[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does davis get no credit for what he's done? he realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

why does davis get no credit for what he's done? he realized that people want to see the main fight so he decided to end his fight with an illegal punch despite the possible consequences for him
>>
How the fuck did this fight even happen wasn't he like 30 lbs heavy

Also that blue fur shit drove me nuts nof to mention his unprofessional showboating

What a cunt
>>
>>77892340
This guy could knock the head off of a marble statue but

>came in overweight
>would allow officials to weigh him
>had idiotic plushie shorts and hood
>had to wait on him to drink water and find his mouthpiece before following ref's instructions
>disrespectful, goading Fonseca needlessly
>Came to the ring with stupid tassels on his shoes that had to be cut off
>technically won with an illegal blow and then got down on the ground next to Fonseca, mocking his posture

He was very unprofessional and all around displeasure to behold. I would love to see him matched against someone capable of humbling him.
>>
>>77892340
he is trash, both as a human and boxer
>>
>>77892449
imo his behaviour made sense in context of the fight, it was more entertainment than a professional event so it makes sense to put on a show. how did the commentators react? the german ones mocked him and said he should do his homework before acting like that and that he shouldnt rely on his knockout talent
>>
>>77892526
They laughed when the tassels had to come off but as if they were laughing with Davis. They didn't mention the shit talking that he was doing until after it had been going on for a while and when they did it was only in passing. They didn't see the blow to the back of the head until it was shown on the replay. They were like "Oh yeah [it was to the back of the head]" and "There it is". This is what I recall, not direct quotes. They were pretty unbiased. Except they were sure Davis had the power to knock out Fonseca, it was mentioned more than once.
>>
>>77892340
the guy is a BUM....
>>
>>77892873
Gervingoat Davis or Foneskeleton?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.