[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eternal /arse/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 61

File: fml.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
0 players edition
>>
Wenger kys pls
>>
>COPE in Spain reporting that Arsenal replied to Barcelona's enquiry for Ozil with a €60m price tag.

auf Wiedersehen
>>
Wenger in
>>
THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER
THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER
WITH A PACKET OF SWEETS
A CHEEKY SMILE
WENGER IS A DIRTY PEDOPHILE
>>
File: IMG_9690.jpg (155KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9690.jpg
155KB, 900x879px
>>
>>77955690
>eternal /arse/
OP OUT
>>
Arsenal signed two players though.
>>
new DT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SF6jKzonl8
>>
>>77955690
>Not putting the whole word "arsenal" in the topic
JUST...
>>
>>77955690
I think I'm officially an ABA fag
>>
>>77955817
>wanting anal in the topic
amerifags everyone
>>
>>77955814
>If my Uncle had a dick she would be my auntie
What did he mean by this
>>
>>77955737
Dude Wonga won't listen to the fans at all, so you gotta tell him to please stay for s minimum 5 more years (7 total) and don't waste any $$$ in this grossly overinflated transfer market and THEN maybe, just maybe, he'll literally splash the cash and then immediately fuck off and die shortly thereafter...
>>
REPORT:

Alexis Sanchez agent puts out a plea to all liga clubs willing to listen, please buy him!

Top fucking kek
>>
I'm fully convinced that Wenger will be murdered.
>>
I've been at work.

Has Arsenal signed any players at all?
>>
>>77955843
>wanting anal in the topic
>A-R-S-E-N-A-L
The people's republic of bongistan (PBUH), ladies and gents!
>>
Wenger needs to go. He really needs to go.
>>
>>77955737
>>77955899
We offloaded the Ox/gibbs and based Sanchez is staying

Wonga has played a masterclass here come january when we strengthen further
>>
How badly will Bournemouth rape us?
>>
>>77955936
>A-R-S-E-A-N-A-L
The united state of (You)
>>
>>77955955
He's not leaving until 2019/20 mate
>>
Lads...so who exactly is our rightback rotation option? Surely Wonga isnt planning on playing Bellerin every single game of the season...r-right?
>>
I don't know if I've ever seen a manager hated by the fans go on for so long, they usually get sacked after a while. Any examples?
>>
>>77955916
>we bid 92mil GBP to not sign Thomas Lemar.

Joel and I think Lucas went on loan to Spain (real Betis and deportivo respectively) and OX to Liverpool in case you havent heard (still the biggest UK transfer news of the day =)
>>
>>77956009
Jenko
>>
>>77956009
>kolasinac
>debuchy
>chambers
>maitland-niles
>>
Imagine having to go back to a workplace you desperately tried to escape publicly
>>
>>77956062
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11701/10113744/peter-odemwingie-regrets-his-transfer-deadline-day-drive-to-qpr
>>
Why do people think that Ox has some hidden talent that Klopp will magically unlock?

People said the same thing about Welbeck. They're both just terribly shit players.
>>
>>77955690
Just woke up, what an absolute fucking joke. Keep a player that doesn't want to be there and don't sign anyone to improve the shit squad you have. What a fucking joke. Midtable here arsenal comes.
>>
>>77956040
>leftback
>old, constantly injured guy that sat on the bench the last 3 years
>a cb that can play there but isnt highly rated by wonga and was on loan, was about to get sold as well
>a midfielder

hm seems like a good idea
>>
File: 1503948952141.gif (863KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503948952141.gif
863KB, 277x300px
>>77956009
Based on Wenger's recent reasonings, they are, in order:
>Danny Welbeck
>Alexis Sanchez
>Steve Bould
>That friendly man from the chip shop near the Emirates Stadium's northern entrance
>The northern entrance itself
>José Mourinho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdpHMEz5kqk
>>
>>77955968
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>77956009
Probably one of the Last-Name kids from the academy
>>
How a club can be this shit and incompetent is beyond me. Good thing wenger is a senile fucking cunt that makes money for that CHEAP cunt kroenke.
>making a profit in a record spending summer.
Fucking inexcusable
>>
>tfw having nostalgia of the 11/12 season

Fucking why
>>
>>77956126
He's right once again.
>>
>>77956009
Seeing as Wenger doesn't expect anyone to defend, a RB is basically the same as a RW. So we have Walcott, Sanchez and Iwobi.
>>
>>77956009
Elneny
>>
Alexis looks depressed af. It's gonna be a long season
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUcvIoKwSs8
>>
When will you cunts grow out of being mad at football? lmao
>>
>>77956268
>mad
I'm amused desu
>>
>>77956256
Why would he want to stay? We might see open player revolt prior to the january window.
>>
>>77956268
it's about supporting the club

you've probably never been to a match so you wouldn't know
>>
>>77956356

I've been to 5 but I'm an adult and not a crybaby faggot.
>>
Brand new Tuesday Club

https://thetuesdayclub.libsyn.com/

There are probably Manchester City podcasts available to their '''''new''''' fans.
>>
>>77956391
>d-don't complain guys
>a-arsenal are doing well
At this point, wenger/kroenke etc are lucky if they don't get assaulted the next time they set foot in that stadium
>>
>>77956404
niiiice

my last day until next year as an Arsenal fan i'll give it a listen
>>
LOLing at all the 16 year old shitskin muzzies who started supporting man shitty in the last 5 years getting very upset at today's events
>>
>>77956404
Yessss
>>
so did wenger do nothing and that's why everyone is pissed? kinda what i'm gathering from the reddit maymays
>>
>>77956492
Cunts like jewmaicain? Makes sense. Wish that autistic larping faggot would fuck off.
>>77956479
Gather your rope fake nig cunt
>>
>>77956267
>Not going with the "worst signing" one

https://youtu.be/Kwhw_LYPzPw
>>
>>77956479
You are a very weird person
>>
>>77956511
They're annoyed that Wenger strengthened the striker and left-back position while selling 3 deadwood players, making a profit and keeping hold of their best player.
>>
>>77956511
Wenger stretched this too much, Alexis wante out months ago. Now with the window closed, Arsenal has no team and Alexis will leave for free, that means no extra money to buy another great player.

It was a complete fuck up, and Alexis is going to be awful due to depression from now on
>>
>>77956544
He is an annoying, autistic cunt that isn't even black.
>>77956572
Imagine being this delusional.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (38KB, 350x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
38KB, 350x374px
At least you guys got Lamar, he looked great today
>>
>>77956404
>You're actually not trolling us

Wow, something I actually wanna hear (didn't go for the ~40min rant by the guy who does arsenalpodcast.com) --- don't let me down Alan!
>>
Arsenal fans, what is, in your opinion, wrong with the club ?
>>
>>77956622
manager, board, ownership
>>
>>77956622
owner, board, manager, squad filled with shit players
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (137KB, 1680x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
137KB, 1680x932px
>>77956423
Sadcase
>>
>>77956581
You could also say that he's gonna be 30 at this time next year and a shit season will only motivate city to look for someone else instead of him; THEREFORE Alexis better play his ass off this season otherwise who's gonna pay 300k/week for a 30 year old coming off of a shit season?

Of course I'm wrong, but still it's nice to lie to yourself sometimes.
>>
hope someone made a collage of all the posters who were convinced sanchez would leave over the last 3 months. i'm sure there was one inbred 16 year old man shitty clown who spammed our thread for a while. wonder where that mong is now, probably tucked up in bed hahahaha

what a shitskin cunt
>>
File: 1495021559707.png (698KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495021559707.png
698KB, 648x798px
>>77956687
Delusional cunt
>>
>>77956622
Basically everyone/everything but Calum Chambers' dreamy eyes.
>>
>>77956705
But was it a mistake? A player that dislikes the manager/club and who triggers the shit players for calling them out as shit seems like a recipe for more turmoil in the dressing room.
>>
>>77956594
>Imagine being this delusional.
There is literally nothing wrong with what I said. This transfer window was pretty weak in terms of defenders and midfielders and most other clubs didn't improve much in those areas. I think we could have chased Howedes before he moved to Juventus but otherwise there wasn't really many available and realistic players that could strengthen the other areas Arsenal needed to strengthen. The real reason why Arsenal "fans" are so upset is because the Lemar thing ended up being an embarrassment for the club and people on Twitter are now laughing at Arsenal.
>>
>>77956752
>dreamy eyes

The lad has fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>77956723
Ah yes this post made total sense hmm
>>
>>77956404
Best thing about this ep is that it was just after the Lemar snub and it unfolds live.
>>
>>77956819
>>77956796
Delusion. Other clubs strengthened while arsenal are worse. The squad is shit and the best player wants nothing to do with the squad. Wenger is known as a shit manager and no players want to go to the club. It's a joke.
>>
>>77956837
I was sleeping so I missed it, but Monaco said yes and he said no? Wew that's an embarrassment.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that Gazidis is also being lied to by Wenger and Kroenke?
>>
>>77956786
The other players are shit, regardless of whether their feelings get hurt in the dressing room or not. At least Alexis is a good player on the pitch. Arsenal were right to hold on to him unless they got a replacement.
>>
>>77956622
1) Kroenke treating Arsenal like a British wing of Kroenke Sports Entertainment or whatever that holding of his is called
2) Kroenke funnelling all cash reserves out of Arsenal to fund a $1b stadium for his LA Rams THAT WILL BE CO-OPTED BY THE RIVAL TEAM
3) Kroenke blocking everyone that has ambition

Basically, put bluntly:
Everyone and everything except Lacazette and Kolasinac.
>>
Jeeze I was busy all day, who did Arsenal finally sign?
>>
>>77956875
They are, but they are also pussies who don't like to be called out for being shit and thus cause dressing room fights, and it isn't like arsenal have a manager with a backbone to do anything.
>>77956866
Who cares? Fuck Gazidis he is one of the people responsible for this slide and he lied to the fans for years.
>>
>>77956864
Yep, it was all set up and he said no, which also meant City missed out on Alexis.
>>
>>77956899
>THAT WILL BE CO-OPTED BY THE RIVAL TEAM
The Chargers don't have the ability to co-opt anything
>>
>>77956930
Which is more damning on Arsenal, the fact that Ox took less money to play for a different club (where he isn't guaranteed to start at CM), or that someone who was linked w/ the club all summer said no? I personally think that if that bid was before the season started Lemar would have joined, but he saw how shit and disjointed the club is and said "fuck that".
>>
https://twitter.com/adol_afc/status/903211525212602368
>>
>>77956866
Cause he is. Gazidis is actually a good guy and i rate him, i really thinks he wants only the best for the club.
Wenger as well, he only wants the best for the club. A bit delusional at this point, but hes still our manager lads. Our fucking guy. If only he would change some things.

But fucking Kroenke. Get him out. He doesnt want the club to spend any money. Look at Usmanov, he would fucking go out there and give the "ok" to buy more players. Class players.

Right now Arsenal are all about growth in a strictly business sense..The board doesnt give a shit about the product on field because it doesnt reflect poorly on Arsenal the business. Look at all the tweets man, Arsenal is trending everywhere- from Twitter to Youtube. Fuck Kroenke. Usmanov IN. If he gives Wonga the money he can buy Messi and win la.
>>
>>77956910
>arsenal
>spending money
Wenger and kroenke are useless fucking cunts that made a profit during a record spend summer
>>
>>77956875
>At least Alexis is a good player on the pitch

He's a whiny fuck who plays for himself and whinges at his teammates constantly for not being as good as him and every time they make a mistake instead of inspiring them in the right way. Would hate to be a teammate of his
>>
>>77956842
>arsenal are worse
If you honestly think this then you're clueless. Arsenal are at the same level as they were last season, if not slightly better with their couple of new additions.
>>
>>77956995
>Gazidis is a good guy and I rate him
Fuck no he isn't. Just because he has tried to save his ass the last couple of years means nothing. That cunt lied to the fans for YEARS before finally having a bit of a spine.
>Wenger wants the best for the club
No he doesn't or he would have fucked off years ago.
Fuck Kroenke
>>
>>77956945
https://www.balls.ie/football/details-stan-kroenkes-lavish-new-nfl-stadium-will-enrage-arsenal-fans-372535
>His team, the LA Rams, shall share the stadium with the LA Chargers upon completion in 2020
It might not be co-opted, in which case I apologise for my English deficiency, but explain to me why Kroenke is building a stadium for his team if it's just gonna be shared by the city rivals? You would never see Everton and Liverpool share a stadium for example. This just reeks of sports as a corporate activity as is typical of Kroenke.
>>
>>77956404
I don't know how they'd cope if Arsenal were any good.
>>
>>77957023
>slightly better
Yup, you're delusional. Enjoy the 6th place at best finish.
>>
>>77957010
>Would hate to be a teammate of his

cos you're shit at football and weak-minded just like the rest of the team
>>
>>77957031
kroenke is universally hated in the states as well. He is a shit owner that only funnels money out of the teams he owns to line his pockets. additionally, his wife is richer than him, so he is a useless cunt in that aspect as well.
>>77957084
this
>>
>>77957082
It's true though, they didn't sign all the players they need but the squad is objectively stronger than it was when the last window closed.
>>
>>77957023
>Arsenal are the same level as last year
>Every other team has strengthened

yeah that means Arsenal is worse
>>
Look at our squad. From last season, we have improved it. Yes we haven't improved to the max but we have signed a guy who will score a lot of goals for us in Lacazette. Also Kolasinac is a good addition. I know its frustrating but we just need to back the team now. Ask Wenger questions in the press conference and protest to get Kroenke out but don't harm the team.
>>
Fuck this shitty club tbqh, I hope that Alexis pull out a Welbeck and don't score anymore this season.
>>
>>77957122
Keep telling yourself this as the squad finishes worse than last season. I'll be laughing at the end of the season.
>>
>>77956973
True, but he was offered even more to go to Chelsea (reported £220k, not implausible) and he even turned that down. Maybe Ox was the only player ever to actually not care about the wages too much and instead get games where he wants to play.
>>
>>77957144
liverpool cunt
>>
>>77957146
Them having a worse finish wouldn't disprove it though
>>
Alan Davies agrees with me that ox wants to be a #10! It's pretty obvious to me, as I think ox fancies himself as an attacker > a central midfielder.

>"Who is going to come to Arsenal while Arsene Wenger is there? Who?"

Remember last year when Özil was claiming he couldn't re-sign until he knew that Arsene was going to be there? I reckon he must enjoy the expectations-free gravy train under Wonga... Otherwise, *gulp* it's literally going to be up to Iwobi to save >us!
>>
>>77957179
>if I keep making non correlating points I'm right.
Enjoy your fucking delusions, I'll be the one right at the end of the season.
>>
>The actual state of Arsenal

Www lads
>>
>>77957230
A non-correlating point is attributing squad-strength to final league position
>>
-------------------Cech
Bellerin--Mustafi--Koscielny--Kolasinac
-------------Xhaka--Elneny
---------Nelson--Ozil--Alexis
----------------Lacazette
>>
>>77957289
Keep lying to yourself man, I'm sure it makes you feel better. Surely your delusion will persist during the season as the club finishes horribly again. But remember this is an "improved" squad and this squad will do well.
>>
>>77957305
Shit/10
>>
>>77957305
-------------------Cech
poo-poo--wee-wee--Koscielny--Kolasinac
-------------poo-poo--poo-poo
---------poo-oo--wee-wee--Alexis
----------------Lacazette
>>
>>77957171
To Ox's credit at least he comes out and says that he's out to do what's best for his career / development / etc.... But then he kisses the Liverpool badge like #comeonson, you don't love Liverpool beyond what Liverpool can do for the Ox!

I think ox figures after a year or two at Liverpool he'll either be RM/barca level, or at least he can get monster wages at PSG/city/Chelsea, or he can make a trophy run @ Juve/Buyern b4 cashing out on monster wages @ one of the oil daddy clubs.

Regardless, he was always going to be shit that hurts the club here, so even if he does good post-Arsenal it's still great that he left Arsenal ASAP! no more wasting time/games developing players for top top football clubs! >We do >our best picking up the excess from those clubs desu
>>
>>77957319
I didn't say it'll do well. They could still get relegated. That's not the point idiot.
>>
Here's a list of things that would have happened if the board had listened to David Dein:
>Arsenal would have moved to Wembley temporarily instead of building the Emirates. The huge increase in TV money would have kicked in and Arsenal would have eventually been able to afford a new stadium without financially crippling themselves for a number of years.
>Usmanov would be the majority owner of the club instead of Kroenke.
>Dein would still be at the club and handle a lot of the back office stuff, leaving the manager to sole focus on managing the team.
>Dein was responsible for signing players like Fabregas and RVP, so presumably more players of that quality would arrive at the club. Him leaving was also a significant factor in Henry's departure.

I know that the grass is always greener on the other side, but it's pretty clear that the downfall of Arsenal is heavily linked to one man leaving.
>>
>>77957319
Just stop, you're not gonna convince these delusional cunts of anything, just point and laugh at them like I do as their club fades into irrelevance
>>
>>77957349
This

>>77957356
autism speaks
>>
>>77957344
>>77957349

Agreed. Season's over lads
>>
poo poo pee pee
>>
>>77957377
It's frustrating to see fans plug their ears and say "lalalalala everthing's fine". As the club slides into mediocrity.
>>
>>77957344
it's the only practical lineup. Arsene doesn't have the quality to play a back 3. Xhaka needs a defensive midfielder to cover for him. The front 4 isn't that bad at all.
>>
>>77957429
Just because it's practical doesn't make it not shit. It's shit.
>>
So who will Arsenal panic buy in January after our annual injury crisis?
>>
>>77957418
I'm struggling to see why you're so emotionally invested in a club that you don't even attend the matches for. If you care so much about success, why bandwagon Arsenal of all clubs? Because they were successful when you were a kid? Success doesn't last, look at Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa. A club like Manchester United being consistently good for so long is an anomaly, most clubs will have a brief period of excellence and then fade into nothing. I just want my club back. And that means Kroenke and all the foreign bandwagoners to fuck off.
>>
>>77955814
MELTDOWN
>>
>>77957375
>if the board had listened to David Dein
>Usmanov would be the majority owner of the club instead of Kroenke

Wut? Dein hated Usmanov.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
File: 57392.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
57392.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
imagine actually being an arsenal fan
>>
ZERO (0) DEADLINE DAY SIGNINGS

NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOUR SHITTY CLUB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77957571
they won't
>>
Imagine blaming fans from other countries instead of the owner board and manager who have truly fucked the club
>>
>>77957571
Arshavin
>>
>>77956011
Nice dubs
>>
>Barkley had agreed terms with Chelsea and the two clubs had agreed a fee only for him to change his mind during the medical and stay with Everton

Are Chelsea the only team that got snubbed harder than us?
>>
>>77957660
Source?
>>
>>77957660
Didn't dein introduce kroenke to arsenal?
>>
Eh, I don't see the point in getting angry about it. Nobody should have been expecting a good summer. Who knows maybe the team will surprise us this season and get 4th. I don't have much expectations so I don't get that angry
>>
>>77957849
chelsea got snubbed by like 4 players. crazy for a side that just won the league
>>
>>77957849
Chelsea got snubbed by players because the manager is a perfectionist-autist-maniac and the players are scared of not being good enough for regular first xi football.

Didn't really get snubbed tbf
>>
File: ars.jpg (133KB, 700x881px) Image search: [Google]
ars.jpg
133KB, 700x881px
Our transfer target xi

JUST
>>
>>77957938
We're going to get relegated.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/14606020

Read this. This was six years ago.
>>
File: 1502659462332.jpg (55KB, 447x529px) Image search: [Google]
1502659462332.jpg
55KB, 447x529px
>Arsene and Kroenke realizes the market is inflated
>They know we are actually in a bubble
>Waiting out other teams to waste their money on shitty players
>Price comes down next year
>Actually accumulated a fucking heap load of money
>Unleash and spend on top, top, top quality players
>Uhhh, overall, Arsenal are winners.

Based Wenger and Kroenke, they are just geniuses.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170830-194344.png (259KB, 1080x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170830-194344.png
259KB, 1080x1505px
Fuck your miserable club.
>>
>>77958061
Fucking cringe.
>>
>>77958019
I don't think it will be that bad. I think 6th place at best though.
>>
>>77958045
i thought his position was untenable then, especially after nasr/fabregas
>>
>>77956026

You've loaned him to Birmingham you melt
>>
>>77958019
>relegated
I wish, the odds are 200/1
>>
Why do people praise Ox and shit on Walcott when Walcott is clearly better
>>
>>77958045
>Wenger now faces defining days of his Arsenal reign before the transfer window closes on Wednesday.

Here we still are, 6 years later.
>>
>>77958056
>Le Arsenal War Chest meme
>>
>>77958098
>>77958162
We're doing a Leeds style implosion, relegation is more likely than you think.
>>
>make 72m from players sold
>could probably have sold debuchy, jenkinson, perez and campbell for 25m
>have 200m 'warchest'
and yet we only pay for 1 player
>>
>>77958502
>Arsenal
>signing players
>>
>>77956090
Maybe it's not about hidden talents but actually getting a player to play near the limit of his abilities. Wenger doesn't improve players while Klopp can make absolute shit look great.
>>
>>77957938
>Nobody should have been expecting a good summer.
Isn't that a pretty fucking big problem that ought to be addressed ASAP?! I mean if you're saying fans having expectations is a problem and the club itself talks about winning the PL every year.... Well which one is it? Are Arsenal trying to win the PL every year or do fans need to lower their expectations?
>>
File: believe.jpg (170KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
170KB, 600x750px
>>
>>77956090
Welbeck played for united first an was shit there. Therefore he was shit period.
Ox played for Wenger. Wenger cant develop a player.
>>
>>77959102
>Wenger doesn't improve players while Klopp can make absolute shit look great.
Maybe wonga doesn't motivate the players anymore? Lord knows they have nothing to fear cuz even if they stagnate/regress he isn't going to ship them out for years to come....

If Arsenal players don't perform what's the actual punishment? Even if you get benched you're obviously going to get back in the first XI sooner or later when the next Injury crisis comes a-callin'...

Maybe this is one of the big problems with wonga.... He doesn't do tactics, he doesn't really do squad rotation unless injuries/suspensions force his hand.... And then maybe he doesn't motivate players at all cuz at the end of the day nobody is held accountable for shitting the bed... And then even if you cross Wonga you can still hang out for years and collect a paycheck like Debuchy.

Maybe arsene has some kind of mental problems / senility that has gone un-diagnosed? All I know is something is very wrong at Arsene FC
>>
LMAO, not even a Welbeck-tier panic buy?
>>
>>77957619
>A club like man u being successful for so long is an anomaly
>Juventus
>Barcelona
>Real Madrid
>Bayern

Seriously though? Manure's reign of terror comes nowhere near to those other 4.
>>
>Sanchez being utter shit for Chile and they lose

KEK
>>
>>77957849
Players know uefa hates Chelsea. Not even kidding refs always fuck >us over in CL.
>>
>>77958098
>1. United/city/Chelsea
>4. Liverpool/Spurs/Everton
>7. Huddersfield/Newcastle/watford
I'm gonna say 10 at best. Slightly above relegation at worst.
>>
The scariest part about arsenal right now is that season point totals gave been steadily decreasing since 13-14 and yet >we were pretty much adding players and not losing big names. IIRC point totals since 13-14 have been 79/4th, 75/3rd, 71/2nd, and 67/5th. Finishing one place higher than the year b4 for 2-3 seasons likely papered over the cracks that either >we were getting worse or the league was getting better (or both)

And then you gotta wonder if replacing flamteta with xhaka+el-neny is a downgrade? Theo legit got worse. Wilshire and Ramsey got worse over the years. And go figure Ox's "breakout" season last year was arsenal's worst season in ~15-20 years.

So did Arsenal's core players get worse over the last 3-4 years or dud the league get better? Or both?
>>
>>77960457
Clubs around us strengthened while we haven't done anything since 2014
>>
-------------------Cech
Bellerin--Mustafi--Koscielny--Kolasinac
------Ozil--Xhaka--Elneny--Alexis
---------Lacazette--Giroud

How would this lineup do? Is there any balanced 4-4-2 lineup possible for Arsenal?
>>
>>77960457
The manager is incompetent. A good manager can turn shit into gold. A bad manager turns gold into shit.
>>
>>77956086
that was a fun window, and then Ox took the piss by asking if he needed a place to stay
>>
>>77955690
Santi is coming back. He's been sorely missed. Rather him than some new painic bought hack
>>
>>77960584
-------------------Cech
pee pee--poo poo--Koscielny--Kolasinac
------wee wee--wee wee--poo poo--Alexis
---------Lacazette--pee pee
>>
>>77960444
why are you in this general
>>
>>77960747

are you implying that 39 year old santi is like a new signing la?
>>
>>77960881
he's a cripple and probably won't play again but a fit santi is still arsenal's 2nd best player
>>
I take it you're not too fussed about the women's team so let me try and understand this

You lads are a fan of men's arse?
>>
>>77956899
>>77956945
I came to agree the Chargers won't co-opt anything.

They couldn't co-opt San Diego when they were the only team in town.
>>
>>77955814

I can't get enough of this window. Wenger pls stay
>>
LMAO Arseshit in complete chaos and no signings
>>
#shambles
>>
>>77960584
shit/10 lead by a shit manager
>>
>>77959190
The club lied, they claimed they were moving to the Emirates to compete with the best in Europe but arsenal have turned more and more shit every season. The club has the money and stature to move forward but the owner/board/manager have prevented that. What's worrying is that they might make it even less of a desired destination than they already have.
>>
>>77946450
>>77946587
>>77946573
>>77946563
>>77946484
I know you will struggle to understand this, but he is a selfish player who damages the team. His attitude is misunderstood by many to be ambitious, full of hunger to win and leadership, when he is in fact extremely selfish and failing to control his hugely overinflated ego. Because he is very skilfull, amazing at dribbling and a world class finisher he is considered by many to be arsenal's best player. That may be, but since its a team sport and no single player can win anything at all against a functioning team, it is retarded that most media pundits, commentators and fans focus solely on his individual performancem, without looking at his work for the team, relationship with fellow players, selfless runs off the ball to create space for others, simple passing, etc.

>In the season before he arrived, the Gunners often played with sublime slickness, and team spirit was the best it had been for years. Both these qualities showed when Jack Wilshere scored his much celebrated goal against Norwich in October 2013, and when Aaron Ramsey converted Olivier Giroud’s flick to land the 2014 FA Cup.
>Then, the ego landed. Having left Barcelona after tiring of playing second fiddle to Lionel Messi, Alexis made it clear from the moment he arrived at the Emirates that he was more interested in receiving the ball than passing it, and that he would intimidate any team-mate who overlooked him.

>The team’s slick moves began to be disrupted, and while the new guy sometimes worked wonders with the ball, he was also prone to surrendering possession, leaving the Gunners vulnerable to counter-attacks.

I know the same lot that don't understand how Sanchez is also bad for team are not big on reading, but do give this article a chance if your attention span can handle it.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-arsenal-should-sell-alexis-sanchez-collective-good
>>
>>77963346
The entire argument you make is irrelevant as fuck. Arsenal play like complete trash when he isn't on the field, and nobody steps up to fill that void.
>>
>>77964402
Great job on that reading there, Chad. Let me explain it for you. If someones behaviour ruins team cohesion, their extreme selfishness and arrogance makes the whole tactics become always pass to that player and watch him do his thing, then, guess what, the team will look shit without him. The man is an egomaniac genuis, a true sociopath who knows how to manipulate the plebs into thinking he is the only one that is good and all these great players (WC winners, etc) around him are shit and not on his level.
>>
>>77964719
Barcelona can play without Messi.
Real Madrid can play without cr7.
Chelsea can play without hazard.

Arsenal become fucking inept without Sanchez.

Even if the entire strategy is get the ball to x player, which most top teams these days have that sort of player, they don't become lame ducks without them.

Not to mention that unlike most of those, Alexis actually tracks back and puts in a ton of defensive work. So your argument is pretty fucking moot lad.
>>
Why did Wenger allow our squad to become this shit?

Wenger was our Fergie, now he's become our >moyes
>>
Imagine not being an Arsenal fan but coming to the Arsenal thread everyday to talk about Arsenal

We've really got these losers cucked lmao
>>
On the bright side, we'll be able to watch Sanchez & Lacazette team up h-hopefully granted Wenger doesn't start fucking Welbeck again
>>
>>77964949
Arsenal are inept with or without Sanchez.

It's just that with him we can give off the illusion of being a somewhat coherent team.
>>
Also the Bellerin LWB meme is also probably dead with Ox gone
>>77965344
This, Alexis is to Arsenal as Siggy was to Swamsea last season
>>
lmoa
>>
>>77965344
>>77964949
Not sure why i bother trying to discuss this topic with you guys who are obviously too clouded by your emotions and subjective views to even consider facts, but here goes one last try:

arsenal do better without sanchez.

sanchez runs the least of all arsenal forwards (by a considerable amount), he has never run more than oezil in all his games for arsenal.

If he didnt demand the ball so much, other players would score and assist more than they currently do. The squad is not shit, the tactics and the way they don't function as a unit is.

Teams not indivudal stars win games and trophies, anyone, no matter how good, is a problem if he can't work for the team.
>>
I am glad that Alexis Sancho is leaving, he hogs the ball for himself and ruins our tiki taka style. That's why Barcelona let him go. Barcelona ain't stupid.
>>
couple more stats from a single google search on the subject:

>
Sanchez stat

In the December defeat to Manchester City, Sanchez ran 8.30 kilometres despite playing the whole game. That was closer to the 5.05 kilometres covered by goalkeeper Petr Cech than the 12.15 kilometres ran by midfielder Granit Xhaka.

>A look at the possession stats tell some of the story. Sanchez has lost the ball exactly 100 times more than any other Arsenal player this season. In fact, he is responsible for nine of the 10 occasions when an Arsenal player has the lost the ball 24 times or more in a single Premier League match this season. It's a product of playing in such an advanced role, but things reached a nadir in the shock 2-1 home defeat to Watford when Sanchez surrendered the ball a season-high 30 times.

>Sanchez is yet to run 10 kilometres in a single Premier League game this season despite having completed the 90 minutes on 20 occasions. By way of comparison, Mesut Ozil, a player sometimes styled as diffident, has hit that mark in 14 of the 16 full Premier League games that he has played this season. Of course, the comparison is not like for like given that Sanchez has been utilised as a forward for much of the campaign.However, consider the fact that Olivier Giroud has run more than 10 kilometres on each of the occasions that he has played the 90 minutes and a different picture emerges.
>>
>>77965692
you're right they should get rid of sanchez and attract players who would love to play with walcott and elneny
>>
File: 1485767236171[1].png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1485767236171[1].png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>77965778
Sanchez was Ozil all along. What a twist.
>>
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
>>
elneny is not that bad guys cheer up
>>
>>77965980
Fuck off Leafless Canada
>>
>>77965692
>21 games

top kek
>>
where's Rosicky?
>>
>>77966133
Up there with the most unfortunate injury ridden players in arsenal history.
>>
>>77966006
yes he is
>>
the squad is paper thin at the forward position

that said, how many months will Wenger be forced to play Walcott at striker?
>>
>Koscielny suffered an ankle injury
>>
where is Santi Cazorla?
>>
>>77965291
Looks like Arsenal still bigger club huh
>>
>>77966311
ded
>>
OKAY BUT WHY DID WE LOAN OUT THE TWO WIDE HISPANIC BLOKES
WHILE KEEPING SHIT LIKE WELBECK FIRMLY IN PLACE
>>
>>77966433
It's so obvious by now Wenger hates those two Hispanic blokes.
>>
>>77966433
Black = Good
White = Bad
>>
the only okay front three (unfortunately)

Lacazette--Giroud---Alexis

the only alternate which would be a gamble

Alexis---Lacazette---Walcott

Welbeck OUT
>>
>>77966477
>Joel Campbell is white
>>
File: 1498808669813.png (560KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498808669813.png
560KB, 720x540px
Well, things have gone pretty much the opposite to what I would have liked. The club and team will continue to be dysfunctional as fuck.
>>
>>77958214
this, he'll have 10-15 goals off the bench this season, the Ox wouldn't do that starting every match
>>
>>77966515
Laguardia (LGA) would work wonders in FIFA desu
>>
>>77958214
The Ox is young and only scores blooters. That's it
>>
>>77966755
>>77966766
>ameridigits
>>
>>77966515
That is an unironically good front three though
>>77966755
I like it
>>
look on the bright side lads

oxshit chamberpot will never play for Arsenal again
>>
>no Koscielny for 3 weeks minimum
Anime tier
>>
File: 1480975868757.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480975868757.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>77966809
Well yeah, however there a still multiple guys on one years who probably don't have their head in the game and will walk for nothing, AT LEAST another couple who are disillusioned as fuck over what's going on and no new strong defensive holding mid fielder, creative midfielder or center back. Apparently Koscielny is broken too. We're fucked.
>>
>>77966855
Holding-Chambers pairing is here
>>
File: 1498069591484.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498069591484.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw watching French NT highlights

I'm just so sad bros
>>
File: 1498268576479.png (347KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
1498268576479.png
347KB, 600x513px
>>77966855
>>
>>77966855
lmao we're losing to Huddersfield aren't we
>>
Let Alexis rot on the bench for all I care. Should have just fucking sold him with no replacement. Better to have 60 million than have a player who doesn't give a fuck about the club or want to be there.
>>
>>77966885
think you mean Holding - Monreal

at least we'll get to see Kolasinac play
>>
>>77966976
t. KSE
>>
So...focus on Europa?
>>
>>77955690
>0 players edition
I was working my ass off on night shift in the asbestos plant and thus missed the last hours of transfer window, but is this true?
I can't believe it! No way!
NO!
>>
>>77966977
>defense in shambles
>not trotting out the two guys that are going to be here the longest
It's like you want to be bad forever
>>
what a joke.
>>
>>77965692
>arsenal do better without sanchez.
he's only rested for easy games you stupid cunt
>>
>>77966794
yes but youre fielding your only two cf's at the same time along with your most ideal makeshift cf,
which is dangerous
>>
>>77966987
focus on making top half of the pl
>>
>>77957356
>Regardless, he was always going to be shit that hurts the club here, so even if he does good post-Arsenal it's still great that he left Arsenal ASAP!

This is the most pathetic piece of damage control I have ever read.
>>
File: Delap.jpg (52KB, 634x450px) Image search: [Google]
Delap.jpg
52KB, 634x450px
AND SHE LAUGHED NO MORE
>>
HAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHQQQQQQQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77965291
Watching arsenal is like watching blacked porn tb.h.
>>
>>77956126
>>77956267
Alexis isn't the problem here, tho.

>>77956899
>Everyone and everything except Lacazette and Kolasinac.
Already forgetting Lucas "Never Did Anything Wrong" Perez?

>>77957144
>getting players who can't even fit in the starting 11 is "improvement"
w e w

>>77958061
>That depends how you measure success.
Exactly the same words was said by my primary school teacher to that one retarded kid who splashed paint all over himself, the desk and the chair, but somehow completely missed the fucking canvas.
>>
File: ido77fiox7jz.jpg (51KB, 745x845px) Image search: [Google]
ido77fiox7jz.jpg
51KB, 745x845px
>>77967357
JUST
>>
Who are >we playing the next game against?
------Czech------
--Mustafi-Kość-Kolasinac--
Bellendo??-Xhaka-Oezil-Coq/Rambo??-Alexis (Fuck me the middle looks like ass)
------La gazette------
------Girpoo------
>>
>>77963346
>Gallas was selfish fuck him we can get by without him
>Persie was selfish fuck him we can get by without him
>X player from Arsenal was selfish fuck him we can get by without him
>oops we're still shit

I've seen this same movie before
>>
File: 1504046486489.gif (152KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1504046486489.gif
152KB, 500x508px
>>77967357
Once you start whining about how you want to leave because of how you've been treated horribly by the club and similar "DINDU NUFFIN" arguments you contribute to the toxicity permeating the club and thus become part of the problem.

...no matter how valid your case might be. Can't wait for Kolasinac's inevitable mental breakdown when he realises the garbage pile he signed up for. Unlike Laca, he doesn't have a(n NT) bro in the team he can talk to. No mental support.

>>77967385
>Sanchez' hairline visibly receding and thinning from the realisation his career is gonna go down the toilet during arguably his peak year (late 28-early 29)
>If the rumors are valid, he already told the NT he was leaving, to thunderous applause
>Has to return to a team that (parts of) have had more than enough of him only to charge himself for matches against luminary teams such as Zorya Luhansk or whatever Slavic garbage Arsenal is pit against in the EL

Poor man. If only Arsène had gotten Lemar before the deadline.
>>
its over lads. 5/6th is the clubs destiny for at least another 5 years maybe with a glorified milk cup trophy aka efl cup.
>>
>>77967640
Suarez was literally crying like a little bitch the summer of £40,000,001, then got on with life and almost won Slipperpool the league, Sanchez will take comfort in the millions of dollars he'll make over the course of the season, don't worry.
>>
>>77967711
Well, I'll be happy to be wrong, friend.
>>
Let's all try to think like Wenger and predict the retarded starting XI next game.

Here's my guess:

Holding-Chambers-Kolaciniac
Walcott-----------------Bellerin
-------Ramsey-----Xhaka-------
Alexis--------Welbeck--------Özil
>>
>>77955690
Why are Arsenal fans such little brats?
>Spend £52m on striker you've wanted for years
>Keep hold of your best player for the past 2 years
>Endless FA cups
>Sell shit players like Ox for £35m

Grow up
>>
File: 1504094160069.png (393KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504094160069.png
393KB, 600x600px
Just spent £60 on a new home shirt lads

if we want that January warchest ready we are going to have to chip in every penny
>>
File: 1503790713231.jpg (137KB, 747x756px) Image search: [Google]
1503790713231.jpg
137KB, 747x756px
>>77967965
I still have my 2006 kit that I got from the match day draw against the mighty anston villa.
>>
>>77967694
>5/6th

That's optimistic. Let's lock k at the upcoming games

Mememouth - without a point so far, so will be extra motivated, probable draw or win though. (Leaves us on 4 or six points)

Chelsea away - lose. (4 or six)

WBA home - Based Pulis will cuck Arsenal again - lose (four or six)

So come October we're likely to only have a maximum of six points out of 18.
>>
>>77967640
His whining is the symptom of bad things happening inside the club. Alexis should be a player most cherished here and instead he's some sort of toxic element >we need to get rid of ASAP or else he'll bust the locker room completely. Says a great deal about Arsenal.
But what is saying even more is how this whole fiasco is being handled: the club (players) apparently doesn't want him in; he doesn't want to stay too; yet the manager, who did absolutely nothing to cure the situation made him stay. Can't wait to see Alexis benched or outside of game squad completely.
>No mental support
Arsenal is the "No mental support" Football Club. Bunch of soft sisters top to bottom with the only less soft one being toxic.

If anything, we'd need more Alexises than not, but w/e.

>>77967872
Needs more players played out of their positions.
>>
File: dilbert.png (367KB, 935x704px) Image search: [Google]
dilbert.png
367KB, 935x704px
>>77968163
>Losing to a south coast side
>Losing to WBA at home

we might be shit but we're not that shit, that's 6 easy points
>>
>>77967965
Well done, your team will need serious reinforcements if they want to avoid relegation
>>
>>77965692
>21 games
>most of them in the milk cup against Sheepshagger FC

yeah, you should totally sell him, just look at that win percentage, stats don't lie!
>>
>>77967934
This. The squad is not good enough to win the league but realistically Arsenal were never win the league this season so anyone who thought they could turn Arsenal into title-contenders in one season is a deluded retard. The reason Arsenal have been so poor in the last couple of matches is because everyone is being played out of position. You can complain about Sanchez being a sulky manchild this season but he was like that last season and he still was Arsenal's best player. The only real downside to him staying is that Arsenal can't cash in on him but not too long ago fans were saying that they should be focused on keeping their good players, not making a profit. Now they've done a complete u-turn on that. The Lemar deal not going through is not even that much of a hindrance, he wouldn't exactly be a straight upgrade over Sanchez anyway. The bigger issue is that Arsenal still don't have a good CM pairing.
>>
>Manchester City are ready to file an official complaint against Arsenal as they believe Alexis Sanchez formally signed the contract. [@Emol]
>>
>>77968546
Goal | Alexis does not want to play for #AFC again and is said to be both furious and devastated by what happened last night.
>>
God, this little fag needs to get over himself, it's only another season he needs to get through.
>>
arsenal will become the kind of team that has a throw in specialist
>>
>be alexis
>lie to all your friends that a deal has been made and you're moving to City
>look like an idiot when your club decides to not find a replacement and keep you
Based Arsenal putting Alexshit in his place.
>>
>>77967965
>Giving Stan more autism bux for his LA rams stadium
Cuck.
>>
>>77968608
>>77968578
The funny part about the whole thing is that the free transfer window is still open for a while longer, so if he were to get Arsène to offer him a mutual contract termination, -and don't pretend even for a second he wouldn't be crazy enough to do it- he could leave for Pep City before the winter transfer window.

If you can turn the whole locker room against you, sabotage the team by being a starting XI fixture while doing fuck all and insult the club as well as the manager, I'd consider it grounds to terminate your contract ASAP.
>>
>>77968277
You lost to stoke lad.
>>
>>77967965
You're the problem
>>
>>77968683
>sabotage the team by being a starting XI fixture while doing fuck all
Sanchez is a professional footballer under a contract. He can get fined for intentionally throwing matches.
>>
>>77956650
>>77956683
>>77956752
3 americans...pmsl

speaks for it self the clubs dead
>>
>>77968810
This
Americans out
>>
>>77968546
Wait, so that blurry picture of him in a City kit is real?
>>
>>77968683
He wouldn't be able to play until january
But he might
>my favourite player against the senile manager who I hold dear.
I'm siding with sanchez on this one
>>
>>77968809
You can obfuscate it. Examples:
Unfortunately be just too late for a pass, kick the ball over the goal when right in front of it (or miss the ball entirely), literally slip while pulling a sprint, ...

Basically: act like Welbeck. No way they can fine you and/or accuse you of being deliberately obstructing then.

"0-5 against West Brom :( Bad result, but we go again! #COYG"
>>
>>77968843
Depends on squad size. If ManC (has filled the homegrown quote but) is a man short from the 25 players they may register, they can add any free transfers into the squad between the windows. Southampton did it a while back.

Given the attempt to sign Evans, I'd guess they have a free slot.
>>
>>77968683
theoretically if Sanchez refused to play while under contract Arsenal could sue him for wages. And since Arsenal is a businesses they will
>>
>>77968853
In that case, you just bench him. Assuming Arsenal actually stand their ground and don't act like cucks, they have the upper-hand in this conflict. The only bargaining chip Alexis had was that he would walk away on a free if they didn't sell him, but seeing as Arsenal waited so long to push for the Lemar deal they are clearly fine with that happening.
>>
>>77968878
I didn't say "not playing". Just play horribly.

>>77968887
He can still be toxic and inciting revolt from the bench. His giggling every time Arsenal whiffs something, just to name something.
>>
>>77968913
He can still be fined. He can appeal the fines but he can still be fined and would probably lose any appeal unless is went to CAS
>>
>>77968913
He will be no more "toxic" than the Arsenal fans that have been complaining about the club for the past however many years. The players need to be able to learn to deal with criticism if they want to improve.
>>
File: 1452647087493.png (209KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452647087493.png
209KB, 480x480px
imagine getting bullied by a 5'6 chilean who can barely speak english
>>
What if he scores an own goal?
>>
>>77968949
He'd get benched, he'd put a black mark on his reputation (during a World Cup year) and the fans (who understand his frustration at the moment) will turn on him as well.
>>
>>77968929
Not like the fines would matter too much given what he'll earn at ManC. It's just amount to his salary remaining stable for the rest of the year, given the hike would be used to pay the fines.

>>77968942
>The players need to be able to learn to deal with criticism if they want to improve.
Fully agree, but not realistic at Arsenal. It's always been the same for the past decade. The same apologies, the same lessons learned (or lack thereof), the same lack of spirit, ...
>>
>missing out on 60 mil to keep a midget around who won't even play for you and is likely determined to crash your team with no survivors
Damn, I really underestimated how much of a genius Wenger was
#IWWT
>>
>>77968996
>but not realistic at Arsenal
Arsenal keeping a good player didn't used to be realistic a few years ago but now look what's happened. If Sanchez left, the rest of the team would just live in a bubble and nothing would change. This at least puts more pressure on them.

Besides, Alexis is one of those autists that loves to play football. Even if he wants to leave, he'll still put the effort in. It's what he did last season, he'll throw a tantrum every now and then but he'll still perform on the pitch.
>>
It's all up to Giroud to fix this team
>>
>>77969031
It's more about not strengthening City, our supposed rival. But their squad is so far ahead of us it really didn't matter that much to them. I would much rather they win it over United, Liverpool or Chelsea.
>>
>>77969070
I feel sorry for him
too good for this club
>>
Games up till Jan 1st

vs Bournemouth (H) - D
vs Chelsea (A) - L
vs West Brom (H) - L
vs Brighton (H) - W
vs Watford (A) - W
vs Everton (A) - L
vs Swansea (H) - W
vs Man City (A) - L
vs Spurs (H) - L
vs Burnley (A) - L
vs Huddersfield (H) - W
vs Man Utd (H) - L
vs Southampton (A) - L
vs West Ham (A) - W
vs Newcastle (H) - W
vs Liverpool (H) - L
vs Crystal Palace (A) - L (bog sim will be back)
vs West Brom (H) - L
vs Chelsea (H) - L

22 points in 22 games woo
>>
>>77969070
>It's another year buying new striker and end up relying at GIroud episode
>>
Ashburton Grove is adding ~1000 seats to increase revenues. It'll mean it has the most seats of any London stadium (again).
>>
>>77969516
Spurs btfo again
>>
I would like Wenger to leave
>>
>>77967099
Damage control? I wanted the ox gone and celebrated his leaving.... Even if he comes good elsewhere he wasn't gonna do it here, otherwise he would have already.
>>
>>77969073
City aren't our rivals.

West Brom is.
>>
>>77968836
No, there was a tattoo on one of the arms.
>>
So 7th at best right?
>>
>>77968836
OFC not, he didn't even looked like Alexis
>>
>>77970147
Are there riots on the streets of Chile atm?

I can imagine the asspain of the new Man City fans when they realise Alexis is staying but they already threw away their Arsenal shirts.

Probably told all their mates they are Man City fans now too
>>
Not denying that this transfer window has been a shambles and that we're a fucking cancerous mess of a club, but weren't we all saying that regardless of what happens we should keep Sanchez?

At the end of the day, what good is 60m gonna do us? We might as well just keep him until the end of the season, who cares that he's leaving on a free.

It's not like we'd spend the money anyway.
>>
File: ox-liverpool.jpg (57KB, 850x510px) Image search: [Google]
ox-liverpool.jpg
57KB, 850x510px
>-1 player
>>
>Eduardo
>Rosicky
>Santi Cazorla

why do my favorite Arsenal players always get career-ruining injuries?
>>
>>77957849

Chelsea signed 2 players on DLD mate.
>>
File: lineup builder.png (209KB, 363x459px) Image search: [Google]
lineup builder.png
209KB, 363x459px
thoughts on this lineup? I really want Arsenal to play with two strikers for once
>>
>>77970485
Welbeck should start imho
>>
>>77955745
Can't be true, Barca would've bitten are hand off if they're willing to spend 40 on a Spuds reject.
>>
>>77970485
>Wilshere
>Coq third choice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTxpRSSwgI

who needs players when you have a cool song
>>
>>77970485
shit/10 like all of the lineups
>>
i'm bandwagoning Arse because i'm a masochist

do we have any chants/songs other than just saying the team name over and over again?
>>
>>77966901
Why? They're GOAT
>>
File: 1492550741881.jpg (77KB, 689x793px) Image search: [Google]
1492550741881.jpg
77KB, 689x793px
>>77970386
Post yfw you realize Wenger cucked Stan out of £60m+
>Mfw
>>
>>77970485
>For once
Wasn't it a front 2 during the Henry/bergkamp days?
>>
Arsenal are a joke and will continue to slide into mediocrity this season and next. I can't wait until the Bournemouth and Chelsea losses. Arsenal might be in the relegation zone at that point
>>
>>77955690
this fucker will never win a cl title, just get rid of him already
>>
>i-i hope we finish outside the top 4, wenger will get fired because of it"

>wenger signs a 2 year extension after finishing 5th
>arsenal get snubbed by all good players because they are in the europa league, and are stick with wenger

arsenal fans are stupid
>>
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/stan-kroenke-i-didnt-buy-arsenal-stake-to-win-trophies-a3202046.html

I've had enough, Robbie
>>
>>77971369
Genuinely have no idea what he's actually trying to say this whole article.
>>
I was deployed for 6 months.

What happened?
>>
File: elsa58.jpg (118KB, 1080x1302px) Image search: [Google]
elsa58.jpg
118KB, 1080x1302px
>>77970954
>>
>>77970485
>that midfield
is like you like conceding 2+ goals every game
>>
>>77971550
how ployed must you have been to be deployed for such a long time
>>
remember that one year when steve bould fixed the defence but arsenal couldn't score?
>>
File: IMG_20170901_124306.jpg (98KB, 785x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_124306.jpg
98KB, 785x400px
>Wake up
>Watch All the newspapers
>Arselel Still a giant joke and Everyone laughs

Wegner IN baby!
>>
It's just weird to think back over the years to all these times where Arsenal sold good players and brought in shitty ones and thinking,

"It's ok, it's Wenger, he's got a plan and it will all come together."

Then the season goes on, the tactics are shit, Arsenal lose to Stoke, players get injured and the team falls apart. Happened like every fucking year.

There's no plan, the right players won't be brought in. Key players leave (Ashley Cole, Van Persie, Fabregas, Song, the list goes on) and win things at "bigger" clubs. It has happened for the last decade and why the fuck would it stop now? The only possible solution left is that Wenger needs to go. Let him finish the season but after that he needs to go.
>>
>>77971369
>>77971509
>First part is a long either about how he doesn't want to get drawn into unsustainable, rampant, gung-ho spending like most owners in the EPLel
>Second part is about how he's happy to be an owner and thinks he'll be here to stay unlike said rampant spenders
>Third part is about how he wants to build a brand in order to get more revenue and prevent his players from being headhunted

This guy would work great at the helm of say, Newcastle or Wet Spam. The whole "I want to expand the brand in a durable sense" schtick doesn't work when you own one of the largest ones already. What the largest ""brands"" in EPLel, L1, Lel Liga need ARE rampant spenders. Even Roman and his club vs Stan and his brand are living proof to this fact.
>>
>>77971790
*dither, not either.
I blame autocorrect.

His reasoning is basically the same as Florentino Perez or whoever owns the Cavs going "what we need to do first is make the brand of our team stand out first". It's idiocy that shows how little he knows or cares about the EPLel, let alone football itself.
>>
>>77970954
>>77971601
Cute! Elsa is cute
>>
>>77955690
HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77971509
he bought the team because he saw how much money the team was raking in and knows the fanbase is stu pix enough to follow them to the ends of the earth, thus guaranteeing he will have a steady stream of income for years to come. He has no interest in titles or anything like that, he knows the club will sell kits and merchandise because of the crest and that's all that matters. He's not going to be Ambromavich or any of the oil tycoon owners; 1. He can't afford it, and 2. it's not a smart investment for him to do so because if he gets bored or becomes invested as a supporter of the club, he won't be able to efficiently own the club from a business perspective; he's not going to get involved, just watch from a distance and protect the money he has without investing to improve the club or generate more sales.

I laugh when I see people here blame the Rams, their move to Los Angeles, and the stadium as the reason for Arsenal not buying players. He's not paying for the stadium, we local residents are with our tax money (it's the reason why the and like the Chargers moved out of San Diego, because residents refused to pay for the renovation of Qualcomm Stadium); Kroenke isn't going to she'll out more than a few million for it, including the land and development.

Everything is up to Wenger at this point; he essentially runs the club with full power. Any sales or purchases of players are left to him and him alone; Kroenke doesn't get involved in any of that because it's over his head. That's how he's ran the Rams for years, and it's the reason why they've been shit for over a decade (in other words, since he took over).
>>
File: DIoMdW8XYAAhHJq.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DIoMdW8XYAAhHJq.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
hahaha yes muslim core
>>
File: XD.jpg (78KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
78KB, 432x768px
>>
>>77955863
it means saying something would be another thing if it was another thing doesn't make it said thing
>>
Alexis is such a little bitch.
>>
File: DIp1B8fXYAEdSjK.jpg (68KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
DIp1B8fXYAEdSjK.jpg
68KB, 731x731px
this is bizarre
>>
>>77970530
Should've bought Modric then.
>>
File: 1504286377448.png (494KB, 516x708px) Image search: [Google]
1504286377448.png
494KB, 516x708px
wew
>>
Gotta admit Dorset police had a nice banter.
>>
>>77972828
just got home lads, why did we loan him out again after selling a winger? why did joel even accept it? should have got out while he could desu
>>
https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/903670905506848768
is it true? did he really say that?
>>
File: 1467021527212.jpg (99KB, 1010x778px) Image search: [Google]
1467021527212.jpg
99KB, 1010x778px
>>77973160
Don't worry Arse fans, we'll take care of them for you lot
>>
>>77973229
So you're on loan to City this year?
>>
>>77973276
Might as well innit
gonna be hard not watching Arsenal games but gotta be done, this club has made me depressed...

Won't watch City v Arsenal games though, would be too weird
>>
File: 1503427906663.png (75KB, 215x238px) Image search: [Google]
1503427906663.png
75KB, 215x238px
>>77973306
>not watching the occasional Arsenal match to depress you so you can level out your mood
>>
>>77970576
>it's happened again!

Tho it's not really a happening place lately desu
>>
>>77973306
thought you were going to fuck off?
>>
>>77973345
Next time we lose a match we need our own fans to sing
IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN
IT'S HAPPENED AGAAAAAIN
ARSENE WENGER
IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN

Would be beautiful.
>>
>>77973333
If i do then i'll fall back into the routine, I may watch highlights to see goals if they win but otherwise I'm going to do my best to not watch any Arsenal games. I doubt this season will be good so I don't think i'll be missing much desu

If they go through a really good streak and could finish in the top 4 I'll have a look but i really doubt that

>>77973380
Why would I? I'm not leaving here because I'm not watching Arsenal games
>>
>>77973306
Isn't it basically confirmed that you'll be sold to Man City since there's no way Arsenal won't become even worse next season?
>>
>>77973306
Make Eternal Blue Moon already holy shit you cunt
>>
File: 1504010593204.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504010593204.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>77973576
I am just waiting for Wenger to leave, maybe next summer we'll do something in the window that makes me a little bit optimistic and I'll be on board

but we'll see

>>77973603
Fuck no, /sp/ is fucking terrible with terrible posters, why would I want to leave /arse/
>>
>>77970485

#PrayForXhaka
>>
File: 1501010807815.gif (2MB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501010807815.gif
2MB, 750x720px
>>77973631
>Fuck no, /sp/ is fucking terrible with terrible posters, why would I want to leave /arse/
this 2bh. I hardly leave /arse/ except for /trb/ or drunk shitposting.
>>
IVE GIVEN UUUP
IM SUFFOCATING
>>
>>77973674
Who are you managing?
>>
>>77973806
In this save I'm in my third season at CSKA Moscow. Just won the league unbeaten and I'm going to let my contract run out at the end of the season and go somewhere else.
>>
>>77973674
Jannies ruined /Sp/
>>
File: DIqSmpxXkAAJr6F.jpg (31KB, 717x250px) Image search: [Google]
DIqSmpxXkAAJr6F.jpg
31KB, 717x250px
>>
I've been a life long supporter of Arsenal since Ozil joined the team. However, there has been no championship so I want to support another team. Man U or Chelsea or Man City??
>>
>>77975024
You're disgusting. At least root for Liverpool if you're going to jump ship/
>>
>tfw jewmaican reached an all time low.
>>
File: 1471640209095.jpg (33KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1471640209095.jpg
33KB, 452x423px
How will YOU react when Ox inevitably scores the winner for Liverpool at the Emirates?

Suicide for me, I would think.
>>
>>77975039
Dude I support Arsenal also since my early childhood (when we bought Welly (that's how us true fans call him) from the manure. However, there has been no championship so I want to support another team. Thinking of Man U or Chelsea or Man City??
>>
>>77975108
who cares if we aren't fighting for a league title
>>
>>77975108
happy for him.
Im done with wenger
>>
>>77975108
won't care. we're still shit and so is he.
>>
Lads, who would you rather have as your two CMs - Xhaka and Ramshit, or Livermore and Henderson?
Been thinking about it for the last 5 minutes and I'm leaning more towards Liverson.
>>
The American on Arsecast today was surprisingly good, might listen to his stuff more...very intelligent guy
>>
>>77976106
Whoa whoa whoa, this is /arse/ - you're not allowed to like things, especially not podcasts and especially not Americans.
>>
>have great leverage to influence the team as supporters . Team wont just pick up and move cities if they arent making enough money
>everyone still goes to the games giving arsenal a 60k attendace in the pl
>only protest have come in the way of still going to the games and giving the club your money but leaving early

yall need to boycott
>>
>>77976106
link
>>
>>77976139
I was shock lad, he seems like he knew what he was talking about, it was weird

like a british person talking about the NFL
>>77976268
https://arseblog.com/2017/09/episode-437-deadline-day/
>>
The Ox is playing fucking wank vs Malta

two of their defenders are conference level too, embarrassing
>>
>>77976418
are you surprised?
>>
>>77976418
How the fuck does he start
>>
>>77976418
>Only 1-0
God this England team is more pathetic than the usual lazy shite.
>>
DAT GUY
A
T

G
U
Y
>>
Dany fucking welbeck
>>
>>77977411
OUT
>>
It's interesting that the club still goes for a walk around the block before every single match, They have done this since Arsene's reign began, as Lee Dixon has once said.
>>
I still have a glimmer of hope that we can achieve something this season. It's gonna be tough, but maybe, just maybe, we can prove the doubters wrong.

Even if all the news and goings on around the club have been shit/10 , I still have that glimmer of hope somehow.
>>
>>77955968
name one (1) time a team has ever strengthened in january
>>
>>77977655
wew
>>
>>77977713
The '72 Dolphins.
>>
>>77972598
If Wenger was free to do as he pleased he'd fix this shit stick he calls a team. Either Stan is demanding his money or Mourinho was right and he's a specialist in failure
>>
>tfw lose 2 - 0 to Bournemouth next week
>>
>>77973674
/Arse/ is comfy
>>
>>77975024
I'd say chelsea since >we play the best and most satisfying to watch games. And have an owner that loves the club. We even win the occasional title.
>>
>>77977962
Arsenal need to. Scorched earth policy.
>>
>>77978148

Someone needs to assassinate Wenger from the stands
>>
>>77978174
you can't kill the undead
>>
>>77978174
why would one shoot a man if hes going to throw him out of a plane
>>
>>77975706
Well Livermore and Henderson are actually disciplined due to Pulis and the type of football Liverpool play
>>
>>77977962

Whatever is necessary to see Wenger suffer
>>
Cant the next thread have a proper name
>>
>>77979643
as long as it's not a portugal OP it's fine desu
>>
>>77976418
Ox? Shit? Why I never.... Who woulda thunk it possible? Seriously the guy has CR7 type potential if only Arsenal didn't hold him back!!
>>
>>77978307
Just to let the big guy know that you REALLY don't like him?
>>
>400
>0
>0
>>
How come whenever Welbeck scores a goal he always look like he's going to miss it, such a weird skill to have
>>
>>77979643
Make one or a yank will.
>>
>>77981114
4 4 4 4 4
>>
>>77973306
fuck off you larping faggot, you aren't even liked here cunt. Plus you aren't black you stupid cunt
>>
goat when lads
>>
>>77982740
fuck off you gimmick faggot and take the fake nig tripfaggot with you
>>
Imagine selling the narrative that we need to strengthen our squad and that's why our best player can't leave us, but then you proceed to not show ambition neither needs for more signings despise last season results.
>>
>>77984401
Maybe the board is saving money for next summer when Ozil and Sanchez leave and they absolutely have to replace them with marquee signings.

Also it will be a post World Cup market so prices will be even more inflated
>>
>>77984569
all the more reason to spend now rather than later. Prices will be inflated, Arsenal will probably be in a worse position than this past season, probably no Champions League, and the club will be plagued with inconsistent and complacent players.
>>
>>77984902
>Maybe the board is saving money for next summer when Ozil and Sanchez leave
>>
>>77984569
>maybe the board are saving money to spend
Nope, kroenke and his cronies are just lining their pockets with the money
>>
File: DIqe4VzW4AAufju.jpg (86KB, 749x911px) Image search: [Google]
DIqe4VzW4AAufju.jpg
86KB, 749x911px
WENGAAAA
>>
Akpom, Chuba*

Bellerin, Hector*

Cech, Petr

Chambers, Calum*

Coquelin, Francis*

Debuchy, Mathieu

Elneny, Mohamed Naser Elsayed

Giroud, Olivier

Holding, Robert Samuel*

Iliev, Deyan

Kolasinac, Sead

Koscielny, Laurent

Lacazette, Alexandre

Macey, Matthew Ryan Yes

Mertesacker, Per

Monreal, Ignacio

Mustafi, Shkodran

Ospina, David

Ozil, Mesut

Ramsey, Aaron James*

Sanchez, Alexis

Walcott, Theo James*

Welbeck, Daniel*

Wilshere, Jack Andrew*

Xhaka, Granit
>>
Wilshboss saves our season when
>>
So today marks the fourth year of Ozil.

Is he an Arshavin tier flop?
>>
>>77987709
atleast you actually knew Arshavin was on the pitch during big games.
>>
>>77987709
worse

>>77987511
soon
>>
>>77987872
>>77988737
>Ozil is worse than Arshavin, even though Ozil has won us 3 trophies and Arshavin was peak banter era.

my sides
>>
>>77989547
Yeah but Ozil cost us 3 times what Arshavin did.

£42M 4 years ago is probably like £100M now to put his transfer into context.

And like the other guy said he did at least make his presence known in big games.
>>
>>77989547
>Ozil has won us 3 trophies
he didn't win them for us.
>>
>>77989727
>>77989585
both of these
>>77988737
>>77987511
hopefully soon
>>
>>77989547
>Ozil has won us 3 trophies
His name is Aaron Ramsey. I know you hate to admit it but he won them.
>>
https://twitter.com/90sArsenal/status/903560529909882881

memorrrrrrrrrrries

can you imagine your present manager saying this
>>
Is the Bournemouth match away or at home? After the loss vs them and the whooping Chelsea will administer I expect riots at the home match after that.
>>
People hate Ozil because he is a Muslim mercenary, but he's been our best play maker with Carzola every year
>>
File: 05.jpg (36KB, 380x507px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
36KB, 380x507px
Am I the only one who assumes people who aren't football fans are just boring people in general, or homosexuals?
>>
>>77993167
You've got it backwards, soccer fans are the homosexuals.
>>
>>77993224
this
>>
>>77991621
>your present manager

Why don't you just fuck off and start a thread of City customers
>>
>>77993377
let me try to be happy for once ffs
>>
>>77992849
home
>>
File: 1493307884407.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493307884407.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>77997183
But being a City fan should make you happy. Good manager and huge amounts of spending, much brighter future than Arsenal at least. Like all Arsenal legends, it is your fate to reach your full potential elsewhere. Even if there's the chance that you may have been roleplaying all along, that I was living a lie, it'll still be a bit lonier with you gone. Take care senpai.
>>
Ramsey ded. To go with Kos last night. We are absolutely FUCKEd
>>
Everyone go to Ozil's FB page asap.

I'm in tears desu
>>
>>78001310
>Ramsey ded
YES
>>
>>77993167
I agree lad.
No one who doesn't like football is a good person. Probably a lefty fag too.
>>
>>78001310
Fuck yes
>>
>>77993167
>bodybuilder
>small cock

Why are white men so predictable, honestly
>>
>>78001310
You cannot kill Rambo

He's still our best player
>>
>>78002349
kill yourself
>>
File: 1501094531873.jpg (34KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501094531873.jpg
34KB, 280x400px
>tfw Liverpool fell for the Oxshit meme but no one falls for the Ramshit meme or the Wellshit meme
>>
File: 1406038704397.jpg (722KB, 1624x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1406038704397.jpg
722KB, 1624x2048px
>>78002581
Don't take him from me, he's too pretty.
>>
>>78002486
Fuck off? Yes, Fuck off.
>>
>>78002581
Ramshit actually provides some value
An and u get the feeling there have been opportunities to offload wellbeck but he was probably Wenger endorsed signung and he doesn't want to be seen as wrong
>>
>>78002703
>>78002865
AMERICANS OUT
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504382562479.jpg (200KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504382562479.jpg
200KB, 1280x1280px
>>78001379
It’s September 2nd, 2017. I’m with the German National team right now, and yesterday we took a big step towards the World Cup in Russia after beating Czech Republic 2-1. During the last couple of days my DFB teammates have been asking me about how everything is at Arsenal at the moment. They claimed to have read about the current crisis through the media, as pundits and former players are commenting on a daily basis. They say that this could be the worst team in years, even decades.

I’m writing this text together with people that are close to me, and we’ve got something to celebrate. Although no match was won, or trophy was lifted today, Arsenal and I are celebrating our anniversary! Four years ago I was transferred in a last minute deal from Real Madrid to Arsenal - Arsène Wenger convinced me. He told me about the great history of this club, about its living legends such as Bergkamp, Vieira and Pirès, who owe a large part of their success to the manager. Arsène told me how he would help me to develop as a player, and this is something every player wants to hear, as it is great encouragement.
(cont.)
>>
>>78003297
Although I initially struggled when coming to the Premier League, I accepted the challenge. I started as a left-winger at the beginning, and in all honestly, I am not a great admirer of that position for myself - I’m better as a ‘number 10’. When playing in the centre I can control the game and generate chances. The Premier League is physically much more demanding then La Liga or the Bundesliga. 1-1 draws are much tougher, and the smaller clubs also have very strong teams that can easily catch you out. Furthermore, there is no winter break, meaning the season is extremely long and exhausting, especially when you are playing at European and National Team level too.

We have achieved a lot in our four years together. Three of the 13 FA Cup victories have been accomplished in the past four years, with the other ten taking 75 years for the club to win. This is in addition to our three Community Shield wins. After all, six titles in four years is quite something. However, this only makes myself and the team even more disappointed for not playing a role in the title race at the end of last season - this is something we hope to change this year.

Personally I’ve had to accept a lot of criticism during my time in London. ‘Too expensive, too greedy, bad body language, and lacking fight’ - this is what people have said about me. Some of these comments are made by those who do not know me, some are made by former players - both successful and unsuccessful during their time here at the club. Although criticism is something that all football players have to deal with, I nevertheless expected legends to behave like legends - my advice to these former Gunners: stop talking and start supporting!
>>
>>78003342
(cont)

I would like to thank all the Gooners that have always supported me and believed in me. When I leave the Emirates after a game, I see the fans standing along the street cheering. When I've played well, I hear you sing my song, and this makes me incredibly proud, giving me goosebumps every time. I have been privileged enough to have met both Brendan and Charlie. They support the club despite their illness, and their strength and positive messages constantly motivate me. Moreover, I’m thankful for all the other personal relationships I’ve made over the past four years.

Even though I personally do not know how my career will continue after this year, I look forward to my fifth season with Arsenal. This is because Arsenal is a great club with great people and great traditions. I am glad to be able to wear your shirt, Gooners. I’ve had so many great moments in the last four years and I really appreciate what this club means to the people of London, the UK and all over the world.
>>
>>78003297
mesut a cute <3
>>
Ramsey having a mare
>>
File: #########iokpl;[.jpg (105KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
#########iokpl;[.jpg
105KB, 400x567px
>>78000740
Thank you, I hope i can be happy again
>>
>>78003657
lol can't even pass the ball 5 yards. he's so bad
>>
>>78003384
Look at him trying to endear himself to us. He can fuck off. He's been shit for us.
>>
>>78003342
>I nevertheless expected legends to behave like legends - my advice to these former Gunners: stop talking and start supporting!
Someone needs to send for him after this.
>>
>>78003689
seems more likely that season he was good was a fluke

feels bad man
>>
>>78003971
It wasn't a "good" season, he just scored a lot of goals and that took away from his other deficiencies
>>
>>78003971
it took you this long to realise?
>>
File: IMG_7929.jpg (529KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7929.jpg
529KB, 1022x1024px
I saw Mesut Özil at a supermarket in London last month. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "YA GUNNERS YA, OOO YAAA."

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Arsenal”, but he kept excitedly cutting me off with anecdotes from his season in London and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Özil waiting in line with just a few Milky Ways in his hands ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a u guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, a World Cup and three time FA Cup winner, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Mesut stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Özil simply handed the cashier a £100 note and told her to keep the change.
>>
>>78003611
Fuck off you cunt, he played well
>>
how does ramsey still have fans?
>>
>>78005350
fan of his male modeling career to be honest
>>
File: IMG-20170902-WA0007.jpg (74KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170902-WA0007.jpg
74KB, 750x794px
And now Ozil also confirmed for hating Wenger. We now have about 3 players that actually want to play under him.
>>
remember when Isco was still at Malaga and Wenger bought the older version of him instead?
>>
>>78007792
remember when wenger signed gervinho instead of hazard?
>>
>>78007792
worse still, he was offered both. lol
>>
File: 006.png (55KB, 661x348px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
55KB, 661x348px
why is he such an absolute madman lads
>>
>>78010256
Arsenal are a poor club with limited funds :)
>>
File: 174.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
174.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>78010504
keep forgetting
>>
File: Mathieu Debuchy_1045x658.png (721KB, 1045x588px) Image search: [Google]
Mathieu Debuchy_1045x658.png
721KB, 1045x588px
Reminder: this man has been with Arsenal Football Club since July 2014 and has 13 (thirteen) appearances

he has 2 years remaining on his contract and collects 70k/week
>>
>>78010704

We unironically need him as backup now.
>>
>>78010704
I could've sworn we sold him to Toulouse or Bordeaux or some other shit french team
>>
>We're moving to the Emirates to compete with the best in Europe

:^^)
>>
>>78010704
Reminder that he is and always has been better than Bellerin.
>>
>>78014764
#bringbacksagna
#shouldasignedaurier
>>
>>78014934
Bring back Fabregas as well.
>>
>>78010704
How come nobody wants him?
>>
UP THE ARSE
>>
>>78015235
Wages.
>>
>>78006585
Typical WOB alt-fact bullshit based on nothing that Özil and his PR team are saying in this text.

He mentions criticism regarding his performances and would prefer support from fans & pundits rather than constant knee-jerk crisis-talk. He is disappointed that Arsenal have not been able to truly challenge for the title in the 4 seasons he has been at the club. Still, he is looking forward to playing for Arsenal in his 5th year while undecided regarding his personal future.

Zero criticism directed at Wenger. Reiterates he was the reason for joining the club. What are you on about?
>>
>>78015556
Why does it seems that clubs can't negotiate player's wages to be adjusted accordingly, do they think players will reject the decrease in their wages immediately even though they will be played more in their new club?

>>78015615
WOB here. But I do think there's nothing in Ozil's text that directed to Wenger. In fact Ozil should be supporting Wenger since he applies no pressure to players as much as other manager and Ozil seems to like his laid-back management.
>>
File: 1407523850671.jpg (66KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407523850671.jpg
66KB, 479x720px
>arsenal relegated
>2 year extension for Wenger
>>
Darren:

So club are working on a special project called "Operation Saturn" which could mean if my calcs are right an extra £8-10m revs PA, this involves adding another 1000 seats by adding a ring of these seats around the ground to CLUB Level.
>>
>>78015624
at this point, Debuchy has to have accepted that he will not represent France in the World Cup, his last chance at the World Cup. Why go to another club for less wages and more play time when you're pushing 32? Better to collect as much as you can from your current deal, especially since you get to sit home and do fuck all in doing so, and then wait to see if anyone offers you a new deal or retire.
>>
>>78016346
He'll get a €50k/week deal in Turkey next summer.
>>
>>78016346
That's right. It's the logical thing to do for him considering his age. My post before was not just for Debuchy's situation but to other players in Arsenal. It seems lots of young and prime players sucking up high wages in Arsenal even though they don't play that much and then I have no idea why people thinking no clubs want them because of high wages. If the players wanted to have more playing time and have no objection in decreasing their wages, clubs should try offering them contracts as that will help Arsenal in getting rid of deadwood players without paying fine.
>>
>>77993224
>>77993269

>soccer

Get cucked amerifats.

Can't all Americans get a permban from football threads??
>>
>>78002581
Technically Wenger fell for the Wellshit meme.
>>
>>78017834
There are more Arsenal fans in America than most countries.
>>
>>78017834
Can't all cunty Europeans get a permaband from American websites?
>>
>>78015615
>Still, he is looking forward to playing for Arsenal in his 5th year while undecided regarding his personal future.
So he's confirmed to leave too then, nice.
>>
>>78017834
>getting mad at someone because he calls the sport "soccer"

grow up Ahmed
>>
new thread

>>78018972
>>78018972
>>78018972
>>
>>78018988
>9 posts early
pls
>>
>>78018988
>9 early
Sad.
>>
>>77955968
I rate Ox, he's a great player set back by this team's defeatist mentaility and Wonga's senile dementia.

He'll finally shine now.
>>
>>78029417
I'm hoping Ox will comes good in Liverpool to prove that everyone in our team are shit because of Wenger.
>>
Oh look, it's this thread.
>>
File: afghanistan.png (329KB, 505x750px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.png
329KB, 505x750px
>>
File: chill-eagle.gif (169KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chill-eagle.gif
169KB, 640x480px
>499
>fucking finally
>>
>500
>0
>0
>>
NEW

>>78033044
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.