[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be goober >expect opponent to know you're a power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gooby doo.gif (3MB, 267x337px) Image search: [Google]
gooby doo.gif
3MB, 267x337px
>be goober
>expect opponent to know you're a power puncher
>use whole training camp to be a volume fighter instead
>one of your sparring partners gets so salty about being beat he spoils your whole camp 'sucka'
>lose because you tried to point a win against one of the best point fighters

How does he feel right now, does he regret not expending energy in power punchers or is he too stupid
>>
who?
>>
he's only a "power puncher" in MMA, in boxing he's average
>>
File: rip.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rip.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>77910950
He's a power puncher because he's in two small weight classes and got knockouts because he knows where to place the knuckles on a face.

unless you're implying choosing a different combat sport somehow gives you a granite chin. I'd like to see your proofs.

>brazillian
nvm clown
>>
>>77910927
He got 100m, how do you think he feels?
>>
>>77910987
>unless you're implying choosing a different combat sport somehow gives you a granite chin. I'd like to see your proofs.

The difference is that boxers know how to roll with punches, while MMA fighters seem to often take the full brunt of it, which I guess is partly because they are busy thinking about other things like leg kicks and takedowns and partly because they spend so much less time training boxing. Also, MMA does not select for good chins as much as boxing. Almost every boxer whose name you know has a workable chin because otherwise they would never reach that level. It's a fundamental aspect of the sport
>>
Everybody's shitting on him for gassing out but that would happen to anyone making their debut in a 12 round fight

What's more embarrassing is that he literally can't throw a fucking punch correctly
>>
>people still talking about this fight

It was a pathetic cashgrab to sucker in dumbfucks and it worked, move on
>>
>>77911028
He doesn't know how to leverage a punch with his bodyweight. That's why Floyd was able to toy with him and walk through anything he threw.

MMA is different because they use small gloves and guys come in swinging with their chins pointing upwards. Hard to not knock people out with under those circumstances.
>>
>>77910987
mctappy cannot in a million years KO a true boxer like floyd, especially with 8oz. If you think if he trained differently the result would change you're delusional.
>>
He will win the rematch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.