[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's happening to NFL? Few teams are selling out these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: nopeople.jpg large.jpg (407KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nopeople.jpg large.jpg
407KB, 1200x900px
What's happening to NFL? Few teams are selling out these days, all the rest have near empty stadiums. Ticket prices are way down, you have teams blatantly lying about attendance, and the visiting fans of the big teams are nearly outnumbering local ones.
>>
>>78255801
The rest of the league is fine, it's just the LA teams that are doing shit.
>>
LA isn't a football town and the NFL will never get that. They're desperate for the market but it's just not going to happen
>>
pretty sure Seattle is fine
>>
>>78255856
Jets, Houston, Titans, 49ers, Dolphins, Browns, Raiders, Panthers are half empty. And then you even have powerhouses like Redskins with stadium downsizing and empty seats.

I mean, it's what some ten home games per team all year, and there are empty seats. No long ago that would mean blackouts.
>>
>>78256018
>powerhouse
>Redskins

Before talking shit, maybe actually learn something about football.
>>
>>78255801
>teams lying about attendance

According to espn and he nfl websites the pic you posted was sold out. What is their end game? Why do they do this?
>>
File: 1339362176471.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1339362176471.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>78257172
I honestly have no idea, other than sounding good in game programs/sponsorship deals.

I work for a minor league baseball team, and our attendance numbers make no sense. Not only are they determined by the gate, by the presale of tickets, and by season tickets, but somehow the attendance of last year's date of the same game is factored in to what we announce as official. None of that shit makes sense.
>>
>>78255801
LA fags would rather watch the games at home since they're all either transplants or fairweather faggots
>>
File: vincemcmahon_1a.jpg (170KB, 1248x718px) Image search: [Google]
vincemcmahon_1a.jpg
170KB, 1248x718px
>>78257673
I know Vince McMahon will count his workers and the stadium staff as "in attendance"
>>
>>78255801
the product is pretty shit desu. going to these stadiums is a pain and over priced. ticket parking food beer and you're out several hundred bucks for a league focused around one position. can't escape social issues criminal players owners entitled millionaires.
>>
File: 1vs64s.jpg (88KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1vs64s.jpg
88KB, 500x545px
>>78255801
Stop bully our Amerifriends ffs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.