[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le play high against the fastest offense in europe man >le

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Peter-Bosz-BVB-lachen.jpg (79KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Bosz-BVB-lachen.jpg
79KB, 1200x800px
>le play high against the fastest offense in europe man
>le buy a player and make him debut in CL away game a week later man
what the FUCK was discount guardiola thinking? BOSZ RAUS!
>>
>>78245955
>le play high against the fastest offense in europe man
this seems like it's wrong since I don't actually know who you mean
>>
>>78245955
Tthey should have kept Tuchel. I will still give this guy a pass since he's still getting used to this team. But it was such an unnecessary move.
>>
he's shit but dortmund's defense is utter shit and beyond salvation
>>
>>78245955
Yarmolenko and Toljan did good though. It was Bürki + Toprak who mostly shit the bed.

And the fuckawful ref team obviously.
>>
Paid 5m for this literally who bald cunt
>>
That back line was retarded, also too many coaching changes is not a good thing, ur going to the EL sorry
>>
>>78246121
his line up was total garbage. letting kagawa and dahoud start instead of götze and castro was beyond any reason. toljan for zagadou is also a mystery. what goes in your head when you put a guy making his first game ever for dortmund against spurs?
>>
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Tottenshit are memes and the only reason they won was because of refball and retarded tactical choices made by Bosz. Also, Obama had a terrible game and couldnt put the chances that was given to him into the goal. Id be more worried about Real Madrid at the Bernabeu which will matter. Spurs wont win there or away to Dortmund so Dortmund just need to not fuck up in any of their home games and get a draw away to Real.

Also, why the fuck did he give two debutants the start for this game? It really fucked up the chemistry.
>>
>>78246235
That Spurs would be shit?
>>
>>78246235
>Castro
he is their worst player by far, next to optrak. if you keep buying neverkusen players, you get the neverkusen loser mentality in your teams. castro is the prime example, he's the loser mentality personified. same with topkek. meanwile toljan was dortmund's best defender in his very first game.
>>
>>78246242
>Also, Obama had a terrible game and couldnt put the chances that was given to him into the goal.
but obama cant do shit anymore since bosz. tuchel realized that he can't do shit besides making tap ins but in that area he was world class. discount guardiola thinks auba is asensio and lets him play way too much behind his usual position where he's utterly useless. he cant dribble, he cant pass, he cant win duels.
>>
File: 897663EB62F941779CD9541281C335B6.jpg (404KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
897663EB62F941779CD9541281C335B6.jpg
404KB, 1280x1280px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>78246300
There weren't any penalty kicks to run away from today so no.
>>
>>78246242
>le clueless american dirtmund bandwagoner
truly a sight to behold
>>
>>78246338
Tottenham are going straight to Europa, how does that make you feel?
>>
Dortmund should try and focus on winning the league. They aren't good enough for the CL, Reus won't be back until next year and by then it's too late and without him they are too weak for Europe. This team is barely EL level to be honest.
>>
>>78246264
castro is a thousand times better than that child dahoud who was completely invisible in this game. our midfield simply didn't exist before götze and castro came in and by that time it was too late.
>>78246258
i hope for his bald ass that he didnt underestimate the spurs and thought lol lets field the worst players we have and win
>>
>>78246370
seeing as I don't even support Tottenham I wouldn't massively mind
but unless Spurs do a >Spurs they could very well grab second in the group
>>
File: flop.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
flop.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>78246300
Manure just keep on signing shit players from Dortmund for top dollar.
>>
>>78246376
It's the same team as last year minus Dembele (and Dembele is an overrated nigger)
>>
>>78246242
>dirtmund supporter
>real supporter
>arseANAL supporter
CHI
CA
NO
detected you worthless wetback spic nigger
>>
>>78246435
Im sorry but do you have autism? Or are you that retarded spurs customer?
>>
File: nintchdbpict000319609154.jpg (68KB, 960x726px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000319609154.jpg
68KB, 960x726px
>>78246433
They are worthless without the master tactician

Also no Reus, Guerreiro, Weigl etc
>>
>>78246395
They arent grabbing second unless they have jewefa on their side.
>>
>>78246425
We'll sign em all
>>
>>78246499
who's going to stop them? your precious pulishit?
if the return fixture goes anything like this then dirtmund are out
>>
>>78246482
can you imagine that outrage if tuchel lost this game? but with bosz we will hear nothing of course because EL final lol
>>
>>78246435
>it's the assblasted spuds r*dditor from the other thread who thinks only arsecuck fags hate them and not all of london but he wouldnt know since he's a bandwagoning amerishart.
Just stop posting any time now lad.
>>
>>78246538
Dortmund didnt use/have their important starters and Spurs literally had refball.
>>
>>78246538
>1 fucking game and he thinks Tottenshit are winning the CL

Ah, this must be the infamous englelsh delusion that I heard about.
>>
>>78246583
nobody cares even if you could build an entire squad with the injured dortmund players alone
>>
>>78246569
>its the dirty beaner nigger with nothing to add on spuh edition
move along
>>
>>78246583
>Spurs literally had refball
I mean, there was a huge offside before the dortmund's first and the ref refused to call any fouls against them, but even then the scoreline would be 3-2
and I'm pretty sure tottenham were missing a few regular starters too

>>78246598
>winning the CL
no, if they do manage to get through they'll go out at RO16 or if they get a lucky draw QFs
they were just clearly the better side tonight
>>
>>78246538
>anything like this
Like what? Spurs should've been down like 3 goals at ht. Even in the shit second half Dortmund still managed to score twice but got refballed.
>>
>>78246633
>one (1) goal disallowed wrongfully
but the linesman should just give dortmund as many goals as they want, right :^)?
>>
>>78246629
3-2 would have been the optimal result tßh
>>
>>78246300
United could have bought Dembele for a third of him
>>
>>78246633
In the buildup to your first (and only lmao) goal there should have been an offside. Exactly.
>>
>>78246376

I think Europa is still doable. But without Reus I just don't see them getting far in the CL.
>>
>>78246538
>who's going to stop them?
Real and Dortmund? Those two are far more consistent than Spurs. One home win doesnt change anything. In fact, Pochettino decided to bus park and counter attack at home with like a 5-3-2 system today and were lucky that Pulisic and Obamayang's goals were ruled offside.
>>
>>78245955
>fastest offense in Europe
Wait, Spurs are the fastest offense in Europe? They've never struck me as a particularly fast-moving team, speed is arguably their biggest weakness because they've got lumbering cunts like Kane, Dier, Wanyama, and Dembele.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.