[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some other clubs offered him more than us. >Mbrappe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 23714-1448017730.jpg (92KB, 655x853px) Image search: [Google]
23714-1448017730.jpg
92KB, 655x853px
>Some other clubs offered him more than us.

>Mbrappe loves the club and it’s his dream to play for Paris Saint-Germain.

I believe him.

Does this look like the face of a liar?
>>
I trust him, pretty sure City offered him a bigger salary
>>
>>78219589
what an ugly motherfucker
>>
>>78219589
he looks like a more jewish version of seinfeld
>>
>>78219680
no
>>
>>78219589
>>Mbrappe loves the club and it’s his dream to play for Paris Saint-Germain

Hey Claus, how goes this fine afternoon?

Would you rather live in miserable, grey, non-EU Manchester with their inbred, pasty white slackjaw excuses for cellular division...

Or live in Paris, where the majority of women look like models, the food is far superior (3eme to Lyon of course), and it's fucking PARIS not some random mid-tier city in the country formerly calling themselves an 'empire'

>>78219680
>I trust him, pretty sure City offered him a bigger salary

Mostly possible, it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>78219696
implying
they tried to sign him and Lemar, it would have been easier if poop moved to Monaco instead of buying half the team that exposed you
>>
Ray Romano looking tan as fuck these days.
>>
>>78219695
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY? IT'S NOT FINANCE, AND IT ISN'T FAIR PLAY!
>>
File: PAY-Kylian-Mbappe-At-Home.jpg (49KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Kylian-Mbappe-At-Home.jpg
49KB, 615x409px
>>78219589
>>Mbrappe loves the club and it’s his dream to play for Paris Saint-Germain.
>>
City and Madrid didn't match what he wanted, PSG did.
The whole thing like he's from Paris and such it's just marketing.
Gotta make that Nerman money
>>
>>78219718
ffp been created to prevent minor clubs to get bankrupt and not bein able to pay their players or the transferts, ffp is now here to prevent big historical clubs for bein exposed by inferior but richer clubs.
>>
>you still remember that guy playing tennis
he did a good job erasing that part of his life from google
>>
File: 1485236004040.png (135KB, 573x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485236004040.png
135KB, 573x454px
>>78219742
>>
>>78219732
H'es a Ronaldo fan, Not an hallal fan.
>>
>>78219736
indeed, nike "pushed" for the move too. and now the nike sponsorship money is even bigger for psg.
>>
File: Kylian psg.jpg (68KB, 922x912px) Image search: [Google]
Kylian psg.jpg
68KB, 922x912px
>>78219732
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.