[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your Dragon. He can not expel fire out of his mouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: errol.jpg (19KB, 250x322px) Image search: [Google]
errol.jpg
19KB, 250x322px
This is your Dragon. He can not expel fire out of his mouth like most dragons.
>>
From his anus?
>>
Most dragons breathe acid, lightning, cold, or gas. Get your fire dragon stereotype out of here!
>>
>>43654104
Correct.
>>
>>43654099
It's Errol from Guards Guards by Terry Pratchett.

Yes.
>>
File: Malekith.jpg (92KB, 605x347px) Image search: [Google]
Malekith.jpg
92KB, 605x347px
>>43654099

I take him to the bowels of my keep and ensure he is well shackled and chained. I let him starve for a time while intermittently returning to his cage solely to subject him to both physical and psychological torment. Later I release him into my arena to have him fight other creatures to the death, all the while nourishing his hatred and anger.

I up the ante and subject the beast to years of sadistic conditioning wherein I fully bind him to my will. The dragon grows large, having feasted on the remains of his innumerable kills in my arena. As the final capstone to my little pet project, I concoct a serum that will drive the beast into an unstoppable frenzy - an elixir that would magnify its strength and ferocity tenfold at the cost of its sanity.

I take the Dragon back to the faggot who gave it to me, hand it to him, inject it with the serum, and walk away.

As a bonus, I ensorcel a gem with a spell that is set to cast when the beast's heart stops

Spell: Rift. Location: Abyss
>>
Yes yes we all know about Discworld, you're very clever for reading it.

Now is this thread actually going anywhere? Also that's a shit image. Seriously, jpg preview?
>>
>>43654236
And that was how Incest King of the North died.
>>
File: 1420517580739.png (285KB, 481x439px) Image search: [Google]
1420517580739.png
285KB, 481x439px
>>43654236
>>
File: armed1R.jpg (29KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
armed1R.jpg
29KB, 250x170px
>>43654099

I wondering if I can improve him by feeding him a lot of wasabi...
>>
>>43654259
The last that is seen of him is a crater and a jet of fire and smoke shooting up into the sky faster than anything any of his subjects have ever seen or imagined disappearing into the clouds.
>>
>>43654099
He's adorable!
>>
File: 1434728084773.jpg (657KB, 1000x695px) Image search: [Google]
1434728084773.jpg
657KB, 1000x695px
>>43654236

Uh, boss, your little dragon thingie kinda ate his chains.

And his cage.

And a tin of shoe polish.

and our kettle.

Also a bit of the door to the kennels.

...our union is kinda going to go on strike if you don't get us a new kettle soon by the way, we really need that for our mandatory breaks.

Then he ate a bit of the door frame too, but he seemed to sick that back up onto your slimes, who then ate through the floors and escaped too.

And then he got into a bucket of water we were gonna use to wash down the rust monsters. And ate the soap we had out and broke into the soap storage cupboard and ate all our supplies of that too while we were trying to catch the slimes with the giant icecream scoops - gonna need to get all that soap replaced.

we think he then got into the ventilation ducts, at least, we assume that's what's making that whimpering noise.
>>
>>43654236
>pissing off Vimes and Sybil
>trying to deploy a weaponised dragon around Ankh
God help you that Vimes gets to you before Carrot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.