[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, champion's league see you in 4 years. The FFP is gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1501539260868.jpg (154KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1501539260868.jpg
154KB, 1092x1037px
Well, champion's league see you in 4 years. The FFP is gonna hit hard. memebraaaaaappp was expensive.
>>
>>77881095
go have a coffee
>>
File: 9a35581bbd8e9dd0db960bc79efdb.jpg (329KB, 1053x708px) Image search: [Google]
9a35581bbd8e9dd0db960bc79efdb.jpg
329KB, 1053x708px
>>77881095
>mfw everything is legal and nothing will happen.
>>
>>77881095
Memebrappé is a fucking bust. Should have spent only on fabinho
>>
>>77881095
You didn't pay a dime for Neymar. You're fine.
>>
>>77881095
t. retard who didn't even read ffp rules
>>
>yfw UEFA is already preparing the case and waiting the financial year to finish so they can audit the shit out of them
>>
>>77881861
The litteral bossu de notre dame
>>
it is apparently a loan, forced to buy him the next year. hope he isn't a bust
>>
It's a loan deal, with the fee to buy him next year rising to almost as much as neymar
>>
>>77885618
If PSG is smart, there are clauses in the loan contract to make sure Mbappé scores X goals or assists to trigger the sale
>>
>155 million for an 18 year old
WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
>build the most expensive squad so you win the ucl

>ffp blocks you from participating in the ucl

I would kek into infinity if this happens
>>
>>77885676
pretty sure monaco wouldn't have agreed with that, that's too much
>>
>>77885676
monaco would never agree

seeing monaco play the same and win without him makes me wonder how good he really is
>>
>arabs good with money/understanding finance and accounting
This is what happens when you have an unlimited piggy bank (haram) from oil money, you never learn to budget or make money in outside ventures.
>>
>>77882539
>yfw they'll find everything OK because if they try to shit on Qatar, Qatar will shit back on them tenfold by wikileaking all the names, frauds, bribes and corruption that went on to buy the Qatar World Cup and sending ISIS minions on them
>>
>>77886137
t. habib al fahid
>>
>>77886180
Doesn't mean it's not true tripfag
>>
FFP is gay. It only really helps the established elite. Makes sense that Eufa implemented it, being that they are so cosy with the big clubs.
>>
>>77886208
t. Juan Manuel Gonzalez Marquez de Asencio Burruchaga
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.