[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Prince of the Land (and your personal Charge by the Emperor's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: WCGW.jpg (35KB, 594x383px) Image search: [Google]
WCGW.jpg
35KB, 594x383px
The Prince of the Land (and your personal Charge by the Emperor's order) has just informed you he plans to run off with one of the maid girls.

Assume that if he does leave you will be blamed and the Empire may be thrown into a succession crisis.
>>
tell the Emperor immediately. the prince can't possibly get far in the, like, six minutes it takes for me to alert him.
>>
Welp, time to fake my death and buy a forged SIN again. This is, what, the third time this year? I don't know how but I'm certain this is the psychotic dwarven swordept's fault somehow. I should really stop hanging out with that guy.
>>
>>43065025
I hold the prince down and extend my proboscis and penetrate his larynx. I proceed to lay my eggs in him. His lover will never accept him again and the Empire will be safe.
>>
File: 1399287867984.jpg (28KB, 383x550px) Image search: [Google]
1399287867984.jpg
28KB, 383x550px
>>43065844
This is the only acceptable answer. If only everyone trusted their heir to a non-sapient giant eusocial insect queen, perhaps there would be fewer succession crises, no?

Pic related
>>
Roundhouse kick the prince in the chin incapacitating him, roundhouse kick the maid in the face disfiguring her
>>
>>43065025
I become Venom Prince after Naked Prince leaves forever.
>>
>>43065025

1) Get the Prince to sire a bastard with the Maid in secret.

2) Whack the Prince at the opportune moment, such as a hunting accident.

3) Raise the bastard into his youth, get him to view you as an adoptive father figure and dear friend and protector of his father.

4) As the Emperor frets about succession, sow dissent with his vassals and champion the bastard as a proper successor who can be used as a puppet by your fellow nobles to control the Empire as you will.

5) Instigate a civil war if things proceed to slowly and get the Emperor cast from his throne and the bastard child crowned Emperor, or if at all possible simply get the aging Emperor to acknowledge the bastard as his rightful successor.

6) For the daring, kill the bastard later and take over the realm yourself as regent, possibly even ending up crowned Emperor.
>>
>>43065025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEryAoLfnAA
I become the Prince
>>
>>43065955
>going through all this trouble to rule over a decentralized war-ravaged empire as an old man
Wow you're severely overrating the perks of being an emperor

I wouldn't think it's worth it even if you were inheriting a stable empire
>>
>>43066007
You can never have enough power, and as Regent until the child is of proper age, you can raise your own power and the power of your family. More land, more fiefs, more power to hand down to your children and secure your dynasty.
>>
>>43065025
>The Prince of the Land (and your personal Charge by the Emperor's order) has just informed you he plans to run off with one of the maid girls.
Yes, uh... this is the third time this year. Conditions stay the same. If he can beat me in 8 moves he gets to leave. Otherwise I'll track him down and bring him back on either his two feet or slung over my back.
#justphoenixthings
>>
File: Rape the maids.jpg (21KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rape the maids.jpg
21KB, 240x300px
>>43065025
Rape the maids.
>>
With some magic or surgery, I assume the appearance of the Prince and take his identity! Let him run off with his love.
>>
>>43065025
Hire kidnappers to abduct him in his sleep.
Kill the maid while he's being carted off.
Rescue the prince and slaughter the kidnappers so they can't blab.
Tell the prince that his love was killed by the brigands as a witness to their crimes.
Get myself more guards to keep an eye on the kid and replace the manor staff with dudes.
Hope the kid's not bi or the kingdom will run out of kidnappers and servants real fast.
>>
File: lo.png (168KB, 952x612px) Image search: [Google]
lo.png
168KB, 952x612px
>>43066077
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.