[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shanghai Shenhua manager Wu Jingui: Carlos Tevez 'too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: carlos-tevez.jpg (34KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
carlos-tevez.jpg
34KB, 620x465px
>Shanghai Shenhua manager Wu Jingui: Carlos Tevez 'too fat to play' in Chinese Super League.

>Teves can not eat any Chinese food.

what's going on?
>>
File: 1435723798426.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435723798426.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>a player with professionalism issues throughout his career is unfit
I wonder. Also, he probably eats a lot of greasy meat. Maybe whoever is his handler there found a place in China where they have chorizos, matambre, etc.
>>
lol Tevez is a literal retard who's been stealing a living for a decade
>>
Why does he look like that?
>>
if presented the opportunity, would you have steaming sticky sex with Carlos Tevez?
>>
>>78274776
>getting paid millions to play in a rec league
>not even have to play to get paid
Living the dream man
>>
>>78274847
because he was born that way
>>
>>78274834
>literal retard
>gets paid 50 millions for doing absolutely nothing
>>
Post Tevez's thiccness.
>>
>>78274776
>Argentina is white
>>
>>78274776
the chinks are mad because tevez already made it public that he is there just for the moneyz and that at the end of the year he will be gone no matter what
>>
>>78275546
every foreign is there for the money and everyone knows that. but some actually put in the work regardless (paulinho, hulk, renato augusto) and some are huge cunts and dgaf (pato, oscar, tevez). In China you have to run even more because of all the misplaced passes chinks throw at you.
>>
>>78276041
but he made it public, and he even said that the chinese league is utter shit
>>
Daily reminder that tevez still cant speak english after 4+ years in manchester
>>
>>78274776
he's getting blacker. Interesting.
>>
File: Tevez_bonbon_asesino.gif (2MB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
Tevez_bonbon_asesino.gif
2MB, 480x352px
chinese bitches can't handle the spice, brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRDdm4rWto
>>
south america divas are absolutely the laziest, like i read those brazilians in ukraine dont even speak russian or even know a word after living there for 5 years, and all they do is watch brazilian tv. super embarrassing

the ironic thing is that the brazilians/argentines that arent as successful are actually hard workers that will go anywhere to play (hence even in madagascar 2nd division theres a random brazilian there hired only because of where he comes from)
>>
>>78274864
>the dream

Apart from the being in China part
>>
>>78276863
I know anglos who live here for 5 years and can't speak Portuguese. Perhaps they know it's a temporary job and everyone around them speaks English so why make such an effort. Shakhtar and the like hire Portuguese or Spanish coaches and half of the squad is south american. Brits and Americans complaining about such and such player not learning another language is fucking ridiculous, most of you never went through the humiliating process of having to sound like a stuttering retard before reaching fluency.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.