[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh hello there, Mr. Anon. You told me that you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0885.png (597KB, 597x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.png
597KB, 597x595px
"Oh hello there, Mr. Anon. You told me that you're an aspiring mangaka, and that you're here to make an anime with a main character inspired by me, but what exactly will it be about?"
>>
Autism
>>
File: Messi1.jpg (184KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
Messi1.jpg
184KB, 640x418px
messi wins the world cup and ends with nico
>>
>>32080
So you have been selected as the representative of our species in a galactic soccer tournament in the year 41k. You are the captain of a team of death row inmates as soccer is generally extremely dangerous when played against aliens.

Tl;dr: sci-fi superpower soccer show
>>
File: 1478966695463.jpg (344KB, 957x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478966695463.jpg
344KB, 957x640px
Either hentai or a generic shounenshit
>>
>>32080
my internet was out for a week and i went insane.
Naito ( M )( 5'7 )
- Wears a concealing helmet and wields a short sword. Tends to be quiet and reserved communicating with gestures. Salvages weapons and improvises when neccessary.
Title: NAMELESS KNIGHT
- Detective is tracking down assassin that leaves no remains or hints of assassination.
- Assassin is actually killing pieces of his fragmented personality.
- Detective is actually the assassin's secret identity.
- He is confronted by the assassin.
- Detective: You're- ?!
- Knight: It seems you're aware.
- Knight: You and I are both the same. -As he stares in a puddle-
- Detective: We're nothing alike!
- Knight: That may be true. You are my ideal persona after all.
- Detective: W-what?
- Knight: What I(you) am(are) seeing is merely an illusion. I(you) look nothing like you(I) do. Neither can you hear my true voice, and neither is your voice my true voice.
- Detective: I am - you?
- Knight: Yes and I am you. However, you're another fake, and now I've come to reclaim full control of this vessel.
- Detective: No, that's impossible!
- Detective: -Attempts to escape however the buildings form a labyrinth and the ending of each path taken leads to Naito-
- Knight: You cannot escape from yourself.

anyone else wanna reveal their power level?
>>
>>32080
Josei with Guardiola-sensei
>>
>>32080
y-yes
>>
E-Ecuador?!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.