[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that real Arsenal supporters (those that have been fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3269.jpg (42KB, 468x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3269.jpg
42KB, 468x334px
Reminder that real Arsenal supporters (those that have been fans before 2004) still back Wenger and that most of the "Wenger Out"s are ethnic minorities that have moved to London in the last decade.
>>
>>77911240
Stop shitposting, Ty.
>>
>>77911240
Wenger fell off after the Invicibles core left
>>
>reminder that arseanal went from Invincibles to Invisibles

We are reaching levels of pottery that should not be possible
>>
As a lifelong Arsenal fan I have to agree.
>>
>>
>>77911240
>real Arsenal supporters don't want to win

Really? Seems odd.
>>
>>77911404
Real supporters swallow the blue pill and blindly support the team, it's the most kino sporting experience.
>>
>>77911240
>ethnic minorities that have moved to London
Whites?
>>
>>77911240
> Reminder that you can't be a big club if you haven't won your league in over a decade.
>>
>>77911428
Arsenal is only big because of their mindboggling popularity. I wonder what "people" see in that club, no self respecting man should support arsenal.
>>
>>77911404
>he watches sports for the results
>>
>>77911428
>he watches sports for the results
>>
>>77911240
So you're saying ethnic minorities understand the game while "real Arsenal supporters" are deluded idiots?
>>
>>77911427
lel
>>
Surely they're glory hunters
>>
>>77911504
Right on brother. I'm not a (((fan))) of any 1 team but I enjoy watching arsenal. The defence is horrendous but I like the way Wenger sets up his attack. It's a good balance between patience and technical in possession and speed and directness when needed. The shit defence just allows the other team to play which makes it even more fun.
>>
Too many shiptars in their team, xhaka and mustafi needs to leave and they need to buy grujic and maksimovic instead of them, that's the only way arsenal can win the title, but wenger must play them both
>>
>>77911802

this, shiptars are bringing bad luck to teams, see few seasons ago when man city lost to leicester 1-3 at home, they played that besat celina, and they lost the title that season
>>
File: ;D.png (102KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
;D.png
102KB, 1024x563px
>>77911427
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.