[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given the chance to get one of these two to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 234524.jpg (125KB, 990x627px) Image search: [Google]
234524.jpg
125KB, 990x627px
You are given the chance to get one of these two to play for your team
which one
>>
>>78252385
Modric of course
>>
>>78252385
kroos because he's 27, if they're the same age or if it's only for one season modric easily
>>
One Casemiro pls
>>
Kroos - Pogba
Matic

Wow!
>>
>>78252465
how the fuck is Kroos only 27
>>
Kroos is a spineless faggot so Modric
>>
kroos
>>
Cruz cause he's mexican
>>
Do I want le sideways pass merchant or an oily shitface.
Tough decision, can I pick neither?
>>
>>78252385
There's no reason to pick Kroos over the best player in the world.
>>
>>78252595
he walks the field like hes 30+ at least. I really feel like he can't play 2 games a week cause hell get tired
>>
Whats with all this Kroos hate?
In 358 apps Kroos has 38 goals and 78 assists.

Modric only has 23 goals and 35 assists in 304 games.

Kroos also has a higher pass acc but sideways passes so doesnt really count. Although you can deny he is the better passer.

Inb4 friendlies and getting carried excuse
78 (seventy-eight) assists
>>
Modric
>>
>>78253210
Kroos takes set pieces. Taking free kicks and corners always skews assist data.
>>
Reminder United could have had Modric but Fergie thought having Cleverley and Gibson was a good enough midfield
>>
>>78253243
>Luka Modric premier league medals: 0

What did he mean by this
>>
>>78252385
>suddenly both of these play for your team

how much better does your team perform?
>>
>>78253226
There is a reason that he takes set pieces. Hes better at it than Modric obviously.
>>
>>78253243
That's not true at all. Fergie always wanted Modric but had burnt his bridges with Levy.
>>
>>78253210
this is not cruyff talking

cruyff wouldnt pick a gerrard-lampard midfield over xavi-iniesta, the way you argue maybe you would
>>
why would anyone pick kroos over modric
>>
>>78252691
Based mexico
>>
>>78253697
dudes a WC winner (best player in the last WC) and younger than modric (whos also a fraud for Croatia)

hmmm
>>
>>78252385
None. I don't need diving hacks that wouldn't success outside of a corrupt system on my team
>>
>>78253210
>Play half your career for Buyern in Buyernwinalol, then move to play for madrid in the madridwinslol era, while also playing NT in the germanywinslol era

>Play for spuds, shitty moyes madrid, and croatia (wut??)

Anyone who actually watches them play will tell you modric is far more important. Kroos is the ultimate luxury player. When there's plenty of time and space in midfield, he'll do well, otherwise, he'll get fucked.
>>
>>78253873
This. All Croats in big teams are massively overrated. You can argue that their contribution is somehow important but the state of our national team refutes it.
>>
>>78254027
Does your NT's poor performance have to do with the Croatian league being corrupt? I remember hearing something about repeated Dinamo Zagreb match fixing.
>>
>>78253976
In his season at Leverkusen, Kroos got 9 goals and 9 assists. Numbers which Modric has yet to reach.

Last season Kroos had 3 goals and 12 assists in 2500 minutes while Modric had 1 goal and 2 assists in 1800 minutes. As well as having more than twice as many key passes per game.

The season before that Kroos had 1 goal and 10 assists in 2700 minutes while Modric only managed 2 goals and 4 assists in 2600.

Im not going to go through more seasons. I think the debate is settled.
>>
>>78254593
This is only La Liga btw
>>
>>78254593
>a player who plays closer to the forwards scored more goals and assisted more times than a player who plays deeper and helps Casemiro and the defense
Wew, lad. You sure showed him. Guess you're one of those who call Messi and Ronaldo better players than, say, Chiellini or Godin because they score more goals.
>>
>>78253976
Kroos is a big reason why it's realwinslol and germanywinslol
>>
Messi
>>
if both players were the same age, Modric
right now, Kroos

I think Modric is still a far better player than Kroos. Kroos is world class too, but Modric is one of the greatest ever.
>>
>>78253697
Defensive abilities
>>
>>78254735
Kek just stop, modric greatest ever? I can name 5 players and ARGUABLY 3 more that can do what he does, better
>>
>>78252595
how the fuck is Modric 32
>>
>>78253243
>Fergie thought having Cleverley and Gibson was a good enough midfield

well it was for him, wasn't it? he won the league with it
>>
both are good but Modric is more mobile and dynamic. so I pick him
>>
File: pepe cringe.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cringe.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>78254809
>mfw an amerifat pretends he's been watching football longer than 2014
>>
>>78252983
Kroos averages 11.5 kms per game, he's usually avobe Casemiro in that regard
>>
>>78254379
IMO only games between Dinamo and Lokomotiva Zagreb are fixed, since Lokomotiva has young players from Dinamo's school or older rejects. Refballing is pretty bad, but not entirely in Dinamo's favor. The problem is Dinamo's ''executive vice-president'', given that he also controls our FF by proxy. Dinamo earns shitloads of cash because young promising players get to prove themselves in the NT. Many would argue this is good managing. But the truth is we suck because he wouldn't hire an experienced, successful, but disobedient coach who costs more money. So with all the good players sold, Dinamo starts over with developing new players instead of developing its own game. It's pretty infuriating.
>>
>>78254809
Americans are the new leafs with the amount of posts I keep seeing like this
>>
>>78254868
i just live here, but to name a player arguably better than modric, dont go far.... Same city, across town, playing for atletico
>>
File: BAS DOST just right.jpg (278KB, 681x656px) Image search: [Google]
BAS DOST just right.jpg
278KB, 681x656px
Right now?
Kroos for sure, having lost Adrien and all...
>>
>>78255011
you're out of your fucking mind if you believe a single Atletico player is better than Modric

even moreso if that player is Greasemann
>>
>>78255011
I'm really not seeing one single player better than the alternative in RM.
Maybe Greaseman for Benzema. Maybe. And even then it's not really the same position/play-style.
>>
Modric, Kroos is a soft cunt and wouldn't do shit in the Argentine league

I'd prefer Casemiro tho
>>
>>78252385
CHADsemiro
>>
>>78254660
Wtf? Modric plays further up the pitch than Kroos. Not to mention that Kroos has consistently had almost 2 times the amount of successful tackles per game for the past 3 years.
>>
>Kroos can only pass sideways
But he created the most chances in the CL for like 3 consecutive seasons
>Yeah but Modric actually scores and assists
But Kroos got more assists and goals then Modric
>Yeah cause he plays further up the pitch
But Modric plays further up
>Well Kroos can't defend
But he's got more tackles and recoveries
>B-but he only p-asses sideways a-and assists from corner kicks and those d-don't count because goals from corner kicks aren't real LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

This is the mindset of Germanophobes/customers
>>
>>78255404
I also like how they say
>he plays for germanwinslol and madridwinslol
not realizing that he is the reason of it
>>
>>78255404
>>78255433
Thanks b-bros
>>
>>78254755
Modric is better defensively. Anyway I would pick Kroos because he is younger but Modric at the same age.
>>
>>78254593

>it's almost like they play different positions and have different roles in their teams

m8.
>>
>>78256798
Thinking like this makes the entire op useless.
>Its just about who fits your team better

Wew what a thread, what a discussion.
>>
>>78253243
this is obviously not true, its fergie youre talking about m8 not fucking pulis
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.