[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that anytime these teams are talked about in the media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NFC-East.jpg (27KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
NFC-East.jpg
27KB, 576x324px
Why is it that anytime these teams are talked about in the media or in general, there's always a major bias towards the team they are the fan of?
>>
Because they're a fan of the team?
>>
>>78247312
But if you're a giants fan talking about the entire NFC East, you shouldnt say some shit like after the cowboys loss, it's guaranteed they're going to get better this season. All 4 teams have a realistic shot at winning the east this year
>>
Because all 4 teams are amongst the most popular in the NFL, so the media talks about them alot, so the people in the media have alot of opinions about them?

Then you have guys like Skip Bayless who just likes to troll iggle fans
>>
>>78247774
And gets BTFO for trying to do so
I don't think bayless will ever recover
>>
>>78247582
Idk man, skins fan here, Eli looks really old. Giants defense improved, but the Cowboys danced on them anyway. Eagles could be a threat, but even Tebow would look good against the redskins secondary.
>>
it's the Eagle's year.
>>
>>78247237
giant's o-line always makes me clench on the snap
i'm still rooting for them
>>
>>78247237

Shitty fans have shitty sense of perspective.
>>
>>78254830
Damn. Me too. I'm just worried that the Giants must rely to OBJ to wake the offense up. I saw some good things that Eli was avoiding some sacks but that may not last long.
>>
>>78247237
the only division in the NFL that has actual rivalries. not quite as crazy as some soccer rivalries where the fan groups hate each other so much the police has to seperate them on gameday but still. I fucking love this division, that's how sport needs to be like a fucking gladiators match where the stadium screams for hte blood of the enemy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.