[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sokratis Papastathopoulos >Kyriakos Papadopoulos >Kostas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: KARASAMAKATSOU.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
KARASAMAKATSOU.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>Sokratis Papastathopoulos
>Kyriakos Papadopoulos
>Kostas Manolas
>Kostas Stafylidis
>Panagiotis Retsos
>Jose Holebas
>Vasilios Torosidis

Why are we so good at producing defenders?
Why can't we find a decent replacement for Karagounis and Katsouranis, dropping our team from the top 15 to 40-50 rating positions since their departure?
>>
Sokratis is a goos goalscorer in a pinch. Play him up front.
>>
wheres samaras
>>
>>78331096
Sokratis is a cheaper Sergio Ramos. Imo his only deficit to be as good as Ramos is that he can't jump that well. He is good with the ball on his feet. He can score goals and pass good, thats why he was used as a RB as well.
>>
Literally zero of those players are good
>>
>>78331115
Was at Segunda Liga Zaragosa last season, now at Turkish B League. After World Cup 2014 he had some problems with his back and decided to never fully return on a big team. Sad because he was a really good player and in an era when Celtic could actually play against good Champions League teams. After he and some others left they turned to utter shitte.
>>
>>78330893
>claims to be good at defending
>meanwhile sand niggers are overrunning his country and raping his women

Uhhh try again sweet cheeks
>>
File: pericles-9437722-1-402.jpg (116KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pericles-9437722-1-402.jpg
116KB, 1200x1200px
>forgetting mopopogolopous shopobopogopolopoulos
>>
>>78331223
>>/reddit/
>>
>>78331138
Sokratis is nowhere near Ramos. Stop being deluded.
>>
>>78331189
>the American autist ventures out of fifa and forgets to take his trip off

LMAO what a retard

SCREENCAPPED AND SAVED LMAO
>>
>>78331178
RIP

i remember when he signed for man city and i thought at the time that £6m should be enough to obtain a regular goalscorer but he only scored 8 goals in the PL.
>>
>>78331150
Holebas is as decent as most decent LBs on your league. Of course he plays for a team with no ambition for big success.
Stafylidis is a key player to Augsburg, was supposed to be sold to Roma/Inter this season so he hasn't had any playtime yet because he missed preseason.
Retsos is a prospect of course.
Papastathopoulos is one class better than every CB there is in Premier League right now, with most good CBs there out of age.
Papadopoulos still can pick up his career where he left it at >Schalke good old days, because he did physio work and stopped being injured 9 months per year.
Torosidis is past his prime obviously but noone doubts that on his good days he was very good for Roma.
Manolas is bad? Ok lol I guess playing Ronaldo man to man and winning him all the time 2 and 3 years ago makes him bad.
>>
>>78331189
USA Greece is not the same country as Sweden.
Europe in fact has many countries! You can google it and check it.
We re accepting refugees because of the deal with EU, but unlike Sweden we re not becoming their bitches. You gotta look where we have them living. All gathered in camps. Most of them would probably prefer it to go back to Syria.
>>
>>78330893
It's no use, everyone here falls for the "muh greek playersa are garbage" meme

meanwhile the last time Olympiakos went to the CL knockouts with Michel as manager, we had 6 greeks on our starting eleven

Now we barely have 2 and got btfo, as expected.
>>
>>78331279
He was played Left midfielder man. How much would you expect Luis Suarez or Gabriel Jesus to help if they we re played left mid. He had a more offensive (not central , but still more offensive) role in Celtic, and that's probably why in an interview he said he liked it there but not at man city.
>>
>>78331246
sweet gamertag
>>
>>78331392
he was criticised at celtic too

idk man i think he played above his level
>>
>>78331252
Put Ramos with real madrid players and he seems godly.
Put Ramos with literaly only youth prospects like
>Pulisic, Dembele, Bartra who sell te ball 24/7 due to inexperience and you expect Dortmund to concede more.
One defence is literally facing constant pressure and the other one is controlling the game. Who s gonna look more decent stats wise?
>>
>>78331430
Man City surely.
Celtic his stats and the team campaigns those years probably mean not. Im not tryna say that Celtic started deteriorating when he left (although it did happen at the same time) but he was a kay player of a Celtic that reached the R16 in the Champions League twice and only missing the Groupstage once.
>>
>>78331464
Papastathopoulos seems to be going downhill in the past few months, I hope he gets his shit together fast because we need him. He was at fault for both Lukaku goals in the two games against Belgium and he got skinned too easily by Spurs on Wednesday.

The only thing he's better at compared to Ramos is his composure, he doesn't make retarded challenges and tackles that often. He's very good, but not Ramos good.

>>78331571
>Man City surely
City then and City now are two different teams, they were pretty much at Celtic's level.
>>
>>78331274
>he thinks I'm not doing it on purpose
>being THIS mad

LMFAOOO
>>
SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS SOKRATIS
>>
>>78332976
come to besiktas
>>
>>78331189
Kek
>>
I am Greek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.