[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Super Bowl 50 the best owl of the decade? >Peyton fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pey pey.jpg (90KB, 620x349px)
pey pey.jpg
90KB, 620x349px
Is Super Bowl 50 the best owl of the decade?

>Peyton fucking Manning giving every ounce he has left to get another ring and ride off into the sunset like a badass
>Heavily Favored 17-1 Panthers led by MVP Cam Newton upset
>Von Miller going insane god mode
>Cam shut down
>dat Cold Play Halftime
>Jim Nantz and Phil Simms
>>
>>77912841

Nah, it's the Pats - Hawks one that ended with a last minute goal line interception.
>>
Not even the best owl Denver's been in in the last decade. 50 was unremarkable as a game with an unlikable team winning. At least XLVIII was hilarious.
>>
>>77912841

The one before and after it were both better, and I live in Buffalo. Fuck outta here.
>>
It was last year's
>>
>>77912841
It's not even the best one of the past 3 years.
>>
>>77912841
>Seeing noodle arm manning carried by the defense
>the best owl
>>
File: patrick baitman.png (128KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
patrick baitman.png
128KB, 308x308px
>>77912841
>>
Don't forget the iconic moment where he announced he was gonna go drink some bud light!
>>
>>77912841
>>Peyton fucking Manning giving every ounce he has left to get another ring and ride off into the sunset like a badass
He literally didn't do shit in the Super Bowl
>>
>>77912841
I found it extremely boring to watch and I usually enjoy a good defensive struggle but that shit was just 3 and outs.
>>
>>77912841
It's not even the 1st or 2nd best Owl of the past 3 years, buddy.
>>
>>77912841

lol. The pats have like 6 of the top ten superbowls of the past 20 years, and definitely have the greatest one of all time (Pats Seahawks).

Broncos vs. Panthers isn't even as good as the Patriots' least entertaining superbowl.
>>
>>77912841
>believing in meme storylines
>>
>>77912841
SB 50 was one of the worst GAMES I've ever seen. Much less an owl.
>>
>>77920454
also 0 (ZERO) passing touchdowns
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.