[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please get a RG and RT who don't completely suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1356890489593.png (38KB, 534x627px) Image search: [Google]
1356890489593.png
38KB, 534x627px
Can we please get a RG and RT who don't completely suck before Eli is too old to compete for another Super Bowl?
>>
>>78198774
>muh o-line

eli is washed up and brandon marshall was an overrated signing
>>
>>78198788
I'd be lying if i said i wasn't impressed with your dedication
>>
>before Eli is too old to compete
That train left the station years ago bud
>>
Eli isn't too old he's just too shit
>>
Eli isn't too old. Eli isn't too shit. The O line is bad, but better than some of the seahawks lines that take their team deep in the playoffs. The issue is McAdoo and his coaching making Eli so god damned scared of throwing an interception that he won't even try to force the ball down the field. What good is a 65% completion rating if you average 6 yards per completion. The coaching staff has turned Eli in to a check down baby and that squanders all of his talent. Eli is a gun slinger. He will always overthrow guys and will have some retarded interceptions trying to win the game. But when you don't let Eli try to force the ball down the field and test the double coverage that he faces you're left with none of the Eli retard magic and all of the retarded interceptions. 2011 Eli was one of the most exciting players to watch in the NFL because you never knew if he was going to throw a 70 yard bomb to a nobody for a touchdown or if he was going to throw the ball to a defender who wasn't remotely close to a receiver. Allowing Eli to make those retarded throws meant that sometimes Eli would come up with magic. But what is there now? 5 yard checkdowns to the running back and the same stupid interceptions when he overthrows a crossing route. What's the point of good statistics when you hamstring the offense every god damned week? I miss 20 interception Eli and his 4th quarter heroics. He may lose a game or two but he'll win just as many. And at least when you lose with 20 interception Eli it looks like they fucking tried.
>>
>>78199098
this
>>
File: 1486223409800.png (1MB, 1017x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486223409800.png
1MB, 1017x904px
>>78199098
>Eli retard magic
absolutely correct
>>
>>78198774

Eli would be terrible with the Cowboys OL too.
He's just terrible.
Garbage.
>>
Eli is Flacco and Flacco is Eli. No difference.

Without a dominant defense, special teams and late year autistic heroics/luck, they're just losers.

Eli and Flacco are not elite. They never have been. They have just ridden the coat tails of a dominant, once in a lifetime, defensive group.
Eli did it 2x.
Joe did it 1x.

Hell, even Trent Dilfer did it once.

Those 3 gentlemen are not in the Rodgers/Brady/Brees club and never will be.
>>
>>78199098
Ben McAdoo is low-key one of the worst coaches in the league. His playcalling and decision making are both beyond dogshit. Motherfucker just got outcoached by JASON GARRETT, for heaven's sake.

They should have never fired Coughlin.
>>
>>78198774

This is what happens when you spend $70M of your salary cap on 4 defensive players, and the rest going to Eli.

You can't even afford what your diva WR is going to ask for next year.

And a year after that Landon Collins is going to ask for top safety money.

The Cowboys started 5 rookies on defense and still cucked you guys with the worst pass rushers you will face this season.

Good luck scoring more than 13pts a year with your shit OL, shit RB committee and overrated WR's.
>>
>>78200441
I still don't get how you fire a two time SB head coach
>>
>>78200412
>t. started watching football in 2013

2011 Giants were carried by Eli, sure the defense woke up in the playoffs but it was absolutely dogshit during the regular season, giving up like 20+ points per game and the only reason giants got to the palyoffs, was manning pulling off 4th quarter comebacks week after week
>>
>>78199098
Literally this thqh. Coughlin Eli was best Eli
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.