[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no friends >coworkers talk about sports >they know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: real-money-sports.jpg (77KB, 702x262px) Image search: [Google]
real-money-sports.jpg
77KB, 702x262px
>tfw no friends
>coworkers talk about sports
>they know teams and how good/bad they are
>they know players and how good/bad they are
>discuss fantasy sports, who's a good QB, running back, etc
how do I learn to discuss this and become one of the guys?

is there a website with a list of the top players and what they're good at?

do they watch every team/division, not just their home team, and memorize the players to understand all this?
>>
>>78289187
>>they know teams and how good/bad they are
>>they know players and how good/bad they are

It's just pretension. For example /sp/ is completely wrong about most players and teams.
>>
>>78289187
>Canadians talking about AMERICAN football
cringe'd
>>
>>78289187
They much likely only watched their the games of their team and the highlights of the other games and pretended to know something about.
Like I really doubt that there is alot of people here on /sp/ that actually watches most of Barcelona/Real Madrid games in La Liga, still doesn't stop them to talk with so much authority.
>>
>>78289233
some coworkers were comparing their fantasy teams and discussing who's good/bad, and which team is better
>why'd you pick him, he sucks
>he can't throw
etc.

they're just guessing who's good?

>>78289240
few people here watch canadian football, and baseball doesn't get popular until the playoffs. so the only sport "on" right now is football
>>
>>78289407
It's mostly based on highlights they've seen and the fantasy numbers the players put up over the years. If you get involved in fantasy leagues and pay attention every week, you'll learn quickly which teams and players are good and have most of their names memorized.
>>
>>78289380
its the shitposting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.