[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People from New York City in positions of power, who despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: arena.jpg (41KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
arena.jpg
41KB, 620x350px
ITT: People from New York City in positions of power, who despite clearly lacking the requisite skills to do the jobs they now have, were thrust into power on account of their name recognition by corrupt and inept rich people who fundamentally don't care about the consequences because they'll never suffer from the bad decisions of their selections and with the support a minority of US citizens who also base their irrational support off of their nostalgia for past success

I'll start
>>
>>77984663
Trump, because yeah. He's like that.
>>
That mans face scream corruption. Looks like he could play a NYC mob boss.
>>
>>77985415
Now that I think about it, most such people OP describes probably WOULD look good in fedoras, like the old mob bosses.
>>
>>77984663
>B-but m-muh unbeaten streak against third world weed islanders....
>>
>>77984663
Counterpoint: Klinsmann and Hillary.
>>
>>77985555
numbers don't lie.
>>
>>77985555

Klinsmann wasn't from New York, wasn't corrupt, had the necessary skills to perform the job and weren't carried to power based off name recognition and nostalgia
>>
>>77986349

>weren't carried to power based off name recognition and nostalgia

He literally was tho. Germany dropped him and despite all evidence to the contrary, we picked him up thinking any German coach is a good coach
>>
>>77985415

>guy who is found hanging unconscious and upside down by Commissioner Gordon
>>
I mean he had the best modern era finish in 2002

the dude isn't perfect. He can't will idiots to go score goals against le park it Costa Rica
>>
>>77986358

>former professional player in top competition

All the head coaches we had for a decade were literally college coaches. That was an improvement.

>had a (successful) plan to reinvigorate youth development

Brick Arena hates anyone who is under 26, Baldy didn't have the vision, things had stagnated since 2004

>experienced international coach

Something the US didn't have since the Nineties
>>
>>77986367

t. Bruce "Tactics are the least important aspect of training" Arena

Thanks again for picking Bradley, Altidore and Howard. They haven't worked for two years but it doesn't matter because they play with passion
>>
>>77986427

He's a coach with a mindset of maximizing potential of mediocre players. USA is patently mediocre.

we need some time to get PuliGOD up to full power
>>
>>77986454

>He's a coach with a mindset of maximizing potential

I struggle to believe people are this stupid, but deep down I know they are.

He's an AYSO coach who literally believes passion and pride are greater than planning, tactics, and positioning. He literally thinks that.

He literally thinks that Madrid are good because they have the most passionate players.

He scooted into power by being chumy with the people who run US Soccer, who literally have no experience playing the sport, and he coached a great team of European-based players to an acceptable finish in a World Cup.

He was in charge of a prestige team who the MLS literally changed rules for, a team who literally had a monopoly on being able to purchase foreign players, and he didn't manage to win every year.

He plays Bradley and Altidore and Howard for the sole reason that they play with passion. He literally thinks Bradley is a "deep playmaker" despite the fact he runs backwards to the defenders to receive a sideways pass and then play as sweeper. He literally plays a
Altidore because he plays regularly. That's the reason. Not because he is good or unique. "He's in good form" and "he's starting regularly"

How can anyone even look at this and not see how shit he is, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.