[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rondo duo if anyone wants it. http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: rondo_duo.gif (2MB, 189x392px) Image search: [Google]
rondo_duo.gif
2MB, 189x392px
Rondo duo if anyone wants it.
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=946503
>>
>>668828
Awesome. Don't suppose you have a link to the actual game do you?
>>
>>668829
This is a game rip...
>>
>>668829
Here's a magnet.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:20804869425BD28377C83C1443B6E4322F04B191&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
>>
>>668832
A rip of all the video scenes maybe. Unless someone managed to use a .avi as container for something other than Audio and Video.

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>668833
Thanks Anon! Just what I was looking for.
>>
Would kill to get this in English...
>>
>>668849
You can get it if you kill me.
Come on big boy.
>>
>>668849
Kill Putin and I wlll hire a dozen of the world's best translators for you.
>>
>>668915
but make it look like north korea did it or we'll be in trouble
>>
>>668828
>>668828
bump
>>
>>668833

Downloaded it, extracted it, but can't make it work. Says something about "wrong .exe" when I try to launch the .exe. Any clues?
>>
>>671563
change your system Locale to Japan?
>>
>>671563
You might be clicking the wrong application file. There's 2 or 3 I think.
>>
>>668849
So its not in English... meh...
>>
this is history you're seeing
vn will never be the same
>>
>>668828
Damn this gif is pretty provocative
>>
Great art as usual, but.... Lots of futa.

Goddamn shame.
>>
>>668849
/v/ was talking about it a while back in one thread
>>
>>668828
Downloaded this yesterday for the graphics/animation alone after seeing webms from it. Never been into VNs/hentai before. Stopped playing it after a while because it's all in japanese and the characeters look too childish for my taste. But if you're into loli, then go ahead, the graphics is unmatched anywhere.
>>
>>668828

When someone makes simple videos of this thing I'll be content.
>>
It is in English yet?
>>
>>668828
bump
>>
File: 1439039880103.png (510KB, 855x672px) Image search: [Google]
1439039880103.png
510KB, 855x672px
I'm just waiting for the video with all the sex scenes to be released... If the game was English I would give it a try.
>>
god damn please tell me someone is working on an english anything his game is amazing. will defiantly replay/watch it in english.
>>
>>668915
I'll be putin a contract on him right away.
>>
>>672257
all the animations in this game is provocative
>>
>>674332
>Downloaded this torrent:
>>668833
>Unziped and run Ron2.exe
>Go to gallery cause why not
>All cutscenes and H-scenes unlocked without ever playing

I guess there's that...

Also, kinda weird how the game throws some English words around the menu (the usual ones I guess), but also throws some German and French words here and there...
>>
>>675636
Does the cut scenes have anything good or its just covered jiggling tits and panty shots
>>
>>668828
I'm still disappointed by the lack of Engrish in the blonde girl's sex scenes.

My dick would never stop cumming if she threw in some broken-ass "[Japanese speaking] OH! YEHZ! [Japanese speaking] YEHZ! FACKU ME!"
What's the point of having a girl use the occasional Engrish in the cutscenes if she doesn't during the sex?
>>
>>675659
The occasional use of Engrish in cut-scenes, is just common Japanese. My Japanese teacher said that younger people use random English words cause they sound "cool".

>>675640
Haven't seen them all, don't want to spoil it too much in case the game ever gets translated, but some cut-scenes seem to just be a bit of bouncing tits and some groping, other seem to be story exposing. All of them look beautiful, even though I can't understand a thing.

If what you wanted to know about was the H-scenes, I'd say they're proper animated eroge-style cut-scenes.
>>
Fucking shit not in english faggity fagg
>>
>>677741
Hello, are you new here?
>>
Really love this VN and the company Tinkle Bell behind it. You can really see the effort they put into this for over 5 years. I would really like one of their games to be translated.
The two Tsundere Raspberry and the Maid XX game are awesome as well. There's a Spanish translation for one of them if anyone here is interested in that.
>>
>>668828
Where is the OP girl in the AVI? been going through it but can't find her?
Anyone know if that avi is actually all the scenes?
>>
anyone knows a good machine translator?
>>
>>678578
Use Visual Novel Reader, download the Atlas translation program from their website and hook it to VNR. There's an instruction for this on the Visual Novel Reader website.
>>
>>678600
How am I supposed to launch this in VNR?
>>
>>678716
You mean the game? Just launch VNR and add it to the springboard by selecting the exe file of the game. Or sync the already running game with VNR.

It's really not that hard if you read a little bit about it on their website.
>>
>>678717
There is no exe, OPs torrent contained a media file
>>
File: rondo bang 3.webm (3MB, 1000x575px) Image search: [Google]
rondo bang 3.webm
3MB, 1000x575px
>>
>>678718
Someone else gave a link to the full game in this thread:
>>668833
>>
>>671608
Changing the locale to Japan worked for sure anon
>>
>>672141
Can we get it translated then ?
>>
>>668828
Why it's 4:3 and why most of screens appears as a massive laggy colors glitch ? Can you explain ? I can access all menus without any problem tho
>>
>>668828
how the fuck is this game animated. Their is no way in fucking hell thats flash.
>>
>>680030
Puppets in adobe after effects
>>
This is the pinacle of Erotic Visual Novel genre.
>>
File: Untitled.png (181KB, 778x730px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
181KB, 778x730px
>>668832
no, actually, it isn't.
This is a recording of somebody playing through the game with video capped at 30fps (which should be a fucking crime when recording something like rondo duo) and audio that sounds like he was recording what his speakers were throwing out through an iphone or some shit.
I mean this is easily fapable, but what >>668829 is asking for the game itself, not a recording of somebody playing the game, so the exe file and other necessities
>>
>>680618
amen
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/756729/76c546c94e/
Will be seeding the torrent on my seedbox.
>>
>>681929
Tinkerbell shit is 60 fps heaven.

How do you get a standalone flash player by the way? I've just given up on trying to get it back.
>>
>>682349
Try Google next time, anon. Here's a direct download link for you, though. https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/19/flashplayer_19_sa_debug.exe
>>
>>678543
She's not in it. It's only a recorded playthrough, not all scenes.
>>
Fucking, fucking, FUCK.
SOMEONE GET ME AN OST RIP

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Or if they aren't actually original pieces, than tell me the fucking names of them. this OSt is gold.
>>
>>668828
>>671563
>>671608

re-downloaded it, re-extracted it, changed system locale. Nothing. The game won't launch at all. always the same error message: 無効なEXEです. And I didn't find any other .exe file in the game files. halp?
>>
>this will never be rendered in 1080p
>>
GUYS... does anyone know what program Tinkle Bell uses to animate this? It can't just be After Effects... maybe someone with the game can look in the credits for me for a program name?
>>
>>683437
They're in the game files
>>
>>668828
Do none of tinklebell's stuff have subtitles? I've always been really interested in the story and circumstances behind the characters in a few of these, but had to settle for not really understanding what I'm fapping to
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.