[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Louis van Gaal says Manchester United went "behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: van laal.jpg (173KB, 913x650px) Image search: [Google]
van laal.jpg
173KB, 913x650px
>Louis van Gaal says Manchester United went "behind my back" in replacing him as manager with Jose Mourinho in 2016.

>The Dutchman, 66, was sacked 48 hours after winning the FA Cup and Mourinho was appointed less than a week later.

>"They told me only after it was leaked out, it was the biggest disappointment of my life,"

>"United put my head in a noose and I was publicly placed on the gallows."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41212800

Reminder that Manchester United are a plastic and soulless corporate entity who are THE bad guys of football, more so than any of the arab money clubs.
>>
>>78142675
Didn't this exact same thing happen to Brenny?
>>
Reminder that this is a Lelverpoop slide thread
>>
>>78142675
What did he expect after failing for two years?
>>
>>78142744
Post the Henry/carra clip
>>
Yet Mou payed him a huge compliment at the start of his tenure by saying this is Van Gaal's team and the good work he has been left with is thanks to him.

Van Gaal will go down in Utd folklore as the one who gave Rashford and Fosu Mensah (Future GOAT) their place in this team
>>
>it wasn't part of the philosophy!!
>>
>>78144497
What's 2 years? You've been failing all your life.
>>
>>78142675
>>Louis van Gaal says Manchester United went "behind my back" in replacing him as manager with Jose Mourinho in 2016.

is he for real

there was a point when things weren't going right and van gaal wanted to retired and had to be convinced by manchester united executives/directors to not give up just yet.
>>
Sure is Redcafe in here
>>
>>78144624
Fuck off, Lois. I don't recall spending 200 million in my failures.
>>
>>78144812
Sorry for being rude Muhammad
>>
>>78142675
Fuck him.
>>
I hate man united because they turned football into more of a business than it needed to be. They were the first team who becoame less of a team and more of a brand.
>>
>>78153751
Doesn't work like that senpai. Your overall sentiment is right, but Manure are more something to point the finger at and act as the face of the (((problem))).
>>
>>78144497
Mouyes came in, spend more money, and finished 6th.
Manure fans are the most deluded and the most plastic for sure. They've been craving Mourinho's cock for years and will now defend him to the hilt no matter what.
Van Gaal was old school. He wanted to win, but more than that he wanted to win it his way. It's a bit like Ferguson going against Barcelona in 2 finals and choosing not to park the bus. Could you imagine if it was Mouyes managing those 2 finals? Fucking hell.
>>
>>78142675
Manchester United are a plastic and soulless corporate entity who are THE bad guys of football, more so than any of the arab money clubs.
>>
senpai
boss
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.