[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boring football under Trap Boring football under O Neill This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Boring football under Trap
Boring football under O Neill

This is getting fucking tiresome lads.
>>
>>78039786
Trap said "We can play boring and qualify or we can play exciting and not qualify".

I agreed with him.
We won in 90 minutes in Paris and only got knocked out because of UEFA refball.

Given the qualify of the players, Trap's tactics were as good as it's going to get for us.
>>
yeas they should take full advantage of those creative technically gifted Irish players, like
>>
Not over yet boys
>>
Can't wait to play against them in quali play-offs ;)))
>>
>TF
>TP
>>
File: BaleVsScotlel.jpg (105KB, 594x400px) Image search: [Google]
BaleVsScotlel.jpg
105KB, 594x400px
We're coming
>>
>>78039932
For me, it's
>>
>>78039786
I hate the team so much, always have. It's in part down to the fans, they never put any sort of expectations upon anyone involved in the sport to progress forward. Roy Keane put it perfectly when he said that they were just happy to go along for the party. They need to put some sort of long term planning in place to improve the sport from young levels up. When I was young my club prided itself on playing "good" football yet when it came down to it in games instead of being encouraged as a defender to not panic on the ball you were told to just clear it every time. Irish football will never improve because bandwagoners come along every time the team starts doing well and then we the expectations are virtually to bomb out at the earliest point, as well as the hardcore Irish fans being scared to take any sort of criticism out of some patriotic duty and that we can never compete with a bigger nation. It fucking gets me going the loser mentality with everything in this country.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.