[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: say which PL team you support (or hate least) and give your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1156.jpg (80KB, 650x400px)
IMG_1156.jpg
80KB, 650x400px
ITT: say which PL team you support (or hate least) and give your own opinion on the other 19

My team: Palace

AFC Bournemouth: Play decent football but will struggle to grow
Arsenal: Once great but need big changes or will become a midtable club.
Brighton: Scum. Will come bottom.
Burnley: Very weak squad, but always seem to exceed. Expectations. Sean Dyche is a miracle worker
Chelsea: Awful to watch but arguably least likely to choke.
Crystal Palace: Once fun to watch and decent, but now dreadful. Whole future of the club depends on this season.
Everton: Likeable club with a good manager, can potentially take Arsenal's spot in the top 6.
Huddersfield: The bubble will burst soon.
Leicester: Club has peaked and will never achieve again. Crap fans.
Liverpool: Great to watch but will struggle with CL. Most annoying fans on the planet.
Manchester City: Best squad, if they don't win this year then Peo has been found out.
Manchester United: looking like they've finally got their shit together post-Ferguson, should be able to compete in the CL in 2-3 years.
Newcastle: Absolute joke owners, Rafa will run soon.
Southampton: Great infrastructure as shown by their ability to keep doing well after losing managers/players.
Stoke: Credit for trying to change style without getting in a relegation scrap. +1 for Peter Crouch.
Swansea: Look like a team ready to go down, Renato Sanches' time to prove himself.
Tottenham: done well to build a squad but Wembley will ruin their season and their star players will leave soon after.
Watford: forgettable, lower mid table and always will be.
West Brom: Proof that negative football is effective.
West Ham: credit for trying to grow but need more reliable manager/players.
>>
didnt read lmao
>>
>>78053703
>AFC Bournemouth: Don't care. Seem like good guys
>Arsenal: A joke. Their last shot was two years ago, and got cucked by a walking meme. Gotta wait a lot of time to win anything
>Brighton: Seem like good guys
>Burnley: Literally who? Probably will get relegated
>Chelsea: Clever team. Will end in 3rd and going to CL semis or in 6th but winning Champions League
>Crystal Palace: Seem to be good guys. I like the name, because there is also a Cristal Palace in Porto. Hope they stay in PL
>Everton:Koeman will meme its way into the title and Barcelona somehow one of these seasons... probably next
>Huddersfield: I like them. They can remain in PL
>Leicester: Funny guys. Hope Shakespeare takes them to Europe
>Liverpool: On its way to become England's Dortmund. Needs a purge
>Manchester City: Will probably win PL, but I still think they will choke somehow. Their team is not complete
>Manchester United: Better than last year. Can win PL too. Needs a defense more solid
>Newcastle: I like them. Hope based Rafa stays for a while there
>Southampton: The feeder club. Literally a Portuguese team in PL. Can't get relegated, even if they tried. Will go to EL soon
>Stoke: Boring team. Can get relegated, I won't care
>Swansea: Desperate. will be in Championship in less than 5 years
>Tottenham: Need to pray to go to EL in that group stage. Will end in 4th this year
>Watford: BASED MARCO
>West Brom: Smart funny guys. Hope they remain
>West Ham: Absolute scum of a club. Won nothing relevant in its history, but acts like a big shot. Hope they get a corruption scandal and get dissolved
>>
I support Manchester United. The rest is utter shit. Man City is also shit but with a boatload of money
>>
>>78053703
I gotta go with Man U. Don't know shit about the other teams besides the relevant ones.
>>
>>78053703
>ITT: say which PL team you support (or hate least) and give your own opinion on the other 19
>My team: Palace
>AFC Bournemouth: Play decent football but will struggle to grow
>Arsenal: Once great but need big changes or will become a midtable club.
>Brighton: Scum. Will come bottom.
>Burnley: Very weak squad, but always seem to exceed. Expectations. Sean Dyche is a miracle worker
>Chelsea: Awful to watch but arguably least likely to choke.
>Crystal Palace: Once fun to watch and decent, but now dreadful. Whole future of the club depends on this season.
>Everton: Likeable club with a good manager, can potentially take Arsenal's spot in the top 6.
>Huddersfield: The bubble will burst soon.
>Leicester: Club has peaked and will never achieve again. Crap fans.
>Liverpool: Great to watch but will struggle with CL. Most annoying fans on the planet.
>Manchester City: Best squad, if they don't win this year then Peo has been found out.
>Manchester United: looking like they've finally got their shit together post-Ferguson, should be able to compete in the CL in 2-3 years.
>Newcastle: Absolute joke owners, Rafa will run soon.
>Southampton: Great infrastructure as shown by their ability to keep doing well after losing managers/players.
>Stoke: Credit for trying to change style without getting in a relegation scrap. +1 for Peter Crouch.
>Swansea: Look like a team ready to go down, Renato Sanches' time to prove himself.
>Tottenham: done well to build a squad but Wembley will ruin their season and their star players will leave soon after.
>Watford: forgettable, lower mid table and always will be.
>West Brom: Proof that negative football is effective.
>West Ham: credit for trying to grow but need more reliable manager/players.
>>
>>78058084
kys nigger
>>
bump lmao
>>
My team: Huddersfield -- They'll stay up for a year or 2 but they'll be back down in the Championship within 3 years.

AFC Bournemouth: Never going to be anything special, never going to have a really good season.
Arsenal: Might actually fire Wagner one day. Stupidly overhyped. Terrible front office.
Brighton: who?
Burnley: They want so badly to belong in the PL but just fucking don't
Chelsea: Dumb fuckers who are full of themselves. Hearing players deny their bids on deadline day was hilarious. Fuck em.
Crystal Palace: Probably relegated this season.
Everton: They're a solid enough team. They'll be fine and stay top 5 this year and probably next as well.
Leicester: Still the PL hipster pick for another year before people realize it was just a fluke and they'll be bottom of the table again this season.
Liverpool: What the fuck is missing? They should be goo but they're always underwhelming.
Manchester City: top 5.
Manchester United: Lets throw money at all our problems and hope they work out.
Newcastle: Owners gonna fuck this team real hard.
Southampton: Super overrated. They really aren't that good.
Stoke: Mid table team for the millionth year in a row.
Swansea: Also proabably going to go down this season.
Tottenham: They want to badly to pump out the youth prospects but they just don't have good enough eye for talent. They're a decent team though. top 8.
Watford: Started off good, will quickly become notford.
West Brom: KYS
West Ham: It's a miracle for them that they're still hear. They've been irrelevant for 5+ years/
>>
Liverpool: i like it
Everton:i like it
Newcastle:i like it

Rest:Dont care
>>
>>78053703
>Swansea: we will win the league this season la
>>
Swansea are more likely to stay up compared to that Palace team lol you were shit against us
>>
my team: liverpool
other teams: awful
>>
The most antisemtic club
>>
What team should I root for? I've watched games every match day this year, I want to pick a team to root for. I don't know much about england, but I really like The Smiths and Joy Division.
>>
>>78066789
support Spurs then
>>
>>78066799
Johnny Marr played for Manchester City's youth team, and I think Joy Division were fans too.
>>
>>78066799
West Ham since they're nearly as shit as those bands
>>
I hate every prem team except for Burnley, Brighton, and Huddersfield. Swansea and WBA used to be alright before they sold out to yanks and chinamen.
>>
>>78066910
t. fan of Shitecastle Rovers of the McCoy's Premier Division East
>>
>>78066889
Delicia..Man City it is
>>
>>78053703
My team: Manchester United

Bournemouth: They manage to stay afloat so more power to them
Arsenal: What a joke
Brighton: Faggots
Burnley: Weak team with annoying fans
Chelski: Hoping for a repeat of two seasons ago
Crystal Palace: Thanks for the FA Cup
Everton: They hate Liverpool too
Huddersfield: Who?
Leicester: Always hated Jamie Vardy, diving scum
Liverpool: Fuck them
Man Shitty: Worst fans, don't know their asses from their elbows
Manchester United: Feeling very optimistic
Newcastle: The eternal meme
Southampton: Unlucky with the poaching
Stoke: Gritty af plus they have Geoff Cameron
Swansea: Respect to them for surviving every year
Tottenham: Another meme club
Watford: Catchy stadium name
West Brom: Watched them lose to United at Old Trafford, one of the greatest days of my life
West Ham: They finally got the stadium, now they need to make the right moves
>>
>>78067194
>surviving every year
Last year was our first relegation battle you nancy
>>
Bournemouth: I've been a /lifelong/ supporter since 2016. By far the most "English" club in England.
Arsenal: USA is infested with their band wagoners, fuck them
Brighton: Based logo, but they'll be gone soon. Was disappointed to learn of the 'demographics' of Brighton.
Burnley: hard to care too much about them
Chelsea: Ruthlessly efficient. Somewhat boring, but you have to respect what they do.
Crystal Palace: I like the club's name. It reflects one of the great structures of the Western World (RIP)
Everton: The best likable team
Huddersfield: Won't have too worry about them for too much longer
Leicester: Will always have a soft spot for the magical, meme-filled season they provided
Liverpool: >>96
Man City: Mudslime owners and noveau riche club makes me sick. They don't even feel English.
Manchester United: The longer they go without success the more tolerable they become
Newcastle: Inexplicably bad considering their excellent fan support
Southampton: If Bournemouth goes down, I'll probably become /lifelong/ Southampton supporter
Stoke: Respectable, hard-nosed,
Swansea: Should be in Welsh league
Tottenham: Somewhat likeable, Kane and Eriksen are good lads
Watford: Meh
West Brom: They could disappear and I wouldn't notice
West Ham: Why are they called "West" Ham when they're on the East side of London
>>
File: IMG_6103.jpg (97KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6103.jpg
97KB, 768x432px
My team: Arsenal (my support is waning though)

AFC Bournemouth: Decent team all things considered, Howe has a decent future if he keeps it up.
Arsenal: Needs wholesale changes to board and management, needs to move on or things will get worse.
Brighton: Don't care
Burnley: Easy to underestimate, much like B'mouth
Chelsea: don't hate them as much as Spurs.
Crystal Palace: Relegation can't come soon enough
Everton: I've had a lot of respect for then for a long time now, always finds good academy talent, don't see it changing any time soon.
Huddersfield: The bubble will burst soon.
Leicester: Interesting to watch, run hot and cold, expecting the team to fall rapidly though
Liverpool: Really like Klopp, Arsenal should have brought him in years ago, instead Liverpool are becoming a real threat for the PL if they can sort out their defence
Manchester City: Should win the league, don't care for them otherwise.
Manchester United: Mourinho has made them contenders, we'll see how long it lasts before he pisses off the players or board.
Newcastle: A shambles of a team run by clowns.
Southampton: A PL feeder team, could push for better things if their owners pushed for it
Stoke: Long ball fodder but hard to beat, dislike them but respect their attitude
Swansea: Dropping down unless they get their shit together, used to play decent football.
Tottenham:
>spuds
Watford: fodder, no opinion otherwise
West Brom: See Stoke
West Ham: relegation battlers, full of bigger club rejects
>>
>>78053703
Occasionally watch some chelsea and city games, don't hate anyone there. I know that united and arsenal were once big clubs. I don't rate the others.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.