[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have these moments of lucidity when you think how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aaa1575666.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aaa1575666.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
Do you guys have these moments of lucidity when you think how sports are retarded? Like:

> Its just some guys pushing a ball around, why am I so invested in this shit?
>>
TRIGGER WARNING NEXT TIME PLEASe

i dont come here to be reminded i am poor and lonely
>>
Yes. Sometimes I get (comparatively mild) mood swings and think "what was I doing? That's all completely arbitrary" but they're not as strong anymore. Thinking about some guys pushing a ball around is much better than thinking about topping myself.
>>
No I dont have autism
>>
Do you guys have these moments of lucidity when you think how life is retarded? Like:

>Its just some guys passing their genes and memes around, why am I so invested in this shit?
>>
>>78274880
Yes. That's always what it is in the end, and why I never can get TOO emotional about it compared to some of my friends.

This is what bugs me the most: I understand the whole "city pride" thing. It's cool because you are rooting for your hometown team and you want them to succeed. However, most of the players on the team are from other places or even other countries. It's like the """hometown""" organization has actually no ties at all to the place that they play for. I think back in the day players actually originated from wherever they were representing which is neat.

It's all just a show.
>>
>>78274941
kek

Also,
>meme theory
>>
All the time desu.
>>
>tfw your mum uses a french proxy to try and convince you sports aren't important
>>
>>78275049
> tfw your dad dressed you up as a grill and fucked you
>>
yes, i think its silly that i will never be from/live near/or watch the divegrass team i support... actually its made me not really care about being a fan of any club, but rather just a shitposting neutral...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.