[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't force millionaires to salute the flag >loosen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: WATCHU LOOKIN' AT WHITE BOI.jpg (831KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
WATCHU LOOKIN' AT WHITE BOI.jpg
831KB, 1000x667px
>can't force millionaires to salute the flag
>loosen the rules so they can do a jiggy niggy dance

Gee, thanks NFL.
>>
Nice sport you got there. What is it called, niggerkneel or anthemsit?
>>
>hurr durr muh country muh pride muh heritage
>hurr durr grown men slowly turning their brains to goop is such serious business they shouldnt be allowed to taunt

stop taking everything so seriously
>>
I cant get jiggy with this shit!
>>
>the absolute state of the NFL
Sad
>>
File: really.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
really.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>some irrelevant nigger is only relevant for politics and not his ability to play football
wonder why he's not in the league
>>
File: 1png.png (31KB, 90x150px) Image search: [Google]
1png.png
31KB, 90x150px
Why do we play the national anthem at sports games? Oh right because sports is a giant jesuit-created psyop that serves as a recruitment tool for the CIA. Just goes to show you what your stupid nigger nigger nigger nigger oh god it's stuck on nigger mode HELP
>>
>>78193916
Why do you care?
>>
>>78194354
i didn't take it seriously at first but now literally eveyr nfl show outside the fantasy shows and redzone spend more time talking about how racist america is then about fucking sports, sports is supposed to be the escape from political bullshit, and its been ruined.
>>
>>78193916
FUCK those piece of shit spoiled ass niggers.
>>
>>78194530
what did he mean by this?
>>78194552
spotted the nigger get the rope
>>
>>78194530
Too bad kape is too dumb to say this
>>
>>78193916
go to some 3rd world shithole if you don't like free speech retard
>>
>>78194530
kek
>>
Here's an idea, don't have the fucking national anthem before games you insecure, small dicked cucks.
>>
I would be ok if the NFL made touchdown celebrations illegal if it meant these monkeys had to stand up and pay respects to the American flag. Enough of these monkeys doing whatever they want.
>>
File: 1471005084603.webm (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471005084603.webm
2MB, 500x282px
>>78193916

>watch a sport made up of a majority black players
>why are the black people dancing! IT makes me SO ANGRY!

Just another insecure little cracker
>>
>>78194970
Blacks in baseball and gold dont chimp out
>>
>>78194530
Genuinely brilliant post.
>>
>the absolute state of American posters
Why is saluting the flag still even a thing?
>>
>>78195096
Prolly 9/11
blind loyalty to the military
stuff
>>
>>78195021

Cubans aren't black.
>>
>be amerifat
>can't see one sport without having SJWism shoved down your throat

You would expect something like this from eurolards, but there is 0 racial bullshit happening now.
>>
>>78195142
>what are Afro-Latinos
retard
>>
>>78195175

So a black japanese person is the social equivalent of an inner city football player?
>>
>>78195173
quiet international capital of child rape. Literally when you fly into Brazil, they play a video asking you to please not fuck kids. Disgusting.
>>
>>78193916
Pull a southpark

>Please ladies and gentleman now rise or kneel for the anthem of the United States of America
>>
>>78195278
Proofs?
>>
>>78195175
>>78195261
Even among the american blacks like curtis granderson they act better
>>
>>78194530
Settle down, Terry. No CIA niggers over here.
>>
>>78194806
>still salty from getting BTFO in the the revolutionary way

Does our dominant pride offend you?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.