[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >realize it's NFL Sunday Is there a more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tfwhappy.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfwhappy.png
5KB, 645x773px
>wake up
>realize it's NFL Sunday

Is there a more glorious feeling, bros?
>>
Getting laid
>>
File: IMG_1800.gif (897KB, 800x430px)
IMG_1800.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>78177469
Fpbp
>>
Not waking up.
>>
>>78177280
Piss shivers
>>
>>78177280

>NFL is this exciting to Mexicans

Wall pls
>>
>>78177469
I think he meant a feeling that is actually a possibility
>>
>>78177280
Waking up thinking is late as fuck then checking the clock and it's only 10AM so you go back to sleep
>>
>>78178294
That feel can only be beaten by waking up in winter with your room so cold you can see your breath, knowing that it's even colder outside and that you don't have to get up yet and the bed being most comfortably warm.
>>
>>78178663
You sound poor as fuck
>>
>>78180096
I was actually recalling fond childhood memories. While my family was nowhere close to being rich we were far from being poor as well.
It just so happens that our family villa was built around 1900 and thus not properly insulated. Combined with my reluctance to leave the heating on during nights because it makes the air way too dry you get the scenario I descibed.

Also good to know that you seem to measure the value of a feeling by the disposable income of the person feeling it, you superficial fat fuck.
>>
>wake up at 6:40am, 10 minutes after you should have left for work
>have a second of panic before you realize you didnt sleep through your alarm, its just saturday
>feel the fall breeze through the window as you curl up under your blanket
>sleep for another hour or two before getting up and making some eggs
>whole day of sports ahead
>still no gf
Gotta take the small victories when they come
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.