have Claw MB right now.
>>
>>43837898
I tried my best to hand the blitzer the ball last game but he got surrounded quick. I wanted my line to hold in the middle and moved my blitzer there so I had at least 2 if the goblin went down. No skills is tough, but so far my plans seem to pan out. I'm ready for my loss next round.
>>
>>43837984
I have to got to work now but when I am back I will try to explain what your mistake was.
>>
Asked last thread, anyone got any experience of Impact! Miniatures?

£6 postage minimum is a bit steep.
>>
>>43837871
>My Khemri team has to go up against Welves.

Jeez. I guess delay and kill will be the name of the game.

Bring me their wardancers' heads!
>>
>>43832482
I will honestly wait for some time so they can add more content and flesh out some mistakes. The game looks fun enough though.
>>
>>43832482
I'm going to wait for a nice sale after they put out the first expansion.
>>
I feel like every game of the league I watch is crazy and fun except the ones I play.
>>
Any matches planned for today?
>>
>>43839911
Which team is yours? A lot of the crazier games tend to be crazy because of inexperienced coaches, so if you and your opponent are both competent then the chance of seeing crazy plays go down quite a bit
>>
>>43840083
I'm the singular nocturnal breasts. What you said is most probably correct. I just feel weird having more fun spectating rather than actually playing.
>>
>Game against Orcs as WE
>Manage to score a touchdown second turn
>Next turn, leap with a WD leaves them with -1AG or dead.
>Already down 2 players, WD at least has Blodge
>Orc player manages that 6 for an intercept
>Finish game 1-3
>Other WD, who's already got +MV, got +AG

Not sure how to feel about this, overall.
>>
>>43840110

Well, you can always start trying to go for more high risk high reward plays. If your games aren't fun, MAKE them fun! At least you have players fast enough for it.
>>
>>43840110

>I'm the singular nocturnal breasts.

You what now?
>>
>>43840755
The One Night Rack
>>
>>43840755
One Night Rack I assume.
>>
So, after reading a lot of discussion about the Rat Ogre, I've decided to try one for myself. I'm about done with a small tournament now, a good 11 games all in all and I have to say:
I really do not see the point of the Rogre. Yes, he brings a bit of punch to the Rats, but apart from your Gutter Runners you are no less punchy than most other teams out there. Squishy, yes, but not less punchier than any variety of Humans or Elves. You don't really need the punch the Rogre brings. Thanks to Wild Animal, you can't reposition him properly and once he gets knocked over, he'll stick to the fucking ground like chewing gum. He's also less durable than most other Big Guys and if you are in Foul City, he'll have a bad time. I'd also not want to waste my one Blitz on him, just because of the risk of it getting Wild Animal'd. Not to mention that, like all Big Guys, he levels up like a fucking glacier and if you can't get doubles on your first levelup, he'll be off a lot worse.
I don't know, in all those games I'd rather have had more linerats or rerolls than the big guy. He has some intimidation factor, I guess, but that's about it.
>>
>>43840870
Rat Ogre is the most controversial player in all of Blood Bowl. It really comes down to play style and the teams you are against. In the dream world of high TV the only Skaven players you need are Gutter Runners anyways.
>>
>>43840870
The real question is how valuable you think Frenzy is. Some players like it for the surfing risk - just the presence of a player with Frenzy on your team makes an opposing coach play very differently. I know I'm a lot more cautious about sideline cages when I see Frenzy on the other team. Even if the Rat Ogre doesn't throw a single block for the whole drive, he makes your opponent more worried about fighting on the sidelines.

Secondly, Frenzy opens up important chainpush opportunities; very helpful if your Gutters are caught in a scrum.
>>
>>43840122
I managed an interception with an ogre once. It was top kek
>>
>>43840870
the rat ogre is good against agi teams the thing is skaven is already really good against agi teams they don't need the rat ogre. Also the rat ogre is totally shit on attack so if you have one field him only on defense.
>>
Anyone ~1500-1600 TV fancy a [R]anked game?
>>
Save
>>
What team already in BB2 is fun that I should make for cknoors league? I have a Human team in NAF. I plan on deleting the Chaos team I have in cknoors league because they are too slow to level and don't have skills or the fast score ability humans do.

Tried wood elves but they are too squishy and tried dorfs but I think I am bad at positioning.
>>
When should I take tackle on a human team in the NAF league? I think I am at TV 1300 now and don't have a tackle player yet.
>>
Is dauntless something you need on a human blitzer or lineman?
>>
>>43845110
Try what is fun. Dark Elves or High Elves are more durable with av8 and still all the fun of ag4.
>>
>>43845153
Should I start with 4 blitzers and a runner or 3 blitzers and a witch elf?
>>
>>43845265
I prefer the 4 blitzer and runner route. Both work well though and you can even just have 4 blitzers and line elves.
>>
>>43838413
You work a lot of hours.
Thread related: What skill should I take on my skaven gutter runner ball stripper if I roll doubles again? I have both wrestle and horns and I was thinking guard because he would be in tackle zones and could help me break cages.
>>
What do people mean by rostered big guys and how big guys were better in LRB4 or before that or something?
>>
>>43845587
You don't always need to use dubs. Tackle is something any good ball hunter should have.
>>
>>43845587

If he's your ball stripper he's going to be dodging into cages, not helping pull them apart. He won't want Guard that early because he doesn't contribute an assist to his own block.

Two Heads to push that dodge into the cage from a 5+ re-roll to a 4+ re-roll.
>>
File: stateofthegame.png (921KB, 776x449px) Image search: [Google]
stateofthegame.png
921KB, 776x449px
>>43845587
Oh sorry was kind of distracted.
Picture is short before you hand off to the Storm Vermin. The storm vermin is your only fighting and blitzing (except for the troll but the troll isn't going to move anywhere) So you give the only fighting piece you have the ball and you will not fight with him anymore. So how do you think will you be able to break through The enemy line up with a storm vermin and no player to remove the other players? You should have kept the ball on the thrower kept the thrower deep in the back of your pitch and a goblin as defense. the nice thing about this is that only the skinks can truly go to your thrower (which will open a hole in their defense) and goblins can easily keep them at bay until your storm vermin is in scoring position. then you run the full 7 ma pass to a goblin the goblin does a hand off and you have your td.
>>
>>43846318
also a hard cage only works good for the bashier of the teams on the field. if you want to cage you need a screen cage because it allows you to be mobile while a hard cage only ends in a big brawl where the bashiest team will win. and a lot of casulties happens.
>>
>>43846318
Yes I see now. Im kicking myself because I play skaven in bb2 and do that kind of play often. At that moment I was preoccupied by the Krox and this was shortly before he got KOd. My plan that did work, although was the weakest strategy, was force blocks on the sarus because they had no block and my opponent only had 2 rr. This game was just me playing off the mistakes made and moving accordingly. I will admit that I am playing a very dangerous game by winning, but I like taking risk and being that my next match is CD I shall plan accordingly.
>>
Im actually kinda disappointed in this sale. Like I do want 3ish willy teams, but damn its expensive. (also I have high hopes for their upcoming Slann team).
>>
When did you learn to stop caring about your players and go for the win?

>didn't apo my +ag blitzer when he got miss next game
>apo'd guard lineman when he was ko'd because I decided I needed him for defense in the last drive

Worked out, I was able to force the other guy to stall and intercepted him on turn 16 to end the game.
>>
>>43846930
It's cheaper to buy a 40k army than buy willy
>>
File: ref 0069.jpg (874KB, 1378x903px) Image search: [Google]
ref 0069.jpg
874KB, 1378x903px
>>43847175
I dunno man, 16 player teams with the big guy for 100 euro isn't that outrageous to me. Its expensive sure, but its mostly all you'll ever need for most teams (heck its more than enough for most shit).
>>
Hi guys! A french player here. Me and my croissants friends are setting up a league through roll 20, and I'm playing Dark Elves. I choosed a classical lineup with four blitzers, a runner and six linemen but I'm not sure what to do with my 100 000 gold left. My first choice is one reroll, one assistant coach, one cheerleader and three fans, in hopes of getting the FAME factor, but I wonder if I wouldn't be better off with two rerolls or an apothecary. Any advice? The other coaches and myself are pretty new to the game too.
>>
>>43851095

>Roll 20

Why no just use FUMBBL?

Starting with less than 2 rerolls is a really bad idead.
>>
>>43851120

> Why no just use FUMBBL?

FUMBBL? No idea what that is, but hey, I could set up some sweet stadiums on Roll20 and they look pretty good, so it's alright.

> Starting with less than 2 rerolls is a really bad idea.

Yeah I know, that's why I wonder. Well, it's a league, so I'll get the cheerleaders and coaches later but what about Fan factor and the subsequent FAME factor? And is it that much of a good idea to spend my cold, hard cash on those when I could save up for a witch or another of those sexy elves?
>>
>>43851138
You don't really need any Fan factor, you'll get it for free when you win. And having less than two rerolls makes is pretty hard to just play the game.

Also consider that rerolls will get more expensive if you don't buy them at the start of the league, whereas players and apothecaries will always have the same price.
>>
>>43851176

Wait, rerolls get more expensive during the league? Where's that written? I haven't seen it anywhere.
>>
(I use the living rulebook of the fifth ed)
>>
>>43851188

They double in price. I don't remember where the specific rule is located, but I'm pretty sure it was a thing back in LRB 5 as well.
>>
>>43851188
Ah, found it. It's in the post match sequence rules on page 29, in section 5.
>>
>>43851224
Many thanks.
>>
>>43851138
See the link in the OP: fumbbl.com

It runs a Blood Bowl Java client; the site runs on donations. Doesn't implement everything from the tabletop (missing a couple of decks), but implements a lot more than the Cyanide Blood Bowl games (although graphics are nowhere near as nice).

Need to sign up to use it, but it's fully capable of hosting private leagues, custom team logos, and supports spectating games. The current /tg/ league is running on it - see >>43846318
for a screenshot.
>>
>>43851095
Get 2 rerolls, you will need them.

Dark Elves, like all elven teams, rely a great deal on dodges to reposition since they don't have the strength to break through a scrum against most bash centric teams (they're all S3 and have no big guy to even the odds like say Humans).

While an individual 2+ roll doesn't sound like it can fail, think of it this way - each dodge is a 1/6 chance of a turnover, which means that in a perfect sample of random rolls you'll see a turnover every *six* dodges.
In other words, if you must make 6+ dodges on your turn, expect 1 of them to fail; and elves often need to make a lot of dodges. Rerolls help insulate against that occurrence.

You can apply this logic to other rolls as well - GFIs, for example. The key in Blood Bowl is not just understanding single probability, but *multiple* probability - the likelihood of failure give a number of repeated rolls.
>>
>>43851138
FAME is either +1 or +2. In the best case scenario, assuming that the random roll actually gives you the much tougher +2 bonus, you will gain only +20 000 gold in winnings. So it won't even pay itself off by the end of the first game.

Also, fan factor can be lost! It's difficult to lose FF when you've only got 3, but if you lose the game it's quite possible the check may result you in losing a point of fan factor, which basically means you've wasted 10k in team creation.

Even if you don't lose it right away, your fan factor eventually tends to get to the point where it can only fall, which means buying fan factor can really only be evaluated in terms of how much of an edge it gives you in your first few games.

So essentially, you're spending 30k in the hopes of maybe getting 20k more in your first game - and more realistically speaking you're probably going to just get the +1 bonus for 10k more. Contrast with buying the RRs immediately - at team creation they save you 50k gold; and you want at least 2-3 for most teams ayway.
>>
>>43840122

2 turn td's aren't actually good for passing teams. Obviously, if you have to take it, take it, but the longer you take to score a td, the better. You should assume against a good coach, you're not going to be able to steal the ball from them which means you've just given them a 6 turn and 8 turn drive to beat you.

Also, why did you leap on the kickoff?
>>
>>43839659
Remember to foul the dancers,it's not a loss if one dies
>>
>>43852370
Word.
>>
Save
>>
les maginots vs vintage veterans will hopefully start in a hour and something,chat commentary appreciated
>>
>>43856316
oops i meant channel commentary
>>
If I have a human blitzer with 9 move and another blitzer with dodge is there a reason to get a catcher?
>>
>>43857431
yes?
>>
>>43856316

How's the game going? Stuck at work and can't spectate.
>>
>>43857884
In the first few turns a Werewolf and Zombie were BH. Then a Tomb Guardian was killed. No regen has passed this game, but Khemri is looking to score in the end of the second half for a 1-0.
>>
>>43857732
Why? They seem weak and I can usually score with my blitzers
>>
>>43857991
they allow you to be more mobile they can give assists where others cannot and they have normal access to agi.
>>
>>43857929
>>43857884
td happened
>>
If I'm reading this right I'm guaranteed to play against another Khemri team next round.

Hopefully won't go like the last one... I can't afford to replace two more ghouls.
>>
>>43858491
no you are playing against necro
>>
Just made a fake Nurgle team in BB2 with Orcs and Joined Cknoors league. 3 Black Orks, 1 troll, 1 Blitzer, 6 Line orcs, 3 rerolls, and 2 gobbos for keks

Let's see how it goes. Biggest problem will be no tentacles for the troll and no claws. (and no re gen, disturbing presence, or foul appearance)

Warriors wouldn't get claws till their fourth skill anyway.
>>
>>43860108
Orc troll has regen though, all trolls have regen now that im thinking about it.
>>
>>43860373
Nah just the troll.
>>
>>43860447
>all trolls
I didn't say orcs did.
>>
>>43860108
>nurgle team
>no regen, disturbing presence or foul appearance

Sounds like you made an Orc team, anon
>>
>>43860108
If you wanted discount Nurgle wouldn't you just go Chaos?
>>
>>43861464
Because I fucking hate wild animal
>>
File: victorydance.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
victorydance.gif
2MB, 320x180px
first gif bump
>>
>>43861631
What is even the point of having a tentacle monster that risks losing its tackle zones?
>>
I'm away for the weekend, if those two games get played the draw is automatic anyway. If not I will be cracking whips on Monday.

One of the Goblin lads asked about changing team mid-season, and I'm still waiting on a FUMBBL mod response on how it might mess up Swiss. I'm leaning towards "no" though as otherwise it might open the floodgates in future seasons.

Besides, after this weekend you might only have three games left anyway. Sorry bro, just want to keep things simple.
>>
>>43866799
You never activate the tentacle big guy. He just sits there and holds people. Where as wild animals spend 75% of the game on the ground roaring like a bitch and you can't move them without wasting a blitz
>>
>the rats get more injuries by blitzing a skink once per turn then my sauruses do blocking at least 4 times per turn
>>
>>43869150
Nuffle said
>>
>>43869150
I killed a skink last night by accident by blocking off my ball carrier. Then my blocker got a ma- injury.
>>
Buddhist Elves (Welves) vs Dank Amateurs (Welves) in 10 minutes folks
>>
File: 1448312611182.jpg (357KB, 775x502px) Image search: [Google]
1448312611182.jpg
357KB, 775x502px
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=791973

it's happening folks, get ready for pic related
>>
>>43872092
Oh, they fixed java certs i see
>>
>>43872092

Elf slap fites, then take naps.
>>
>>43872092
What a game. Glad I get to dodge some elf bs for another round.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-28+at+09.07.05).png (817B, 56x52px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-28+at+09.07.05).png
817B, 56x52px
fun match, tagged this guy as what he really is halfway through the match hehehe
>>
>>43873060
That tag fits all elves though.
>>
File: trulysatisfying.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
trulysatisfying.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>
Well my elf team is up agaisnt the leagues Amazons.

Currently I am the second worst team in the league in the team, after being #rekt by the chaos dorfs.
Who wants to watch the Caledor Leatherheads agaisnts the Belladonas?
>>
>>43878212

Me! You guys starting?
>>
>>43878212
I want to see some blood.
>>
>>43878262
>>43878269
starting a game
>>
>>43878339
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=792109
>>
>>43878212
It was a loss, but defiantly better than last game.
I made some dumb moves and misclicks, but at least I didn't lose anyone
>>
Amazons take it 2 - 1.

Round 3 is up.
>>
Round 3 has begun, I'm coming for you Lawless.
>>
>>43879681
Eat my goblin shorts.
>>
Amazons vs. Necromantic starting now
>>
>>43847115

When I started playing Underworld. I only look after my two CPOMB Blizters and my one good Thrower - the rest are just meat to be thrown into the grinder.
>>
>>43879740
The match of Underworld v Chaos Dorfs has been setup and will begin soon.
>>
Animeted Clothing takes the 2-0 win over Candy Rappers without any deaths on either side. Blouse Lagoon is also going to be fed real food as he rolled a +ST on the MVP he stole.
>>
>>43882530
The fact that I made it with no deaths is amazing. Beat my goal for the match and got claw and block on my blitzer and thrower respectively. Could have got ag+ on my ma- blitzer, what a twisted joke nuffle.
>>
bump 2: bump harder
>>
>>43886386

Bump 3: Son of Bump

But seriously, I'm starting to have serious doubts about my team. I've got a -AV and two -MA Thralls. While the -MA ones can sit on the line of scrimmage all game I'm really not sure about that -AV guy giving away casualties and SPP, still I've only got 90K in the bank and need some spare Thralls sitting around to bite

Any advice for this sort of situation?
>>
The chorfs need to be stopped.
>>
>>43887033
AV6 is, as you note, a pitch removal waiting to happen.

While firing him will deplete your bench, consider the effect it might have on your TV - look at your TV relative to the matchups you're likely to face. Firing the thrall might lower your TV to the point where you're likely to be abel to induce Bloodweiser Babes every match, which may actually do more to alleviate the bench issue than having an extra AV6 thrall.
>>
>>43887150
I think accepting the chorfs as 1st seed is step 1, then just hope they get elfed or something in T8.
>>
>queueing dwarves to have fun and make the opponent not have fun
>get matched with orcs
>stall the first half doing dorf things, orcs can't score, he ragequits after 7 turns
>queue again
>get matched with the same team again
>he concedes instantly
>queue again
>get matched with the same team again
>he concedes instantly
>>
File: 1405614119728.jpg (161KB, 622x880px) Image search: [Google]
1405614119728.jpg
161KB, 622x880px
>>43887800
>>
File: dem_dorfs.jpg (144KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
dem_dorfs.jpg
144KB, 730x1095px
>>43887800
>>
File: Beerhat.jpg (103KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
Beerhat.jpg
103KB, 700x546px
>>43887800
Pic related after the dorfs got 30 points for free.
>>
>>43887800
How do you dorfs? I kept getting knocked around by strength 4 teams.
>>
>>43889211
Get shitloads of guard. Don't be afraid to 1 die blocks or even -2 dice if you feel you need to and the enemy doesn't have block.
>>
Am I using my Ogre wrong? I feel like I only really use him for his guard and to mark players. Like I will go through games with him never throwing a block. Especially if there is another big guy or a star player where he will spend the whole game standing next to the other 5+ strength piece
>>
>>43891011
Is he helping you win? Neutralising an S5 threat should not be underestimated. My Beast of Nurgle will often just sit, keeping his TZ and avoiding really stupid
>>
>>43891011

Not being able to make use of Mighty Blow on an S5 piece is a shame, but not necessarily mis-using the Ogre.

If he's got Guard, as long as you are building your defense around him, he is doing his job. Removing him or avoiding him becomes what the enemy's turn is about, which lets you dictate positioning.
>>
So what are the generic positions in blood bowl?

Lineman, blitzer, blocker, catcher, Thrower, big guy, and what ever a witch Elf/troll slayer is

Is that it? I know not every team has every position, Dorfs have no linemen, humans have no blockers ect

And what defines each position? Like Throwers generally have a pass skill and pass access.
>>
>>43892685
blockers/blitzers are usually starting block and get str access, catcher/runners agi sometimes surehands/dodge, linemen are vanilla. Big guys have high str and a nega trait.
>>
>>43892685

You pretty much covered it, with the exception of Runners which are players meant for picking up and running with the ball or receiving a hand-off and running with it rather than receiving a pass.

Within teams some positionals can be developed into more specialized roles, such as a Gutter Runner, which starts out as a runner position but can be developed into a ball sacker (basically kamikazes into whatever defense the opponent has set up around their ball with the sole purpose of making them drop the ball), a vanguard (a player who is difficult to move from protecting a ball carrier from a blitz as they progress down the field), or a safety/cornerback (exclusively covers receivers with the intention of intercepting or immediately stealing the ball away). It can fill all of these roles due to its traits of high movement, and the skill access it has making it relatively easy to build it into any of these roles.
>>
>>43893036
What's the difference between blitzer and blocker?
>>
>>43893222

Movement, and sometimes strength.

Blitzers are meant to be mobile and make crucial blocks at various points where they're needed on the fly. Blockers are the steel posts that your defensive wall is build around. They move very little, and force your opponent to go around them instead of through them (where blitzers might be able to isolate and take them down).
>>
>>43893354
See for examples the dwarf blitzer vs. blocker, or Orc Black Orc vs. Blitzer.
>>
>>43832482
it's great but matches are a lot slower than BB1, I could finish a match in about 40-45mins bb1, bb2 it is like 1hr10 at least. So consider that
>>
About 20 minutes until Talabheim LARPER's Guild vs Dank Amateurs!
>>
>>43893989

And the pain and humiliation begins!
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
I recently heard that GW are looking to re-open Specialist Games and by extension, Blood Bowl.

I am pretty happy to have the tabetop making a bit of a comeback, having gone to the NAF Tabletop tournament last year in Britain but I'm also worried over the potential chance GW will butcher the Blood Bowl setting and rules like they did WHF. The recent BB2 game gives me hope that GW likely won't branch too far off the game we know and love but you never know.

Am I getting paranoid over nothing and if so, how do I stop worrying over it? I love Blood Bowl and honestly would prefer if GW stayed away from it so it can continue to go on ahead and remain as ponderous as it is.
>>
>>43895237
Blood bowl has proven that it can survive without GW support. If they try to butcher, then it people will just ignore the new rules
>>
Humans v Frogs right now
>>
>>43895726
The heat is on.
>>
File: BB Gobbo Team.jpg (293KB, 1200x508px) Image search: [Google]
BB Gobbo Team.jpg
293KB, 1200x508px
>>43895330
Thanks for the reassurance anon. On another note, any news on when pic related/best team is coming to BB2?
>>
>>43895991

That pose front and middle holy shit
>>
>>43896031
They're not my team but I'm a huge fan of the classic Goblin sculpts. Still have them on my shelf lovingly painted. They also attended a big tournament and I even came around the middle ranking of well over 140 coaches. Chainsaw, Trolls and Gobbos are best!
>>
>>43895775
Frug confirmed for match fixing. No kroxigor is that thick.
>>
>>43896632
If Droark doesn't buy an ogre and name it Frug he should just retire the team.
>>
>>43896632
>>43896646

He realised that we were on to him
>>
Are you guys playing on Blood Bowl 2 or FUMBBL mainly?
>>
File: cash.jpg (186KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
186KB, 1280x960px
>>43896691
Just seen in Frug's dressing room. The Tilean Mafia wanted a draw.
>>
Frug's the worst.
>>
>>43896646
>>43896691
>>43897211
If Isaac dies I'll buy Frug off as an ogre. Otherwise I'll play Lizardmen or Slann next season and name my Krox frug
>>
save
>>
File: 1406684231546.png (147KB, 304x301px) Image search: [Google]
1406684231546.png
147KB, 304x301px
When will the next /tg/ season be played? I'd love to join in, been way too long since I played some Blood Bowl.
>>
File: Blood-Bowl-Cover.jpg (59KB, 380x533px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Bowl-Cover.jpg
59KB, 380x533px
Any of you Blood Bowlers interested in posting images of your miniatures?
>>
File: BB Naggrund Nightmares.jpg (408KB, 1445x717px) Image search: [Google]
BB Naggrund Nightmares.jpg
408KB, 1445x717px
>>43902224
>>
>>43902483
Nice Chaos Dwarfs.
>>
>>43902070

Current plan seems to be 6 rounds for the Swiss tournament, then the top 8 from that will play an elimination bracket.

We're in round 3 after a couple weeks of play, so there's 6 more rounds to go yet, but 3 of them will likely go very quickly due to less teams needing to finish their games before the round progresses.

No idea if we have a post-season planned or if we'll move straight into another season. There was discussion about splitting off into a Veteran's league for the teams participating in the current league to continue, while opening a new league for fresh teams and newly joining coaches, and letting currently participating coaches have a team in each one.
>>
File: DSC_2262.jpg (4MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2262.jpg
4MB, 3216x2136px
>>43902483
A much clearer picture.

>>43902576
That's fair enough. Would it be perhaps possible then to ask for one off or friendly matches here instead? Would be as simple as making a fresh league team and facing off against one another?
>>
>>43902224
If mine weren't so disgustingly half painted or pewter I would.
>>
>>43902672

There is a test mode that can be used to become accustomed to the java client that does not record any injuries/spp gain/etc. to the teams participating, but I'm not certain if it can be used by two different coaches. Everything I see refers to using it by yourself by opening the client twice with two different teams you made yourself.
>>
>>43903337
Oh no I meant simply two players making "league" teams and then just playing against one another. As far as I am aware this is possible. Its out of league but teams remain consistent.
>>
>playing dwarves
>versus welfs
>raining all game
>elves up by one and received kick 2nd half
>always made dodge and leap rolls all game
>they fail one roll
>foul both wardancers and turn it around
>only way to win is a pick up into pass
>nuffle please
>runner picks it up, passes, and the other runner catches
>tie game on last turn

Through all that elf bullshit and I managed a tie. I count that as a win in my dwarf books.
>>
File: 20151029_094658.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151029_094658.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>43902224
>>
>>43905236
fouling wardancers is immediately a win

If you can kill them, even better.
>>
How the fuck do I counter the human cockblock around a ball carrier as orcs?

This guy stacks eight Blitzers around the ball carrier every single game I play against him in this league, and I can't break through.
>>
>>43905702

2-1 grind.

While he's clammed up with his Blitzers around the ball carrier, you take all of your orcs and you murder all of his other players who are now outnumbered. Surf them, foul them, and keep a little pressure on the cage. Make him choose between scoring *now* or having 5 players put next half.
He'll need to score quickly, when he does then you get the ball and make your play to score.
Next half you cage up, play carefully and strongly and score as late as you can. Hopefully a 2-1 win or a draw at the very least.
>>
>>43906012
This.
Beat and foul the shit out of his other players, ideally you have a few disposably Goblins for this.

If you are already in the lead, stall his cage by putting the remaining Orcs one square away, so he either has to break up his cage and blitz, or move only one square per turn.
>>
>>43905687
They look really good anon.
>>
I see round 3 is well underway already. Good stuff everyone, keep it up and we may have a final by Christmas!

If anyone needs it though, you will have all of next weekend to play, I know this round started sometime early Sunday but I'm not going to split hairs.

>>43905687

These look great. Did you make the helmets yourself?
>>
>>43907509
>>43906918

Thanks, I mostly went off the method shown in Sir Skofis' blog since I had some skellies lying around. It actually got really simple after I worked out that you need to wait for the GS to cure before sculpting and that it takes a few layers of building up detail, plus I got some advice in this very thread
>>
>Watch a video online of the PC Games
>Comments are filled with "Ugh shit gameplay" "Shouldn't have me into turnbased dice shit" and "WTH? I thought this was a sports game"

So, should I buy it? I like RNG Based Games and this looks like one and it seems like it'll have a decent amount of replayability.
>>
>>43907963
If you don't mind getting super lucky and unlucky sometimes then sure. But you should wait until more teams come out or for the game to go on sale.
>>
>>43907963

Get Chaos Edition while it's on offer, lots of teams and still a good few players.
Once you know what you're doing, move on to the Fumbbl client and prepare to get rekt.
>>
The Red Fang Rockets will be taking on the Buddhist Elves at 22:30 Server Time this evening. Come along for the slaughter!
>>
>>43908166
But can it top the blood of Vampires v Wood Elves?
>>
>>43909501

I don't think we'll see a match like that again anytime soon.
>>
>make a new orc team
>roll for first game in NAF league
>1500 tv wood elves

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Worst fucking part was they never had to use a fucking reroll and they kept getting perfect defense
>>
>>43909604
>Playing NAF
Well theres your problem.
>>
Naggarond Knife-Ears vs. Quickslithers starting. DE on Lizardmen action!
>>
>>43911047

I can't watch I'm at work
Tell me what the fuck's happening
>>
>>43911064
Dark Elves have lost the ball and 3 of them decided to stay off the pitch and one of them is the most important tackle blodger
>>
>>43911435

I'm happy to see elves die, but on the other hand I don't want lizards winning.
>>
>>43911617
Well Lizards won 4-0 and now have 4 block Saurus.
>>
>>43911978

That is brutal.

At least they didn't get any stat ups.
>>
>>43902576
I think the best idea would be to have two swiss tourneys, one for brand new TV1000 leagues, and one for any team that's higher TV than that.

>>43902672
If you want to do custom games for friendlies, definitely use League teams. You don't actually have to have them participating in a league to play games with them - you can set up custom games for other people with league teams to join.

This also actually allows people to "farm" teams for a higher TV league up if you find someone who's willing to cooperate, although this might be too unbalanced if you could selectively choose who you leveled up, and lacks the actual charm of a team with a real story to their experience.
>>
>>43907963
FUMBBL is free, so you could skip Chaos Edition on Steam entirely if you are unsure about putting money down. Graphics aren't as nice of course but the entire game is there.
>>
>>43911064
Did my best, but with the way the dice went after the first drive it just turned into a farm game for the Lizards.

It always seems like you start rolling 1s the moment you run out of rerolls; the runner failed pickups twice, and a blitzer skulled on a saurus surf attempt.
>>
>>43902576
>>43912095

Pretty much nailed my thoughts. One "continuation" league for anyone in this season who wishes to carry on with that team, and a "Rookie" league for both new coaches and returning coaches with fresh new teams.

No need for promotion or relegation over the seasons, since you can just start off in the Rookies again if you desire.
>>
Right, Orcs vs Elves is about to kick off.
>>
>>43912333
Id like to see a cycle of rookie leaguers going into the rougher vet leagues as it continues but that could get weird with guys who have multiple teams.
>>
>>43911978
Disgusting developments.
>>
Who has a good vid on youtube on how to play defense? I keep hearing about having players play safety or a strong D line with blockers, but I tend to have issues holding after 4 or 5 turns.
>>
>>43913741
depends on your team and depends on the opponent team.
>>
>>43913924
I play as Orcs and humans, potentially as nurgle when they are added.
>>
>>43913741
It's tough to give a specific guide on defence because Blood Bowl is a game about capitalizing on bad dice, really.

Failure in Blood Bowl is much more punishing. In other games, failing a check usually means "nothing happens", so you try to roll lots of dice in order to maximize chances of success. BB is the opposite; every dice roll is an increased chance of failure.

A 2+ GFI roll is really easy to succeed individually, but it represents a 1/6 chance of a turnover. Thus, on average you'll cause a turnover on every 6th GFI.

Your attitude on defence is "how can I most efficiently force the other guy to roll more dice than me, bleed out his rerolls, and force a crucial and critical turnover?"

For example, elf teams generally dodge out on 2+ rolls, but if you are able to mark 6 elves a turn your opponent has a very high likelihood of a turnover if he tries to dodge out with all those elves.
>>
>>43913995
When I mark a lot of dudes, my AV9 pieces get injured.
>>
>>43914033
Ideally your opponent will get punished for multiple 1d blocks, sometimes it works out really well (once had a game vs. skaven where the first block each half took out a CDwarf.)
>>
File: 1437465570436.jpg (78KB, 627x719px) Image search: [Google]
1437465570436.jpg
78KB, 627x719px
I had a lot of fun playing that game against orcs, shame the 2nd half wasn't as wild as the first one, RIP buddha reincarnation is only a 130k fee in blood bowl
>>
>>43914033
And that's just sometimes how the luck falls out. Sometimes you play your best but just keep rolling 1s, and that's fine. But a mark of good coaching is being able to look back at your play and say that "yes, this was the strongest and most reliable course of action that I could have managed." Anyone can have a single unlucky game but a good Blood Bowl coach generally displays a good deal of consistency in their overall record.
>>
>>43914181
I'd say more often than not, the when I am on defense one of the 3 linemen who get hit on the opening turn is a KO or injury
>>
Only 6 matches left in Round 3.
>>
>>43916488

We'll have Dead Doornails vs. les Maginots tomorrow at 23:00 server time.

Second match against Khemri for the Doornails, hopefully will go better than the first.
>>
Oh boy oh boy
the Alpha for the custom league was released

I have just gotten the (very) long awaited league changes to a milestone I'm comfortable pushing live for you guys to test out in an alpha state. In this context, alpha means the system is not fully implemented (ie, there are missing features), and there are very likely bugs. The major changes that are now available are:
1. Rulesets have been updated with some further options.
2. Groups can now be set to either a "Meta Group", or a "League". The former is pretty much no change from before. The latter allows group owners to connect the group to a ruleset (using the Ruleset ID for the moment). This means that the group is now a league.
3. Teams can be created in a league, and by doing so will use the ruleset connected to it. This means that all the settings for the ruleset will apply (starting gold, min players, max players, etc). Rulesets will also allow you to change skill progression. To create a team in a "League", there is a link on the overview page for the group specifically for this purpose.
4. Currently, existing teams can not be moved into a league.
5. Client options can be configured for teams in a league, which means you can finally change these things without being forced to start a tournament.
6. Cross-league matches are NOT supported (yet). This will be allowed at a later date, but will most likely have restrictions (for example requiring leagues involved in the match to use the same ruleset).
7. Leagues have the option to customise which rosters are allowed. For the moment, this is only a few specific predetermined sets of teams (LRB6, Stunty, and LRB6+Stunty). As you might notice, this will open up the League division to Stunty teams (albeit in a limited fashion).

Fast if you could play a team from any race out of the Warhammer Universum. What Team would you like to play?
>>
>>43917979

Spyrers
>>
>>43917979

I'd play a version of Ogres that uses units from their current army for positionals.

Like a Gorger as a frenzy blitzer or something.
>>
>>43917979
spess mahreens
>>
>>43917979
A mixed Striking Scorpions/Howling Banshees team.
Autarch QB.
>>
>>43917979
Not sure how it would work, but a Tau team would be fun/cool.
>>
How do I keep from getting salty in BB? Seems all my rolls come up shit while the opponent can get away with whatever he wants.
>>
>>43832482
I just grabbed it, having never played BB in any other medium previously. If you want a good idea of how it plays, watch the Crendorian Invitationals on youtube. Little Skittles must die to the Coxpocalypse.

Side note, Skaven seem pretty awful in the long run because of high turnover. Yes? No?
>>
>>43923838
Skaven are damn strong because of very easy 1-turn touchdowns and access to mutations.

That's what I think anyways.
>>
>>43923771

Sow the salt on your opponent's stadium, so that the grass dies, the soil turns loose and dry, and their players are always failing their GFIs.
>>
>>43923896
But wouldn't dirt be easier to run on than grass, making them MORE likely to make GFIs?
>>
>>43917979
So we can finally play stunty leeg vs normal teams? He'll yes! Can we please use that ruleset for the Tg league?
>>
>>43918514
That's the Gnoblars team in stunty leeg
>>
>>43916977
I am afraid it will,i miss my tomb guardian already
>>
Does throwing a Hail Mary Pass cause a turnover?
>>
>>43925091

It always scatters three times, so unless it bounces onto one of your players and you catch it, yes.
>>
>>43923838
Skaven are one of the best teams in the game. Also if you want to learn BB watch cKnoor, he is a pretty cool dude with some tutorials. Also the day Cox learns to do BB is the day Nuffle isn't cruel.
>>
>>43923838
>Side note, Skaven seem pretty awful in the long run because of high turnover. Yes? No?
Sorta, the nice thing about skaven is their relatively cheap and replaceable nature, Gutters are great pieces out of the gate and relatively inexpensive so while its a sucks to lose one, its not the end of the world.
>>
>>43926535
Cknoor plays a lot of elfy bullshit. Id want to learn thing like nurgle or dorfs so I can make elf teams not have fun
>>
>>43926978
He did play a Nurgle team and is playing a Dorf team on his twitch channel. Also both of them are similar.
Offense: Get the ball, cage up, hit anyone that comes close.
Defense: Beat up the other players and mark them as much as you can.
>>
>>43923838
Skaven are no squishier than, say, Elves, but an order of magnitude cheaper. Losing Gutter Runners isn't all that bad, because they are pretty cheap and great out the gate and they level incredibly fast. For a reference point, I'm playing a Skaven Team in a tournament that has 4 games down, and 3 of my Gutter Runners are level 2 and the last one is level 4. Together with a level 2 Thrower, Stormvermin und Ogre. Skaven just level that fucking fast, and because they can pull off a last minute win, they usually have the funds to replace all the dead and crippled linerats.
>>
>>43926978
As dorfs your star players are going to be the linemen with tackle. They are the backbone to the team unlike other teams. Mark players with your faster dorfs and blitz them jumpy elves. Surf with your troll slayers and a guard Dorfman. On D just screen up with runners and mark everyone else and herd them into a dorf cage.
>>
>>43924491

I don't want to field LESS Ogres.
>>
>>43917979
Honorable Nippon Team,
Or a Dogs of War themed team.
>>
>>43917979
Sea elves are probably the neatest of the secret league guys IMHO, agile but slow moving is not really found in the game atm.
>>
>>43928462
I would play them to the ground
>>
File: deaddoornails.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
deaddoornails.png
67KB, 250x250px
Dead Doornails vs. les Maginots will begin in roughly 1 hour.
>>
My Condiments to the Chef vs One Night Rack will be happening sometime around 20:00 server time tomorrow.
>>
>>43931912

And we're off!
>>
>>43931912
poor mummies are taking a pounding
>>
>>43931912
Poor Khemri is getting RIP'd apart.
>>
>>43931912
well at least the - av tomb guardian levelled up, good game
>>
>>43934400
also, hope the game was entertaining
>>
>>43934449
Best game so far, if only regen didn't happen.
>>
>>43934478

If you want to see carnage on that scale, go rewatch the LARPers vs. Dank Amateurs game.
>>
>>43931912

I have no idea how to watch replays but dang... 4 journeymen? Musta been a hell of a game.
>>
>>43937878

Find the match in the tournament section, click the "D" on the left side.

Lots of injury results, regenerating, followed by more injury results.
>>
>>43938022

thanks
>>
I'm giving my goblins a gold medal for surviving 3 rounds after seeing all these injuries and deaths. Nuffle, if you are listening, please give Daddy Betus a double roll for that sick blodge stunty 2 headed big hand gobbo that he is destined to be.
>>
>>43938675
3rd round is still to go.
>>
>>43940331
I played already against the chorfs.
>>
>>43940391
Got my goblins mixed up.
>>
Why do people have problems with Humans? Being able to switch up offense so easily is amazing.
>>
>>43942236
But they're so BORING.
>>
>>43942236
got no problem with humans

my only problem is my addiction to AG4
>>
>>43942251
Tell you what's not boring? Looking at the Fumbbl secret teams. Oh shit some of em are amazing. Like the Lumbrians, as an ausfag, I want a team of savage stunty dropbears, kangaroo beastmen and a yowie as a big guy. They need to make them playable.
>>
This evening, 21:00 server time (9pm gmt+1 / cet)

Ashenvale Leaves vs Pharaohs of Funk

See you there! Spread the word!
>>
>>43944000
Some of you better win so you can be against the chorfs instead of me
>>
>>43944133
I'll do my best.
>>
>>43944133
>>43944139
I'll do my best, too!
>>
>>43944133

Bro you've got 4 Saurus with block already, I think you can take him on.
>>
>>43945095
He already played Quickslithers so you guessed wrong.
>>
>>43945110

I thought the point of Swiss style was that it based the matchups entirely on performance rather than who you have and haven't played?
>>
>>43945172
That wouldn't be smart if two equal team just played each other and drew for 6 weeks.
>>
>>43945186

Wouldn't he be playing Mauled, then?
>>
>>43945281
No, because there are a few teams that have 3 points and haven't played their 3rd match yet and a win puts them automatically in the second place.
>>
>>43945294
Also Ashenvale has 4 points, so even a tie will put them at 5.
>>
>>43945294

Right, so if you're not Mauled then you're one of those teams.

Simpler solution to avoid the chorfs would be to lose, don't you think?
>>
>>43945352
Wow that would just be disgraceful and cowardly. It's way better to depend on other to keep you safe. Who do you take me for?
>>
>>43945352
But then you are worse at winning the tournament. also chorfs aren't that scary yet
>>
bampu
>>
>>43931989
Any minute now.
>>
>>43947787

Any big casualties yet?
>>
>>43948392
one cas and a death
>>
>>43945095
I feel slandered.
>>
>tfw some Humie team scores in the second turn and gives you 14 turns with the ball

It's Krumpin Time!
>>
>>43948598
It's like they WANT to get 2-1 grinded!
>>
>>43948598

They are. He's got 10 in Reserve, 1-1 and I'm just running down the 2nd half clock.
>>
File: Rape.png (1MB, 1019x766px) Image search: [Google]
Rape.png
1MB, 1019x766px
>>43948624

10 out even, sorry. 3 of my outs are Bans for being a cheeky cunt.
>>
>>43948809
That's... something
>>
>>43948809

>didn't even use the Wizard

top kek
>>
I'm angry
Angry about elves
>>
>>43949987
At least Khemri got the moral victory.
>>
>>43949987
My wardancer with MB died. But victory goes to the elves. Don't know how to feel about that right now.

Oh, and I could buy a new WD for replacement.
>>
>>43945095

Seriously? I've got 3 SPP on one saurus. Life is an endless void.
>>
>>43949987
As the Khemri coach, I share your views.
>>
>>43950184
You need to play more Saurus ball. I've scored 6/7 of my touchdowns with mine.
>>
>>43950195
I agree. Use your half to give the ball to a saurus. Once they have block or guard you can switch to skinks. It's very easy to get skink TD in a few turns if you play right. Think of them as ball snatchers in early rounds and then your main scorers in later rounds.
>>
>>43950430
Pretty much. Also, if you're close to their end zone with a couple of turns to spare, don't be afraid to hand off to a Saurus. Just make sure the ball is still safe if you drop it.
>>
>>43950195

Yeah I'm getting better at it. I had a pretty bad game two, I haven't been scoring that much. Maybe 3 TDs in three games?
>>
>>43950506

No wait, it was 4. Saurus positioning was something I didn't understand at all pretourney, getting better hopefully.
>>
>>43950540

Well, it gets a lot easier when you position your players right. Getting some MVPs on your Saurus helps too, since then they'll level from just a single TD.
>>
>>43950585

Inefficient! Saurus pass plays are the way to go! Make sure you have a Saurus catching too.
>>
>>43950981

One day, anon, one day.
>>
File: TPKaVgd[1].jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TPKaVgd[1].jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>43951072
Two broken knees and a bad back.

Is he fucking rolling around the pitch in a wheelchair?
>>
>>43951072
So he gets to play one turn and then dies?
>>
>>43951072

>Leap on a stunty player

Waste of a skill
>>
>>43951072
These make-a-wish things get worse every year.
>>
>>43951105
On an AG 4 stunty with dodge
>>
>>43951145

Yeah, that's why it's a waste. It's better to just dodge through tackle-zones
>>
>>43951185
I can understand why it's taken - often the counter to a stunty carrier is simply to cram him up so he has no physical path, even if he could dodge through TZs. Leap allows you to extricate the Skink from tangled scrums that lizardmen often find themselves in.
>>
>>43953580

>>43953580

>>43953580

New Thread chaps.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.