[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comparison between Enrique and Valverde's Barcelona against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Enrique vs Valverde.png (371KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Enrique vs Valverde.png
371KB, 1280x720px
Comparison between Enrique and Valverde's Barcelona against Juventus
Valverde's is much more organized
(notice anything weird about Neymar?)
>>
neymar didn't let alba do runs
and now he does runs
wow
>>
Based

Saved this image, Barca are gonna suprise alot of ppl this season

Basically predicting Barca Wins Lol
>>
also rakitic had to make runs to compensate for neymar blocking alba?
>>
>>78263210
Alba last year: 6 assists
Alba so far: 3 assists (in 3 games)
>>
>>78263260
Looks like both Pique and Rakitic had to cover for Roberto a lot
>>
also semedo was a good signing
and paulinhoGOD hasn't even shown his true power
>>
>>78263260
And to cover for the nonexistent RB spot
>>
Alba is unironically a top class fullback and shines when he's allowed to pass the ball and go forward which didnt happen with Nerman hogging the ball on the left flank. Semedo is the next Alves - a bit too conservative at times but is a monster at defending. Valverde's midfield system has also refreshed Rakitic, Iniesta and Busquets and they are playing better than last year. Dembele needs time but eventually he too will be the X factor that Barca need. Messi in his old false nine role in the center also works and he's been the unstoppable GOAT so far. My only concern is Ratking declining but I think he can fit if he plays centrally while Messi and Dembele stay on the flanks. Maybe Messi and Ratking can exchange flanks and help each other score.

Overall, I think Valverde is doing a fine job so far. Paulinho, S. Roberto, Aleña and Serri in the winter will provide great back up depth for different situations and opponents - Paulinho can slot in as a box to box who can destroy the opponent's midfield and Roberto is shaping up to be a solid midfield starter for years to come and Aleña is no doubt the next big thing.
>>
Remember at the last clasico, Alba made that run with Sergi and picked out Messi perfectly
That play doesn't happen with Neymar. He's good but it's no surprise there's more chemistry now. Alba was always good at creating chances
They need to replace rat king desu, he's aged considerably
>>
>>78263627
I haven't seen a faster decline than this in my life, I hope it's just a passing phase while he's recovering. Timo Werner or Belotti seem good enough to replace him in the next few years
>>
>>78263530
Only problem is that we'll have too many midfielders by then, Gomes, Rafinha, Denis (unless he makes the transition to a LW), Samper when he returns from loan, in addition to the ones you mentioned.
>>
Neymar is the player who loses the ball the most out of any player, he only ever made barcelona worse except for those months where Messi was injured.
He's a player who does a very specific role, the one he plays for NT and psg.
>>
>>78263151
>notice anything weird about Neymar
No passes to Suarez. As per usual. He never liked him.
>>
>>78264438
B-but muh PSG come back....
>>
>>78265655
Lies
https://youtu.be/HAj6hwCDa-Q
>>
>>78265700
It always seemed to me like he absolutely hated Suarez at first and then slowly started pretending to like him for the sake of team chemistry, whereas the friendship with Messi seemed more genuine. He still very rarely passed to Suarez even after starting to pretend to be friends with him.
>>
inb4 newfag but where do you get these images from? I see the xg source but what about these overall compilations
>>
>>78266678
@11tegen11 on Twitter posts these pass maps after every game
>>
>>78266805
Fuck am I going to have to make a Twitter just for this or can I look at posts without an account

I've never used the site
>>
>>78266894
nah you don't need an account
https://twitter.com/11tegen11
>>
>>78263726
I'm still not sure about belotti but I'd risk his current price before it goes up
>>
>>78263726
>>78267676
Suarez just needs more confidence. He relies on Messi too much, when he can get the job done himself.
>>
>>78269918
Nah m8 he's declined hard since last season.
>>
Looks like a 4-3-1-2 for Valverde. I didn't see any of the Barcelona matches and wondered if this was what they were playing. I guess they've learned from Real Madrid.
>>
>>78271426
It's a very flexible formation imho. It can become a 4-4-2 when defending and a 4-3-3 on the offense.
>>
>>78271437
>It can become a 4-4-2 when defending
Bit like Real Madrid's 4-3-1-2 and Juventus' that they played it 2-14/15.
>>
Messi should be given this freedom for Argentina. They expect him to track back and he run all over the place for them. They need to modernise their approach.
>>
>>78263726
inb4 300 mil bid for Icardi
>>
Juve played with a narrow right wing so Jordi Alba pushed forward and, with Messi dropping into midfield, it was like the 3-3-1-3 they played last season. Semedo played deep and Dembele was high up on the right, so there was a lot of space to for the RB to run in behind a winger who wanted to close him down, similar to what Marcelo does for Real Madrid.

It's quite interesting and maybe Valverde is putting Barca back to where they should be.
>>
>>78263726
Mbappe would unironically be perfect for CF
>>
>>78271537
>Argentina

They have no MF or DF only FW's
>>
Zidane getting exposed in La Liga and Luis Enrique made Barca falter hard

Valverde however is unironically fixing a Barca we all expected to get shat on (which they did tbf in the first game but that's it)
>>
>>78271718
They have Banega 2bh
>>
>>78263151
not really a fair comparison. juventus' defense didn't have alves and bonucci. chiellini didn't play either.
>>
>>78263151
This is the dumbest comparison, two completely different games, with completely different stakes and tactics.
>>
File: 1458440217693.jpg (151KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458440217693.jpg
151KB, 2000x1000px
>>78266894
>American that has never ever been to twitter
you are aware that your current president got elected for it right?
>>
>>78282266
>>78281750
The point is that Enrique's tactics were all over the place evident by the player positions and lack of passes between the players, and also how the fullbacks were not even involved in anything. You'd think that when you're up against a defensive team, one would try to stretch their defence but the right flank is completely dead, the midfield was also lacking because Rakitic had to cover for Roberto, forcing Messi to drop deep.
The comparison also shows how much the fullbacks are important for Barcelona
>>
>>78281750
>Alves and Bonucci
Both have been sold and both are overrated - at least Bonucci.
>Chiellini
He was really the only player that Juve missed.
>>
>>78263151
Yep, Geymar got too much ball time.
>>
>>78263151
Barça also ran 20 kms less this last match
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.