[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest the fact that McGregor has never once defended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 501171408.0.jpg (60KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
501171408.0.jpg
60KB, 1200x800px
Let's be honest the fact that McGregor has never once defended any of his belts is kinda bullshit and cheapens his brand and his status as a champion. When will he go back and start actually fighting number one contenders instead of ducking fights by retreating into another sport? This is getting ridiculous and its making a mockery of MMA more his loss ever could. Is anyone else done with his shit?
>>
>>77890566

true story
>>
>>77890566
Never defended a title, Won 2 in cage warriors never defended those either.

He'd rather drop belts than defend them, he's not a true champion. Just a strong competitor.
>>
>>77890566
he should fight a kangaroo next
>>
>>77890566

OP:

>shitposting
>poor
>not successful

regardless of what McGregor has done in his life he has set himself up financially and well as for his work thats on him. Whatever he does or doesn't do that all falls on his life and future

We are just witnesses to all of it. OP is a faggot and should stop trying to pander his beliefs on all of us like if we give a fuck what you think. Fucking faggot, get a life and do something with it
>>
>>77890625
> soap operas. what real champions are made of
>>
>>77890625
It's a good thing you're on 4chan to type that out because there's no way you could say that to my face with McGregor's dick firmly lodged in your throat.
>>
>>77890625
Thread/
>>
>>77890566
Didn't even know this. That's bullshit. Glad I have more reason to hate him now besides being hipster twat idol.
>>
He was dying to weight cut to 145. He just made more than he would ever make in UFC by taking on floyd.

He took two fights with nate and took on the champ in recent history. He hasn't avoided tough fights.
>>
>>77890596
based
>>
>>77890566
>its making a mockery of MMA
Oh no
>>
>>77890566
Dana was happy enough about the fight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.