[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once again about PSG, Manchester City and club able to buy o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Please listen to me FIFA.jpg (36KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
Please listen to me FIFA.jpg
36KB, 620x430px
Once again about PSG, Manchester City and club able to buy out his fabled players apparently.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41174403

What are your thoughts /Sp/? Does he have a point or is he simply just throwing his toys out of the pram?
>>
You shouldn't be able to spend 200m on one player
>>
>>78082499
He's right but he's a massive hypocrite. Fuck oil money, ISIS and football speculation
>>
>>78082559
True
>>78082535
But would he complain if, hypothetically, it were Barca buying Neymar from PSG, I think not.
>>
>>78082499
>m.
>>
>Tebas rejected any counter argument built around Real Madrid and Barcelona having been fined for receiving state aid in the past.

>"That's an argument my little kids would use," he added. "Why are you giving them biscuits and not me biscuits?'"

la liga din' do nuffin' wron'
>>
>>78082499
>SEETHING
>>
>Manchester City owners consider legal action over 'financial doping' comments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41180819
>>
Theres a loophole regarding transfers. But what can they do? At a legal standpoint, it is valid. Sadly, money rules the world. However, how all star can a team get? No chemistry = shit. Look at lestah, one hit wonder but it gives you hope
>>
What's Real Madrid's funding tell me about that?
>>
>>78082499
"Do what we say, not what we do"
>>
>>78087574
merchandising, tv rights, sponsors, ticket sales, membership annuities, player sales
just like the majority of the member-owned clubs
>>
>>78082535
>shouldn't
Why does that get involved? Like you're moralising. Maybe you don't understand markets. When it was discovered oil could be used for power, the price for it went up. When clubs started to be able to make more out of players (TV deals, global exposure) the price went up. It's so weird that people talk about the prices of things it terms of should and try to control things. There's no authority for it and it's not effective. Study economics a little, you twat.
>>
>>78087691
So the meme of them being funded by the Spanish Royal Family just came from nowhere then?
>>
>>78087710
never heard that thing. basically every member-owned club has the same revenue model. there are of course some variations like bayern, which allowed adidas and audi to be shareholders of the club. but the largest shareholder is still an entity owned by the members
>>
Literally the heroes we deserve. Their money might be dirty but so was Escobar's money and he still helped football in Columbia. No reason to think Qatar is more corrupt than the US/UK either. They probably just don't have the PR.
>>
>>78087710
>>78087797
I think Real Madrid got some zero interest loan off the government in 2009 to fund Ronaldo, Benzema, Alonso, Kaka. Something like that anyway.
>>
>>78087797
Must've lead a sheltered life not to have heard that
>>
>>78087797
>>78087710

"Real" Madrid was nothing but a tool to suppress other Cultures within Spain during the Franco regime

http://thesefootballtimes.co/2015/09/27/real-madrid-and-the-franco-regime/
>>
>>78087801
the dirty money is a big meme
>be arab sheik/emir/wtv
>by birth right you belong to the ruling class of your country
>your country fares well in the oil/gas business
>you have the right to a royal allowance of, say, 600 million dollars per year
>decides to spend part of it playing real-life football manager
now again, where's the dirty part?
>>
>>78087867
They sold property to the city of Madrid at inflated prices.
>>
>>78087888
read something about some real estate deals in 2000 or so with the city's authorities, but nothing on the national level.
and the last members of royal family (juan carlos and his son) support atlético
>>
>>78087914
Not sure why the rulers get so much. The oil resources belong to the people.
>>
>>78082499
Kek just imagine how many millions of the 110+ the Neymar signing would had left did the spanish mafia lose thanks to changing the tax law past year. I'm surprised he still gets to keep his head
>>
>>78087797
>never heard that thing
Well, you should not be proud about that.
>>
>>78087691
Also Spanish tax payers.
>>
>>78088457
>Spanish tax payers

Good one mate. I think you mean Germoney
>>
his right, but it doesnt make what barca and real have done over the years taking nearly all the TV rights just for 2 teams.
it should of been stamped out when the russian mafia bought into chelsea. but because they didnt act early how they gonna stop now with all the money in the game now?
money=corruption at the end of the day. so more money there is, the more slimey football agents and dirty lawyers get involved.
>>
>>78087691
>merchandising, tv rights, sponsors, ticket sales, membership annuities, player sales
just like the majority of the member-owned clubs

I hope you're trolling José.
Spanish league had 2.7 billion of debts.
Around 30% were Barça and Real debts, around 800 Millions€.
>>
>>78087697
This
>>
>>78088543
Abramovich was good for Chelsea and the league.
>>
>>78088576
i didn't said that the revenues were enough to cover the expenses
>>
Sort out lel liga first then come crying
>>
>>78088977
It looks that everything is alright with Spanish league and not with Qatar.
Can you tell me why ?
>>
>>78089006
you're comparing apples to oranges.
halal, barça, benfica, porto, etc. are owned by their members. they have their revenues streams live every other club. when they've to make a big investment like building a new stadium, they usually raise debt. benfica keeps raising debt at lower interest rates to pay older debt. halal/barça have huge expenses and are in the process of renovating their stadiums, incurring in hundreds of millions in expenses. they don't have that kind of money at hand, so they raise more debt - which is adjusted to their revenues, so they can keep paying it up.
real/barça are sports powerhouses with a global presence, no bank will refuse to lend them money.
it's a bit different from a club being owned by a country.
take chelsea for example: abramovich, after the first crazy years of spending, sought to create a stable revenue stream for the club by getting big sponsorship deals with nike and yokohama. it still invests in the club, but it's only a fraction of what he used to
>>
>>78089515
>it's a bit different from a club being owned by a country
Honestly, I don't see so much differences.
On one hand, Clubs are taking huge amount of money without end (2000's in Spain for example) from the banks.
Also, Can you explain me why do you think legally Qatar government are giving states money to PSG.
>getting big sponsorship deals with nike and yokohama.
Like PSG with Nike and Qatar National Bank.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.