[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain me this? Is there a soul more powerful in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Imagem7.jpg (66KB, 478x779px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem7.jpg
66KB, 478x779px
Can somebody explain me this? Is there a soul more powerful in football than Jorge Mendes to achieve this?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>77949706
1. The business model of Monaco revolves around selling young players at high prices, not around winning titles

2. Saying Monaco is PSG's rival is like saying Leicester is Chelsea's rival
>>
Monaco's 200 fans will be so disappointed
>>
>>77953640
They've legitimately sold half their starting lineup this month and yet they are still somehow relevant. What is this witchcraft?
>>
>>77949706
its a defacto non-loan you tard. how out of the loop are you on FFP
>>
>>77953685
Leonardo Jardim is the overlooked GOAT.
>>
1 They had to sell him this year, his contract ends in 2019 so he won't go for that much next year

2 Mbappe said he wanted to go to paris

3 They already sold a lot this year, so they can put this sale on next year accounts
>>
>>77953685
Endless supply of young talent + Falcao + based Jardim
>>
>>77949706
>Mbappe wanted to leave
>Monaco wants money more than winning some trophies
>Mbappe price was high, they are not willing to bet and prefere to secure the 180millions.
>They """loan""" him to dodge the UEFA rules
>>
>>77949706
180mil is a lot of money for an 18 yo
>>77953685
Great scouting and Monaco is currently THE club to join for young prodigies looking to make a name for themselves and evolve their game, +guaranteed CL
>>
>>77949706
>Le make 600M€ in one mercato club
>>
>>77949706
PSG have to pay Mbappé next summer
That's to get around the FFP
>>
>>77953914
>THE club to join for young prodigies
you know remember la masia, that shit has been ded for a while
>>
>>77949706
All young talents wants to come because :

1. They can play
2. They can leave when ever they want
>>
>>77955234
+ successful at creating and promoting young talent
+ super nice place to live in
+ tax-free for non-French people
>>
>>77953717
this
>>
>>77955234
Also because Ligue 1 is an absolute joke so they know they'll do good
>>
>>77956862
Monaco was in Ligue 2 five years ago, fucking moron
>>
>>77949706
Chelsku went one better and sold their best player to a rival. Now Utd fans get to sing the Nemanja song again.

>Nemanja whoa
>Nemanja whoa
>He comes from Serbia
>And he’ll fucking murder yer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.