[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me, Patriarch, but if the Tyranids are so unstoppable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Excuse me patriarch.jpg (51KB, 458x391px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me patriarch.jpg
51KB, 458x391px
Excuse me, Patriarch, but if the Tyranids are so unstoppable and powerful, why do they need us to undermine the planet's defenses in advance of their arrival?
>>
>>43540504
Because why would I waste valuable soldiers and workers when I have you disposable humans to do the work for me.
>>
Way I see it, the hive mind is endlessly hungry. The quicker they subvert a planet, the sooner they can move on to the next meal
>>
Because they're interested in biomass which is effectively energy for them. Time wasted fighitng longer battles than necessary is a loss of biomass through energy expenditure and collections of their own fallen nids. Having the defenses underminded so they can eat a planet in a day earlier with planing of a smaller force that can already be there well in advance of the fleet is a profit.

The best scenario they nids want is a world to willing throw themselves into the reclamation pools with all non mobile life carried in their arms but they'll never get there.
>>
>>43540504
The hive mind is smart its going to try and get every advantage it can.
>>
More from the Greatest Hits collection!

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43469018/#43469018
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43465341/#43465341
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43451305/#43451305
>>
>>43540504

Because we serve as a beacon so the Fleet knows which way to go.
>>
>>43540504
because they aren't either of those things, in fluff or crunch
>>
>>43541232
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/36287931/#36287931
>>
>>43540504
>Why use this big advantage that we have?

Fuck off retard
>>
File: Excuse me Immortan.jpg (82KB, 708x346px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me Immortan.jpg
82KB, 708x346px
Excuse me, Immortan?

Why not simply build a pipeline to gas town and guard it with the war boys rather than send a vulnerable truck that uses gas to transport the gas? If enemy vehicles are your concern, why not simply dig a trench around the pipeline? You have more than enough men for this task. Why do we need bullets from the bullet farm when the bullet farm could just as easily move its production to here at the Citadel? You would not need to transport water to either location if you did this. And why do you have no guards on the door to your treasured wives? If you're worried about their safety, why not have a lock on the door or a combination that only you know? And why did you allow a woman whom you injured and killed her mother to become an Imperator, drive the war rig and get close to the wives in the first place, when she clearly holds a grudge against you? And why choose Valhalla as your mythical afterlife, which has no highways, since Valhalla was invented before vehicles and highways existed? And why do we worship machinery that requires maintenance and upkeep that we would logically eventually run out of replacement parts for, including gasoline? Why do we drive vehicles that use the only resource that apparently gives us power instead of focusing on creating a sustainable ecosystem through farming and animal husbandry? Why do your wives keep asking 'Who killed the world' like it's some kind of deep and interesting question when they themselves offer no insight into the complex inner-workings of the current state of the world itself? Why not simply chop off their feet? You know they will survive, you have blood donors and such.
>>
>>43540574
I recall something about a Feral world actually being religiously converted by the Cult to the point that when the actual invasion arrived the tribesmen simply (and peacefully) just walked into the pools as a religious "transcendence" sort of ritual.
>>
>>43544410
Why waste time building a super long pipe line (assuming they can) when they can just drive 5 minutes a week to get some

The lead deposit is at the bullet farm, why not make them there? There isn't anyone who attacks them apart from occasional buzzard raids and they are rare

Valhalla is something Joe was probably just a fan of, chances are none of the war boys know anything about the real Valhalla

He doesn't wanna cut their feet off, he wants them to look good, and theyre locked in a vault in his citedal surrounded by desert, the furiosa thing is literally the only way they could have escaped effectively
>>
>>43544624
Was 3rd edition maybe? I remember something similar where a whole cult just strolled into the pool, tyranids had like zero resistance on the planet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.