[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw PES 2009 allows you to customize unlicensed team such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: PES_2009.jpg (38KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
PES_2009.jpg
38KB, 256x320px
>tfw PES 2009 allows you to customize unlicensed team such as Arsenal, City, Chelsea
>tfw I customized them into the favourite teams of my league
>tfw created tons of meme players from old and now and spread them across teams, making a Barcelona Best Of, a Real Madrid Best Of, etc
>tfw made THREE teams of players from FC Porto
>tfw playing Ultimate Master League with those teams now

D-did I do good, /sp/
>>
>>78138219
R2 r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 goal
>>
>>78138219
I made the entire 93/94 season once - squads, kits, everything. I played on master league with it for about 3 years realtime so got good use out of it but I was totally aware the whole time it's just me relieving my autism in my own time so I can act normal in front of others.
>>
>>78138219
>>78139816
>he didn't make a custom team of his high school class complete with the school badge and a kit featuring the local supermarket and bar as sponsors
get on my level scrubs
>>
>>78139998
lol I did that without the kit. Everyone was a caricature of themselves
>>
>>78139998
I did that too, with the players from the B Leagues, but never played on Master League with them
>>
>>78138219
>>tfw PES 2009 allows you to customize unlicensed team such as Arsenal, City, Chelsea
Well that's true of most PES games, not specific to 2009.
>>
>>78140606
I know that, just setting the story
>>
File: 20170909_115321.jpg (388KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_115321.jpg
388KB, 1280x720px
>>78138219
h-hahahaha
w-who would do something like that r-right guys?
>>
>>78138219
I made all Captain Tsubasa players.
>>
>>78143721
Great times
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.