[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if someone was "cursed" with supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x338px
What would happen if someone was "cursed" with supernatural luck. Except, what is deemed as "luck" changes to a random living person's thoughts and ideology once an hour?
>>
>>43615912

So... what if people sometimes randomly changed their personalities?

Why even mention luck? lolwut

Anarchy. People couldn't rely on anyone. Most people would be cynical quasi-sociopaths exploiting those who the curse had turned into trusting fools.
>>
>itt:
Smoke weed everyday.
>>
>>43615912
That person would be up all night.
>>
>>43615963

Unless OP means only the definition of luck changes to another persons view point.

What a beggar and a king deem a fortuitous event can be widely different.

Or, for that matter, the opinion of luck relative to a goblin or an elf.

I think it's an interesting idea.
>>
>>43615982
[spoiler} With sex, right? [/spoiler]
>>
They would probably get a lot of sex and money, with occasional weird shit like getting job offers from the Paladin's order and Thieves guilds, and occasionally really weird shit like getting turned into a cat and being adopted by a little girl who wants to protect the world with her magical girl powers.
>>
>>43615912
>Keeps finding good parents who want to adopt him
>He's a 53 year old Barbarian
>>
>>43615912
"God, I fucking hate myself. I'd consider myself lucky if I just died right now!"
>>
>>43617563
>Meanwhile, somewhere else, an orphan dies gloriously in battle.
>>
File: partycat.gif (923KB, 500x280px)
partycat.gif
923KB, 500x280px
99% of the time he just finds money everywhere
>>
>>43615912
>What would happen if someone was "cursed" with supernatural luck.

I think the lucky person would consume the good luck of the people around him, so while good things keep happening to him, this causes horrible things to happen to other people.
>>
>>43616223
I agree. One day his luck will guide him to a mostly untouched cake in the trash while another day he gets invited to some kids birthday party.
>>
File: 3328082099_09c681ac5e.jpg (141KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
3328082099_09c681ac5e.jpg
141KB, 500x334px
>>43615912
This would make a very interesting story. It reminds me another one

It was about a guy who bought a bag of magic beans.
He would have to put the bag on his neck, like an amulett, and every time he eats one bean (there was twelve or so in them) he gets incredibly lucky.
On his first day when he ate a bean, lost his money on a bet, and got beaten up, it was revealed to him that the beans can change luck in TWO directions; incredibly lucky, or unlucky.

The good new is, that no matter how unlucky he get's, he'll survive it one way or the other.

The bad news is, he can't remove the bag from around his neck, becuse every time he tries, the noose thightens up, and tries to choke him, until he gives up. Also if he won't use up all the beans within a year, and then pass the bag to someone who would take it willingly, he'll choke to death regardless.
>>
>>43620832
Oh, also there is no way to differentiate between the two types of beans, only when they start to show their effects.
>>
>>43618837
What's the range on this? If he were sailing by himself in a huge lake, would a woodcutter on the mountain that can see the lake chop off some toes?
>>
File: Mat11.jpg (115KB, 636x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mat11.jpg
115KB, 636x1080px
isnt that matt cauthon from WOT?
>>
>>43620832
Why not just eat them all and get it out of the way?
>>
>>43617458
So an elder scrolls game?
>>
>>43615912

Do you mean, what is "Lucky" is changed to a random persons view on luck. As in:

It changes to a scat-fiend, he considers it a lucky day to fall into a trap that has large quantities of shit at the bottom.
It changes to a Jew and he finds a penny
It changes to a nigger and he runs across a glade filled with watermelon and friend chicken.

sounds interesting.
>>
>>43615912
>What would happen if thing happened
... thing would happen? specifically
he would be
>"cursed" with supernatural luck. Except, what is deemed as "luck" changes to a random living person's thoughts and ideology once an hour
>>
>>43623930
The story ended with just that.
With that last one out of the way, he had five unlucky, and six lucky beans. He figured it would cancel each other out, and have a lucky day.
The next instant he found a gemstone, and got invited to the prince's banquette. Then the very next moment the inn brust into flames around him. This is when he realised, that all the beans showd their effect at the same time
>>
>>43624386
wow are you like a walking, talking caricature of fourchan or something?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.