[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I saw a similar thread here, in wich you take charge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1502923796200.jpg (186KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1502923796200.jpg
186KB, 1080x1920px
Alright so I saw a similar thread here, in wich you take charge of your Nt, so i decided to try this. YOU are now in charge of a club of your choice. You can change the positions of players as you wish, and can kick 2 players and add 2 players in every position if you want. What do you do?

This is how I would change barca

>Goalkeeper: My man Ter-Stegen. If I could bring someone from the outside, first would be Buffon, or Keylor Navas on second

>Def: keep Pique and Umtiti were they are, same as Jordi Alba, but replace Sergi Roberto with Aleix Vidal. If I were to bring someone from to outside, Chielini or Sandro instead of Vidal or Alba.

>Middle: Keep it like that, but change Busquets with Suarez, and use Andre Gomez instead of Iniesta every once in a while. For outsiders, Modric or Kovacic. Damm Croatia does produce some nice midfielders.

>Forward: Messi and Suarez are alright, but I would love to bring Neymar back. Deulofeu doesnt convice me that much, so I would use neymar instead of him, or Dembele. I would love to get TSUUUUUUU tho, instead of Suarez. I can only dream of having him, Messi and Neymar on one team.

Would also do some changes to Juve.

And thats that. What about you guys?
>>
For me, its the McChicken
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>77922301
your flag is underlined in red
>>
>>77922257
Eat shit
>>
>>77922368
>>77922301
What in the fuck is wrong with you 2
>>
>>77922257
Nice blog desu
>>
>>77922462
Sorry, I thought you were Venezuelan
>>
>>77922667
Think I get it but maybe dont dont. Care to ellaborate?
>>
>>77922257
Ok. Fc porto

>goalkeeper : we good here

>def: Layun out, Alex Sandro back

>mid: kick Herrera and it's going to be Teixeira out. Bring Neves back, he is not done with us and we are not done with him. If we can get memes, bring Modric, of course. If we can't, Moutinho returning would be nice

>Forward: we need another 9 or a new left-winger, but I don't want kicking anyone else out, so we stay as we are
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.