[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay yeah the Mayweather fight was great and all, but what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (923KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
923KB, 1200x800px
Okay yeah the Mayweather fight was great and all, but what about this faggot
>>
Why does he have a self portrait on his chest? Kind of narcissistic
>>
did everything he could to blow his showcase fight apart from lose

he's a retard
>>
>>77886321
Fag misses weight.
Loses title.
Wins by cheating.
Wins because he's Floyd's fuckboy.

Other than he has great potential, nice combos, but he will chimp out soon and lose it all.
>>
That post fight interview where they replayed the illegal punch clip was so hard to watch
>>
File: le old pepe.jpg (328KB, 1165x953px) Image search: [Google]
le old pepe.jpg
328KB, 1165x953px
>>77886321
douche nigger fighting literal whos

I can't wait for Lomachenko to bury his ass
>>
>>77886438
the other guy faking injury, what was that about?
he faked and lost? lolol
>>
>>77887667
if he beat loma I would cry
>>
>>77886321
srsly i wish he got shot

can't stand this POS
>>
>>77887716
as much as this guy was a faget who didn't do anything in the fight, the other guy did not want to be in with him at all. That one punch landed and by sheer luck he was still standing and looking for a way out so he got on his knees wrapped his hands around him and pretneded like he got hit in the back of the head while the ref counted him out. pathetic
>>
>>77886321
The most typical nigger I have ever seen. Showboating while losing the round and winning via illegal punch. Disgusting.
>>
>>77887754
>Showboating while losing the round
That was fucking hilarious to me. Seeing him get hit as soon as he puts his hands behind his back was great
>>
>>77886321
This was a draw until the last round. Fonseca wasn't easily overwhelmed by Davis' athleticism like everyone else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.