[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Fucking Bullshit that Halep has to play Roidapova in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: SHARAPOVA1-master768.jpg (79KB, 768x597px) Image search: [Google]
SHARAPOVA1-master768.jpg
79KB, 768x597px
Fucking Bullshit! How is this Fucking allowed!?

Halep is ranked #Fucking 2 in the world and she has to play a completely injury free rested Sharapova in round 1 because the rankings got Fucked up due to her cheating and raiding?

Are you Fucking KIDDING ME hepcats!?

I can't I mean I can't emphasize too often how Fucked up this is. How many more times is a champion going to have their ranking disrespected like this? Sharapova should have been forced to play against the lowest but still ranked person. All the not ranked should have been lined up and she should have been considered the highest of the not ranked and play Fucking Bethanie Mattek-Sands.

This might be the worst thing to happen in Professional sports since the Montreal Screwjob.
>>
u mad
>>
>>77903831

Fuck Yeah I'm mad! Halep didn't Fucking do anything wrong!

And the only reason Sharapova is even allowed in the open is because they gave her a Wildcard. Fucking why is a Roider cheater getting a wildcard to a premier event instead of having to qualify and earn it?

She doesn't even show any remorse for what she has done!
>>
Fucking BULL. SHIT! This shouldn't be allowed to happen!

Sharapova now won the first set! She's going to Fucking win this match.
>>
File: bb.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>you now realise there are people emotionally invested in womens tennis.
>>
>>77904732
Halep is a choke artist anyways. Even if she makes it to the finals she still manages to lose
>>
File: lanceweb11s-1-web.jpg (39KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
lanceweb11s-1-web.jpg
39KB, 750x531px
>>77905929
>>
halepfags blown the fuck out. later quasimodo !
>>
File: gll.jpg (32KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
gll.jpg
32KB, 600x444px
>>77901193
STAY SALTY HALEPFAG
>>
>>77907793
MUMMY
>>
>>77907793
>>77907853
>>77907859

Nothing to see here, just a bunch of Fucking Cocksuckers that would rather support a ROIDER.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.