[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both MMA and Boxing are great sports Both McGregor and Mayweather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1466110909190.jpg (69KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466110909190.jpg
69KB, 640x420px
Both MMA and Boxing are great sports
Both McGregor and Mayweather benefitted from the fight
Both fought well
Niether competition suffered as a result
>>
>MMA
>a sport
>>
No. Mayweather got hit with 2, maybe 3 arm punches. Rest were baby arm punches.

Mayweather could have laser beamed him from the 2nd round but decided to carry him since the hits did nothing.

I was nervous but I looked at the 3 previous fights and thought, oh shit, conor cannot do what these guys are doing. And he didn't. I actually am less scared of mma guys now because after seeing boxing, I think Davis would hit a bitch so hard they would flip in an mma fight.
>>
>>77887496
J U S T
>>
>>77887545
Conor was fresh as fuck in the 2nd and it's a well established fact that he's a fantastic counter-striker. Even his coach was telling him only to throw when Floyd throws. If he tried to let loose on Conor that early he'd have had to eat some good shots.

Both fighters fought well mate
>>
>>77887622

2 arm jabs and uppercuts in 2nd round, 1 jab, that was it. Then he got walked down, broken down. Was funny to see it in his eyes as his team said floyd was easy work.

He talked so much shit I started to believe him. That his team and the power of friendship would conquer. What an idiot I was. He can't even throw a punch.
>>
>>77887496
>Both fought well
>McGregor saved by ref
lel
>>
>>77888028
*turns away from you*
*puts my head between my knees,
They both fought well, Conor was obviously never going to win. But he impressed everyone and made an insane amount of money
>>
>>77887545
>Mayweather could have laser beamed him from the 2nd round but decided to carry him since the hits did nothing.
>implying Floyd wouldn't have wanted to end Conor in less than six rounds so he wouldn't give him so much money for lasting this long

Yeah sure
>>
>My biggest draw has just been embarrassed
>>
File: ah-hah.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ah-hah.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>77887496
lol this picture
you know he's been very outspoken for pro-gay rights right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.