[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The USMNT is too old. The average age is 29.7 years. Your coach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: bruce-arena.jpg (114KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-arena.jpg
114KB, 800x533px
The USMNT is too old. The average age is 29.7 years. Your coach looked clueless yesterday. It's time for a generational change.
Get young players in and a coach like Tuchel who made Pulisic.
>>
Josh Sargent and Christian Pulisic will be great together.
>>
I think we have been in a generational funk since 2012. Our current generation is bad, but the one coming up is better
>>
MLS has ruined our national team.

When these bang average players who failed in Europe come back to the MLS and get paid 80k/wk to play for Toronto FC or whoever, it makes them complacent and somehow gives them an automatic pass to the national team. The fact that Altidore and Bradley are mainstays says it all. Absolute garbage from top to bottom. Hope we don't qualify for the WC to spare us the embarrassment.
>>
>PuliSUCK
>>
Please give us Low, Germany senpai
>>
>>77990534
>30 yo
this is unironically the perfect age to dispute the wc
>>
>>77991616
>bang average
>measuring salaries per week
Brit with a proxy detected
>>
>>77992721

No, just t. Hipster American
>>
>>77990534
no shit

DaMarcus Beasley is still in the squad
>>
Hol up

>memeis

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>77990534
We are in a weird spot right now, all our best players are over 30 or under 22. We have the opposite of a golden generation for players in their prime, that's why the squad makeup is so old and why we're struggling now.
>>
>>77991616
friendly reminder that 6 of the costa ricans that played against >you last night play for MLS teams
>>
You mean the Tuchel who underachieved with Dortmund
>>
We need a Poop Guardiolel type
I'm tired of this robotic, 4-4-1-1 bullshit.
>>
>>77991616
Look Bradley and antidote are fine when they're in the right system and formation. Wtf has arenas been doing the last few games? He's been doing what that asshat klinnsman kept doing which was switching formations. Why are >we playing 4-4-2? Just play the fucking diamond formation, 4-4-2 against a park the bus team like coasts rica is fucking retarded
>>
>>77990534
>Le 52% faec guy is usmnt coach
kek
>>
>>77991616
The problem with what you're saying is that most of Costa Rica's team plays for MLS too. It's true that they have Navas from Madrid, but it's not like he's the only reason they won.
>>
>>77996376
back to /pol/, anglo faggot
>>
>>77996376
The weird thing is that he's entirely of Italian descent but looks darker than a lot of mexican immigrants. Makes you wonder who should and shouldn't be counted as white.
>>
>>77991616
Second game came from the mistake of a pl player.
>>
Once yedlin and Brooks get back we will be fine.
>>
File: 1482169600487.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482169600487.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>like Tuchel

This isn't the first time i read this on here, just stop it aleady. No young ambitious manager would want to manage some shit national team and ruin his career. Managing shit NT's is a job for part-time pensioner manager has-beens like Trappatoni and Daum, so they can travel the world in their last years and have months off at a time to regenerate their old asses.
>>
>>77990534
Arena is a fucking retard who values "team chemistry" over ruthless objectivity. It's why he's inundated the squad with useless My Little Sawker garbage who were never looked at for good reason like McCarty, Hedges and a bunch of random shitters and made stupid excuses for not bringing in European based players like Williams and Chandler - saying shit like "They havent played for us" and "I work with what I know". Not to mention he's a useless old geezer when it comes to tactics and still forces 4-4-2s where no one bothers to press and plays his best player Pulisic out wide where he can't connect to any of his shitty MlelS teammates. US soccer was retarded for ever thinking we wouldnt qualify after losing the first 2 games and needing to hire a old fart. What we needed was a coach that can get the best out of the best players we have while using modern day tactics to overwhelm the opposing teams like Sampaoli and Bielsa.
>>
File: clam.jpg (52KB, 853x671px) Image search: [Google]
clam.jpg
52KB, 853x671px
Bring back the Klam Man
>>
>>77999388
> Press
Exactly what I thought yesterday watching. Only Puli seemed to have any ambition getting the ball back. (How many kilometres did he go yesterday?) They just let CR have a ball possession and waited (FOR WHAT EXACTLY FFS!!)
This meme coach is worse than Wenger.
>>
>>77999388
Dubs confirm mlels is a fraud
>>
>>77998392
>young
Tuchel's like 50.
>>
>>77991616
This. I'd rather just stick with Wood as our sole striker and kick out Altishit while we get a DM like Williams to bench Bradley for good.
>>
>>77991616
Spot the fuck on. Similar shit has been happening to our NT for years because of a limit on foreigners in our league, meaning average Russian players are guaranteed a starting XI spot because of their citizenship. Natural, there's hardly any sense of competition for them, which makes them complacent and hurts our NT a lot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.