[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who tends to have better relations and more likely to form alliances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Woodelveskarlkopinski.jpg (151KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
Woodelveskarlkopinski.jpg
151KB, 692x530px
Who tends to have better relations and more likely to form alliances (temporary or otherwise)?

The Empire and the Elves, or the Imperium and the Eldar?
>>
>>43465486
Empire and the Elves.
>>
>>43465486
Empire and HIGH Elves specifically. I doubt they get along with Wood Elves or Dark Elves.
>>
Considering the High Elves were the ones who taught humans how to do magic, and Teclis has been invited to the Imperial Court numerous times, as well as them having allied for several wars, I don't even think there's a question.

Hell, even the Wood Elves are kind-of sort-of sometimes allied with the Bretonnians in a sneaky, underhanded and manipulative sort of way.

You have to remember that PURGE THE ALIEN and ABHOR THE WITCH isn't as much of a thing in WHFB (even if there are Witch Hunters).
>>
>>43465695
Empire? High Elves? What are those.

Are they something to do with the Stormcast Eternals?
>>
6th Edition has them explicitly allied with "The Realms of Men" which includes Bretonnia and Kislev.

Theyre much closer to LoTR Elf-Human relationship than 40k PURGE THE ALIEN
>>
>>43465486
You mean free peoples and highborn? Dude they both in one faction.
>>
>>43465695
Empire gets on with Wood Elves just fine. Well, as fine as you can with Wood Elves I guess.

The Wood Elf army book has a story about when Karl Franz marched into the middle of Athel Loren which impressed the Elves enough to listen to what he wanted, and he asked for aid in battle. They provided the aid, and during the battle Karl Franz was knocked out and Ariel told Orion that a lot of the worlds stability depends on that man surviving, so asked him to protect him. Orion spent the rest of the battle standing over a wounded Karl Franz, protecting him from harm. After the battle they sent him an Egg which would later hatch Deathclaw, with the note "we will be watching" since Wood Elves can't make a single nice gesture without being ambiguously threatening about it.
>>
>>43465773
>>43470331
Hate you. Took the bait. Don't care.
>>
>>43465486
How the fuck do they get such a deep green color in their clothes? How do they get cloth in general? Also, don't they love trees? Where do they get bows and shit?
>>
>>43470986
Trees loose limbs on their own, you know.

And there's plenty of stuff in the forest that can be used to make cloth from after it dies.

Also: Magic.
>>
>>43470986
Human skin infused with magic
>>
>>43470986
Well, there aren't exactly any shortages of flora and fauna they can make materials and dye from in Athel Loren.
They use some wood, and some trees can be persuaded to provide a branch or two.
It is the whole reason for that yearly peasant hunt thing they do - to help pay back what they take from the forest.

Also they are Elves.
>>
>>43470962
It's not bait, it's reality.
>>
>>43470986
Singing wood out of the tree. A true gift of the forest. Or by using standing deadwood or selective harvesting, if you wanna be a realistic fuck about elves.

Woven hemp fiber cloth. You can dye it green with foxglove, sorrel root, or nettles.
>>
>>43470986
As long as they give back to the forest what they take, it's A-OK.

By which I mean corpses.
Human, Skaven, Orc, doesn't matter it all decomposes and feeds the forest.
>>
>>43465932

Didn't Teclis found the Colleges of Magic? Can't imagine Eldrad founding the Adeptus Astra Telepathica.
>>
>>43473483
It can be more than 1 thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.