[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Deepthroat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: screenshot0001.png (218KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0001.png
218KB, 700x600px
Super Deep Throat flash game + Mod Archive

http://isohunt.to/torrent_details/9790251/Anonymous-Archive-v17-7z

Last thread also had a direct download:

https://mega.co.nz/#!T04hhAyY!McdkekeMhFFkL2SXFDE6eh8_10MPqem-Adpz6haxIss

Includes:
-Latest vanilla version of SDT
-Many hairs of anime/game characters, of varying quality
-Mods and text presets for many characters
-Mods for accessories and clothes
-Several audio dialogues

This is to replace the old thread at >>583068 which hit the post limit and will probably be bumped off by this.
>>
File: 1409096878165.png (638KB, 1073x919px) Image search: [Google]
1409096878165.png
638KB, 1073x919px
How do I make THIS happen? How do I enable double/triple blowjob?
>>
>>616774
That's actually using a file called TwiceTest.swf - it's an old version of the loader jury-rigged to basically run two copies of SDT at once. Good for screenshots, lousy for actually playing because it lags massively. Get it here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5783

Drop it in the same directory as SDT, open with a flash player. Down toggles girl selected, Up toggles visibility of selected girl. Put the one in the background into auto mode if you really want to use this.

Since I recognize that screenshot from the /h/ thread where I already explained all this I've no idea why you're asking here.
>>
Is there any quick way to just load everything at once (like from a backup file), or do I have to spend a lot of time customizing and configuring SDT?
I'd really like to just launch SDT, load a file, and get right to it.
For example, what'd be the quickest way for me to load the scenario in your pic?
>>
>>616959
Meant to respond to >>616754 - sorry.
>>
how can i reset the skin colour and everything?
>>
>>616774
One things for certain, those 3 girls would make for an orgy of epic proportions.
>>
>>617004
I'm not sure what you're actually asking, but the Reset button on the Scene tab of the menu resets nearly everything to default.

>>616959
There are Character Folders, which work like the preset girls that are already in the game (but with hair, character code, backgrounds and mods automatically set up). I'll explain it later, once I find an explanation to copy and paste here.
>>
Okay, now I feel up to explaining this for >>616959 .

To create a character folder for a girl named Example for the purposes of this example:

1) Create a folder called Example in the Mods folder.
2) Add the line Example:Example to the end of Character Folders.txt
3) Inside the folder named Example, make a file called Code.txt, and paste the character code you want to use in here. Be sure to cut out the mood, arm positions, background number, Him settings and hair from it if you don't want to load those automatically - they may overwrite other mods you add later, so if this is happening that's the cause.
4) Add Hair.png (the hair you want to use), BG.png (the background), Dialogue.txt (the custom dialogue to go with this character). You can also add Thumb.png, which will be the picture that shows up in the character list.
5) Add any mod SWFs to the folder. Leave their names as they are - you need to specify them in a special file (next step).
5) Make a file called Mods.txt and add the names of every .swf file in the folder to this, on seperate lines. You must have the full name including the .swf bit (eg you'd need to say "Asuka_Plugsuit_v1.0.swf" if that's the name of the mod you want to load).
6) Load the game. There should now be a girl called Example in the characters menu on the Scene tab.
7) Apply hand to genital region.

I think that's everything about character folders.
>>
*wwalks into thread*
>>
>>616754
Which character is this?
Also what mods are you using for this scene?
>>
File: ink.jpg (466KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ink.jpg
466KB, 800x600px
Does anyone know how to make audio dialouge? How do I put the audio inside the game and what programs do I need?
>>
>>617441
The character is Miku Hatsune. She's one of the default characters in the game.

The mods for the extra guys are Helping Hands and Reverse Cowgirl from Dante's thread:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.msg39335#msg39335

>>617446
I'm honestly not sure how to MAKE audio dialogues, but the ones in this torrent (under ZZZ_SWF_Imports\ZZZ_Dialogue) can be loaded as SWF Mods in the Modding tab of the menu.
>>
>>617441
Oh nvm it's miku and male helpers

>>616754
For someone who wants something similar to this scene (for a quick fap):
-You'll need the SDT loader. Official download place is http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0
Or use the one in the archive (within the (_Loader directory)
-You'll need the male helper and reverse cowgirl mods. That you can also find in the archive. I recommend you copy/paste them to the mods folder in (_Loader.
-You'll need the SDT loader. You can download the official loader from
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0
Or use the one in the archive (within the (the "(_Loader" directory)
-If you don't already have adobe flash standalone, I suggest the most recent beta
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html
Look for "Flash Player 15 Beta Standalone"
--Put the standalone somewhere you'd like to keep it (it's a program, so program files is alright). Then set SWF files to open that Adobe Flash Standalone executable (you can double-click an SWF if nothing else is associated with that file type).

Now that you have these things
1) Launch Loader.swf
2) Press Options
3) Select Miku from the character selection box
4) On the "Scene" tab, checkbox "Auto" and set the box below it from "Normal" to "Hard"
5) On the "Modding" tab, paste the stuff in http://pastebin.com/SjSwCRpm into into "Custom Save Data". Now press "Swf mod..." (it's under "Import") and select the male helper mod. Press Ok. Do it again for the reverse cowgirl mod.
6) On the "Options" tab, you may want to reduce the quality to the middle one (especially if going fullscreen with a large res) and you may want to turn off (uncheck) Dialogue.

You can save the character/mod/options combo by doing what is said here >>617121, but if you just wanted a quick fap with little thought then there you go.

>>617453
Heh was typing this post when you replied. Thank you for the help.
>>
>>617460

i have the archive from the OP but i cant seem to find the male helper and reverse cowgirl in it anywhere... or are they named differently (most likely i am just blind)
appreciate your will to help
>>
>>617470

nvm found it, i am blind, for future blind people like me, its in ((_SWF_Imports
>>
>>617460
I forgot to add something:
In order to zoom out (to see her doing reverse cowgirl), scroll out with your mouse wheel.
>>
>>617460
>>617558
Err and for step 5 make sure you press "Load" when you paste in the "Custom Save Data"
>>
whatever happened to the developer? About one year and a half he hasn't updated the website. He ded?
>>
>>617835
he's dead
>>
>>617835
He choked on a dick
>>
>>617835
The official word on SDTMods is "We have no idea". He stopped posting on the forum, then later stopped updating his blog.
Every thread, someone asks. Every thread, someone else says they're a close personal thread of Konashion and [completely different reason he's not updating]. Car crash, arrested for indecent exposure, married into amish family that forbade any computer use, whatever. It's impossible to confirm any of these stories.

So fans made the Loader, which may as well be the official release now. Nobody has the source code of SDT to make actual updates to it, but the Loader has surpassed what the original game could do in all respects anyway, so there's no point worrying about Kona being missing.
>>
>>616778
I tried using this, placed it in same folder, executed the twicetest but it only works like regular sdt. I don't even see a second girl anywhere. Could you explain how the second girl is created?
>>
>>617917
lost interest
>>
File: 1398988288578.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1398988288578.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>618780
I've got the same problem as this guy
>>
>>619126
Never mind I fixed it. I wasn't using the loader from the Anonymous Archive I was using a Konashion version of it.
>>
File: sd chan's bedroom in action.png (438KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sd chan's bedroom in action.png
438KB, 1400x1200px
>>619148
Okay, I guess it needs the stuff in the Loader folder, and not just vanilla SDT.
It's not like you're missing much if you can't get TwiceTest to work - it was never developed into a full mod because it lags balls, and updating it to use any more recent Loader mods would probably make it worse.

There's an SWF mod called SD_Chan's_Bedroom in the torrent under ZZZ_SWF_Imports\_Backgrounds that has one of the default girls being fucked in the background, but it's just an animation loop.
>>
>>616754
what mods does this have exactly and how do you enable them? looks like SDT with a bunch of hair folders to me
>>
>There will never be any more audio dialogues
>Only ones worth using is Kidnapped Daughter and insecure

fuuuuuuccckkk
>>
>>619237
Yes, most of the mods in the archive are .png hair files, some with matching .txt charcodes. There are a lot of SWF mods, too, which are loaded by the SWF Mod button in the Modding tab. Here's a list of everything in the archive:
http://pastebin.com/Njc60Csq

>>619241
Unfortunately there are no voice actresses I know of who are willing to work with the SDT community right now. Insecure (which is apparently her username, and not a description of the dialogue) left, possibly due to some guy pestering her about some weird used tampon eating script that he kept insisting needed to be voiced by her.
The rest of the audio dialogues are mostly made up of clips from anime/games. Not many of them are good.
If you can provide good voice clips for a dialogue, or know someone who can, bring it up on the SDT Mods forum.
>>
>>616754
please help, i just want to fap and i cant seem to load anything in, i go to the modding tab, highlight all the sfw files and click open, then when i go to the scene tab they arent there, what do?
>>
>>619241
>there will never be any more audio dialogues

Can't people just make more? I know how to get the audio myself, I just don't know how to put them in the damn game
>>
Is there any Key to make the Male penis cum on command? or is there a SWF mod someone has got a link to??
>>
>>619737
Never mind, It's the 7 key on the Numpad.
>>
Get your audio files, and go to the post mark Audio dialogues here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1414.0
Follow the instructions and you'll get your dialogue
>>
>>619511
Get your audio files, and go to the post mark Audio dialogues here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1414.0
Follow the instructions and you'll get your dialogue
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.