[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When he was married to the left, he was superbowl champion and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

When he was married to the left, he was superbowl champion and one of the best qb in the league.

When he got cucked and married the right, he throw a pass on the 1yd line in the superbowl and became a laughing stock and a loser.
>>
Why do white women love black guys so much?
>>
>>78199515
Russ and Ciara got married after superbowl 49 ya retard. Hes also gotten better as a Qb since he split with the white devil
>>
>>78199539
he was dating the bitch during that superbowl. close enough you wilson cuck. he didnt get better cause 0 owls.
>>
>>78199550
So what team do you support? Wison must have been throwing God balls all over your teams defense. Im loving the taste of your salt
>>
>>78199539
IIRC Wilson was flirting with Katy Perry during SB49 time.
>>
>>78199755
Russel makes Jesus look like a degenerate. You spread lies about the true Son of God
>>
>>78199778
>*gets divorced*
>>
>>78199903
I may have overlooked that part kek
>>
>>78199515
tbf right is way hotter
>>
>>78199778
>http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap3000000465378/Perry-I-love-the-Seahawks-because-of-Russell

>he was able to visit me and view my show

she got that dick bro
>>
>>78200007
this
>>
pics of that thicc white instaslut he was banging?
>>
>>78199747
Pats
>>
At least he's got a good looking wife now
>>
>>78200007
yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.