[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the shit soccer teams just build a human wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: football.png (10KB, 602x243px) Image search: [Google]
football.png
10KB, 602x243px
Why don't the shit soccer teams just build a human wall in front of their goal? They can block every shot. Surely a few bruises is better than going home with a 0-5 scorecard?
>>
Just surround the player with the ball and walk towards the goal.
>>
unsportsmanlike conduct
>>
>>78273765
THİS
H
İ
S
>>
>>78273759
you could easily force the ball to go in
>>
>>78273759
Professional goals are much too large for a bunch of skinny soccer players to cover. I guess if you had some massive fat people cover the goal it would work
>>
>>78273765
this or balance the ball on your head like a seal
>>
>>78273765
>T E A C U P
>E
>A

>C
>U
>P
>>
LOCKDOWN DEFENSE
>>
what if you put 10 really fat people in the goal and 1 skinny guy that snuck around the whole team when they were destracted and they kick it to him and he scores
>>
There was a goalkeeper over here some years ago that was so fat that he legit blocked a large part of the frame. Played till he was like 40, too. Legend
>>
>>78275692
Boogie 2988 could have been a goat handball/futsal goalie
>>
>>78274033
This

https://youtu.be/QqejDHF-LNs
>>
>>78275517
What is offsides?
>>
>>78275517
There's a team that does this, they're called Atletico Madrid.
>>
>>78277519
kek
>>
>>78274033
USA 2018 world cup winners confirmed
>>
>>78275303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqql38XkY

imagine this but as a lanklet, literally solves and wins the sport
>>
>>78273759

Greed. Even shitters want to win.

But it would be a good tactic for furrypuck. Just place the fattest murican you can find as the goalie and voilá.
>>
>>78280164
Even a brainless enforcer could score on that easily.
>>
>>78280164
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that this doesn't work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ZVWiZUMA
>>
>>78275800
lol
>>
>>78273759
For starters, they'd have no fans if they played like that and would not be able to maintain a professional football club. Secondly, even if this tactic succeeded everytime, they would go nowhere and would remain around the bottom of the league. A draw is only 1 point. Thirdly, it wouldn't work because the goal is pretty big. Also if this tactic was abused it would soon be banned. If I were a player on the opposite team, I would give them more than a few bruises. A player in the premier league for example would probably have no problem leaving the entire team crippled if it means winning the title.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.