[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All about the money! LVG tells the real reason Manchester United

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: That's mister potato to you.jpg (276KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
That's mister potato to you.jpg
276KB, 1000x702px
>“Manchester United had record (financial) figures in the two years that I was there.
>“And don't underestimate what that means for United. Nothing as important as the figures for United.
>“Look, every big club needs a good organization. The people in charge can run the club in football way or in a commercial way.
>“At Manchester United the balance has tipped well over to the commercial side.
>“Were they unhappy about the results or the performances of the team under my management?
>“No. But all of a sudden they could get Mourinho for the long term, a manager with a massive commercial value in the world.
>“Woodward finally said this exactly so to me the day after the FA Cup Final.”
>In a newspaper interview in Holland, Van Gaal admits that he should have taken up an offer from Tottenham in the summer of 2014 instead of going to Manchester.
>And he insists that players like £60million Angel di Maria were bought without his full acquiescence.
MANCHESTER "PLEASE BUY OUR POTATO CHIPS AND INSTANT NOODLE" UNITED
>>
They used to be a working class club now they are the closest thing to an americanized franchise in the world of football
Sad!
>>
File: C-fotogallery4.variant525x310.jpg (26KB, 525x310px) Image search: [Google]
C-fotogallery4.variant525x310.jpg
26KB, 525x310px
>>78201878
*blocks your path*
>>
>>78201935
Wtf
>>
>>78201863
>ManU is a money grabbing behemoth that feels more like a franchise than a real football club, but still lures their customers into believing that they're a "workingclass" club
nothing new here desu
>>
>>78201863
is there any player in >manure from manchester?
>>
>>78202072
This is why I hate this board
>>
>>78202072
Lingard, Mitchell, McTominay & Rashford in the squad. That's a lot compared to the other big clubs in the PL.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.